TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMDX POWR Grades
- TMDX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 39.01% of US stocks.
- TMDX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- TMDX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.87% of US stocks).
TMDX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 177.77, TransMedics Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.46% of US stocks.
- TransMedics Group Inc's stock had its IPO on May 2, 2019, making it an older stock than only 5.69% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.09, TransMedics Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 91.79% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TransMedics Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALKS, ICPT, ACLS, ACAD, and LCTX.
- Visit TMDX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.transmedics.com.
TMDX Valuation Summary
- TMDX's EV/EBIT ratio is -35; this is 219.45% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 28 months, TMDX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.1.
- Over the past 28 months, TMDX's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMDX.
TMDX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMDX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.58% of graded US stocks.
- TMDX's asset turnover comes in at 0.2 -- ranking 142nd of 185 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TMDX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.03||52-week high||$49.50|
|Prev. close||$27.44||52-week low||$11.51|
|Day high||$27.75||Avg. volume||490,124|
|50-day MA||$29.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.74||Market Cap||746.68M|
TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX) Company Bio
TransMedics Group, Inc. is a commercial stage medical technology company, which engages in the development and commercialization of organ care system platform. It focuses on the preservation of human organs for transplant in a near-physiologic condition to address the limitations of cold storage organ preservation. The company was founded by Waleed H. Hassanein in October 2018 and is headquartered in Andover, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
TMDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMDX Latest Social Stream
View Full TMDX Social Stream
Latest TMDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TransMedics Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMDX as an investment opportunity.
TransMedics Receives FDA Approval for its OCS Liver System for Preservation and Assessment of Donor Livers for Transplantation
TransMedics Group, Inc. ("TransMedics") (Nasdaq: TMDX), a medical technology company that is transforming organ transplant therapy for patients with end-stage lung, heart, and liver failure, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted premarket approval (PMA) of its OCS Liver System for use with organs from donors after brain death (DBD) and after circulatory death (DCD).
TransMedics Group's (NASDAQ:TMDX) investors will be pleased with their stellar 101% return over the last year
When you buy shares in a company, there is always a risk that the price drops to zero. On the other hand, if you find a...
Stephen Gordon, Chief Financial Officer at Transmedics Group (NASDAQ:TMDX), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 7, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission reports that on September 7, Stephen Gordon bought 10,000 Transmedics Group shares at a price of $0.67 per share, for a total of $6,700. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market at a price of $35.00 to raise a total of $350,000 fro
TransMedics' (TMDX) OCS Heart System is expected to enable broader use of donor hearts for transplantation in the United States.
TransMedics Group Inc (NASDAQ: TMDX) has received FDA premarket approval (PMA) for its OCS Heart system. Related content: Benzinga's Full FDA Calendar. TransMedics designed its OCS Heart system for use with organs from donors after brain death (DBD) with an indication for preserving donor hearts deemed unsuitable for procurement and transplantation at initial evaluation due to limitations of prolonged cold static cardioplegic preservation. Premarket approval follows FDA approval for and the subs
TMDX Price Returns