TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMDX POWR Grades
- TMDX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 54.02% of US stocks.
- TMDX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- TMDX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.47% of US stocks).
TMDX Stock Summary
- TransMedics Group Inc's stock had its IPO on May 2, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 4.49% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 32.5, TransMedics Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.95% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TMDX is more volatile than 89.1% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TransMedics Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FLNT, JMIA, XGN, TMST, and PWFL.
- TMDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TransMedics Group Inc's official web site, go to www.transmedics.com.
TMDX Valuation Summary
- TMDX's EV/EBIT ratio is -34.5; this is 229.21% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 27 months, TMDX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- TMDX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.3 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMDX.
TMDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.82||52-week high||$49.50|
|Prev. close||$28.90||52-week low||$11.51|
|Day high||$29.50||Avg. volume||612,111|
|50-day MA||$28.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.11||Market Cap||796.12M|
TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX) Company Bio
TransMedics Group, Inc. is a commercial stage medical technology company, which engages in the development and commercialization of organ care system platform. It focuses on the preservation of human organs for transplant in a near-physiologic condition to address the limitations of cold storage organ preservation. The company was founded by Waleed H. Hassanein in October 2018 and is headquartered in Andover, MA.
TMDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMDX Latest Social Stream
View Full TMDX Social Stream
Latest TMDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TransMedics Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMDX as an investment opportunity.
TransMedics Group, Inc. ("TransMedics") (Nasdaq: TMDX), a medical technology company that is transforming organ transplant therapy for patients with end-stage lung, heart and liver failure, today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter after market close on Thursday, August 5, 2021. The TransMedics management team will host a corresponding conference call beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT.
TransMedics Group (TMDX) announces that after review and discussion of its clinical evidence from the OCS Liver PROTECT trial, the FDA Advisory Committee has issued a favorable vote in support of approval of the OCS Liver System. The panel voted 14 to 0, that there is reasonable assurance that the...
TransMedics Group, Inc. ("TransMedics") (Nasdaq: TMDX), a medical technology company that is transforming organ transplant therapy for patients with end-stage lung, heart, and liver failure, announced today that after review and discussion of TransMedics' clinical evidence from the OCS Liver PROTECT trial, the Gastroenterology and Urology Devices Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee convened by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") has issued a favorable vote in support of app
Shares of TransMedics Group Inc. were halted on Wednesday in advance of an advisory committee meeting scheduled for the same day by the Food and Drug Administration. The committee is expected to review the company's premarket approval application for an investigational liver treatment device and then vote on whether the FDA should approve the system. The regulator is not required to follow the advice of the committee but often does. TransMedics' stock has soared 59.2% so far this year, while the
TransMedics Stock Trading Halted Today; FDA Advisory Committee to Review Premarket Approval Application for the OCS Liver System
TransMedics Group, Inc. ("TransMedics") (Nasdaq: TMDX), a medical technology company that is transforming organ transplant therapy for patients with end-stage lung, heart, and liver failure, announced today that Nasdaq has halted trading of the company's common stock.
TMDX Price Returns