Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMDI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.14||52-week high||$1.20|
|Prev. close||$0.19||52-week low||$0.13|
|Day high||$0.15||Avg. volume||4,826,957|
|50-day MA||$0.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.53||Market Cap||15.67M|
TMDI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMDI POWR Grades
- TMDI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 46.47% of US stocks.
- TMDI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 30 days.
- TMDI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.87% of US stocks).
TMDI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,551,311, TITAN MEDICAL INC has a greater market value than merely 8.02% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.19%, TITAN MEDICAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.32% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TITAN MEDICAL INC comes in at -50.23%, a number that bests only 3.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TMDI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PIRS, MGNX, CLLS, TCRX, and SYBX.
- TMDI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TITAN MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to www.titanmedicalinc.com.
TMDI Valuation Summary
- TMDI's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 58% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 57 months, TMDI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMDI.
TMDI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMDI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.13% of graded US stocks.
- TMDI's asset turnover comes in at 1.204 -- ranking 14th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TMDI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMDI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TMDI, see our TMDI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI) Company Bio
Titan Medical Inc. is developing a 3-armed robotic surgical system to permit surgeons to remotely manipulate surgical instruments.
Most Popular Stories View All
TMDI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMDI Latest Social Stream
View Full TMDI Social Stream
Latest TMDI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TITAN MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMDI as an investment opportunity.
Titan Medical Announces Decision of Nasdaq Hearings Panel to Delist Common Shares
Common shares to continue to trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange and are expected to trade on the OTC MarketsTORONTO, ON, March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Titan Medical Inc. (the “Company” or “Titan”) (Nasdaq: TMDI; TSX: TMD) today announced that it has received a decision of the Nasdaq Hearings Panel (the “Panel”) advising the Company that effective at the open of business on March 10, 2023, the Company’s common shares will be delisted from The Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”). On December 30,
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
We're starting off the day with a look at all the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Thursday!
Chapel Hill firm removes executives with latest cuts
A medical device company has laid off multiple executives as it looks to sell off assets. Titan Medical (Nasdaq: TMDI), a Canadian company with operations in Chapel Hill, has laid off four vice presidents. Titan parted ways with the executives about a week after laying off 48 employees, who were furloughed in December, at its Chapel Hill facility.
Titan Medical Announces Executive Leadership Updates and Receipt of Nasdaq Notification Regarding Audit Committee Requirements
Toronto, Ontario, Feb. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Titan Medical Inc. (the “Company” or “Titan”) (Nasdaq: TMDI; TSX: TMD) today announced senior leadership changes and the receipt of a notification from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC Listing Qualifications Department stating that following the resignation of Heather Knight from the Company’s board of directors and audit committee, the Company no longer complies with Nasdaq’s audit committee requirement set forth in Nasdaq Rule 5605. Senior Leaders
Chapel Hill medtech laying off 48 workers as sell off looms
A medical device company in Chapel Hill is laying off most of its staff after it failed to find a buyer.
TMDI Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...