TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX): Price and Financial Metrics
TMDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.66||52-week high||$90.15|
|Prev. close||$72.33||52-week low||$24.01|
|Day high||$74.77||Avg. volume||534,212|
|50-day MA||$74.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.76||Market Cap||2.37B|
TMDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMDX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TMDX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.81% of US stocks.
- TMDX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TMDX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TMDX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 190.49, TRANSMEDICS GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.11% of US stocks.
- TMDX's price/sales ratio is 19.57; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.18% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TRANSMEDICS GROUP INC comes in at 204.77%, a number that bests 96.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TMDX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FORG, WEAV, OSS, RCEL, and CTV.
- TMDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRANSMEDICS GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.transmedics.com.
TMDX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TMDX's price/sales ratio is 282.35% higher, now standing at 19.5.
- Over the past 49 months, TMDX's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMDX.
TMDX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMDX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.13% of graded US stocks.
- TMDX's asset turnover comes in at 0.2 -- ranking 143rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TMDX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMDX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TMDX, see our TMDX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$53.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX) Company Bio
TransMedics Group, Inc. is a commercial stage medical technology company, which engages in the development and commercialization of organ care system platform. It focuses on the preservation of human organs for transplant in a near-physiologic condition to address the limitations of cold storage organ preservation. The company was founded by Waleed H. Hassanein in October 2018 and is headquartered in Andover, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
TMDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMDX Latest Social Stream
View Full TMDX Social Stream
Latest TMDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRANSMEDICS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMDX as an investment opportunity.
TransMedics Group, Inc. Prices $400 Million of Convertible Senior Notes Due 2028
TransMedics Group, Inc. ("TransMedics") (Nasdaq: TMDX), a medical technology company that is transforming organ transplant therapy for patients with end-stage lung, heart, and liver failure, today announced the upsize and pricing of $400 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior unsecured notes that will mature on June 1, 2028, unless earlier redeemed, repurchased or converted. The offering was upsized from the previously announced offering size of $300 million aggregate principal
TransMedics Group, Inc. Announces Proposed Offering of $300 Million of Convertible Senior Notes Due 2028
TransMedics Group, Inc. ("TransMedics") (Nasdaq: TMDX), a medical technology company that is transforming organ transplant therapy for patients with end-stage lung, heart, and liver failure, today announced that it intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $300 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior unsecured notes that will mature on June 1, 2028, unless earlier redeemed, repurchased or converted. TransMedics also expects to grant the initial purchasers of the
Rainbows and Unicorns: TransMedics Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TMDX) Analysts Just Became A Lot More Optimistic
Shareholders in TransMedics Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TMDX ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just delivered...
Is TransMedics Group Stock a Buy on the Dip?
Shares of this high-flying healthcare stock stumbled recently despite an outstanding performance in the first few months of 2023.
TransMedics Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TMDX) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
TransMedics Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TMDX) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 2, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to TransMedics First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. . I would now like to turn the call over to Brian Johnston from the Gilmartin Group for a few introductory comments. Brian Johnston: Thank you. Earlier today, TransMedics released […]
TMDX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...