Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (TMHC): Price and Financial Metrics
TMHC Stock Summary
- TMHC's current price/earnings ratio is 5.29, which is higher than just 15.03% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- TMHC's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 18.13% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TMHC comes in at 28.19% -- higher than that of 87.18% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Taylor Morrison Home Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GRBK, SAMG, ATGE, FLS, and TPH.
- TMHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taylor Morrison Home Corp's official web site, go to www.taylormorrison.com.
TMHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TMHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.72||52-week high||$28.47|
|Prev. close||$10.38||52-week low||$6.39|
|Day high||$12.00||Avg. volume||3,349,347|
|50-day MA||$19.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.42||Market Cap||1.58B|
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (TMHC) Company Bio
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates as a public homebuilder in Houston, Austin, Dallas, north Florida, west Florida, Phoenix, northern California, southern California, and Denver, the United States. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.