TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMDX POWR Grades
- TMDX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 61.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TMDX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- TMDX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.34% of US stocks).
TMDX Stock Summary
- TMDX's went public 2.05 years ago, making it older than only 4.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- TMDX's price/sales ratio is 24.96; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.89% of US stocks.
- The volatility of TransMedics Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 90.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TransMedics Group Inc are TMST, PWFL, XGN, JMIA, and AVGR.
- Visit TMDX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.transmedics.com.
TMDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.32||52-week high||$49.50|
|Prev. close||$22.74||52-week low||$11.51|
|Day high||$24.11||Avg. volume||733,873|
|50-day MA||$32.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.19||Market Cap||644.19M|
TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX) Company Bio
TransMedics Group, Inc. is a commercial stage medical technology company, which engages in the development and commercialization of organ care system platform. It focuses on the preservation of human organs for transplant in a near-physiologic condition to address the limitations of cold storage organ preservation. The company was founded by Waleed H. Hassanein in October 2018 and is headquartered in Andover, MA.
TMDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMDX Latest Social Stream
View Full TMDX Social Stream
Latest TMDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TransMedics Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMDX as an investment opportunity.
TransMedics (TMDX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.57% and 1.78%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TransMedics Group, Inc. ("TransMedics") (Nasdaq: TMDX), a medical technology company that is transforming organ transplant therapy for patients with end-stage lung, heart, and liver failure, today reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / TransMedics Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TMDX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
TransMedics is looking to disrupt an entire industry and help thousands of transplant patients in the U.S. in the process.
This is when a few callers get to ask Jim Cramer about stocks that they are interested in. One caller Wednesday night asked about TransMedics Group : "This is a very hard problem to solve and I don't think it's going to be a profitable business anytime soon," replied Cramer. Trading volume exploded in February but I find it interesting that the On-Balance-Volume (OBV) line did not soar.
TMDX Price Returns