TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMDX POWR Grades
- TMDX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 30.17% of US stocks.
- TMDX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TMDX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.64% of US stocks).
TMDX Stock Summary
- TMDX's went public 2.91 years ago, making it older than merely 8.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- TMDX's price/sales ratio is 23.77; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.75% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TMDX is more volatile than 80.53% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TransMedics Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GKOS, RADA, IPWR, EGAN, and CLIR.
- TMDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TransMedics Group Inc's official web site, go to www.transmedics.com.
TMDX Valuation Summary
- TMDX's EV/EBIT ratio is -35; this is 219.45% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 28 months, TMDX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.1.
- Over the past 28 months, TMDX's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMDX.
TMDX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMDX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.13% of graded US stocks.
- TMDX's asset turnover comes in at 0.2 -- ranking 143rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TMDX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.45||52-week high||$35.37|
|Prev. close||$31.50||52-week low||$10.00|
|Day high||$31.74||Avg. volume||243,407|
|50-day MA||$26.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.72||Market Cap||879.91M|
TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX) Company Bio
TransMedics Group, Inc. is a commercial stage medical technology company, which engages in the development and commercialization of organ care system platform. It focuses on the preservation of human organs for transplant in a near-physiologic condition to address the limitations of cold storage organ preservation. The company was founded by Waleed H. Hassanein in October 2018 and is headquartered in Andover, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
TMDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMDX Latest Social Stream
View Full TMDX Social Stream
Latest TMDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TransMedics Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMDX as an investment opportunity.
Transmedics Group, Inc. (TMDX) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022, 17:00 ET Company Participants Brian Johnston - Gilmartin Group Waleed Hassanein - Founder, MD, CEO, President & Director Stephen Gordon - CFO. Treasurer & Secretary Conference Call Participants William Plovanic - Canaccord Genuity Michael Ott - Oppenheimer Bryan...
TransMedics (TMDX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.98% and 26.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TransMedics Group, Inc. ("TransMedics") (Nasdaq: TMDX), a medical technology company that is transforming organ transplant therapy for patients with end-stage lung, heart, and liver failure, today reported financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
TransMedics Group, Inc. ("TransMedics") (Nasdaq: TMDX), a medical technology company that is transforming organ transplant therapy for patients with end-stage lung, heart, and liver failure, announced today that members of the management team will present virtually at the upcoming Cowen 42nd Annual Healthcare Conference. Management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, March 9, 2022, at 9:50 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse TransMedics Group, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:TMDX ) business as it appears the...
TMDX Price Returns