Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (TMHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMHC POWR Grades
- TMHC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.29% of US stocks.
- TMHC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TMHC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.69% of US stocks).
TMHC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.52, Taylor Morrison Home Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 8.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- TMHC's price/sales ratio is 0.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Taylor Morrison Home Corp is reporting a growth rate of 166.5%; that's higher than 87.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TMHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TOL, GRBK, BYFC, RUSHA, and KWR.
- TMHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taylor Morrison Home Corp's official web site, go to www.taylormorrison.com.
TMHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TMHC's price/sales ratio is 80.65% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- TMHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.5 over the prior 102 months.
- Over the past 102 months, TMHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMHC.
TMHC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 116.68%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 13.49%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.98%.
The table below shows TMHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TMHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.53% of graded US stocks.
- TMHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.813 -- ranking 44th of 51 Construction stocks.
- STRL, NVR, and BBU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TMHC.
The table below shows TMHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.24||52-week high||$35.51|
|Prev. close||$22.66||52-week low||$20.05|
|Day high||$23.65||Avg. volume||1,177,118|
|50-day MA||$26.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.28||Market Cap||2.78B|
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (TMHC) Company Bio
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates as a public homebuilder in Houston, Austin, Dallas, north Florida, west Florida, Phoenix, northern California, southern California, and Denver, the United States. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
TMHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMHC Latest Social Stream
View Full TMHC Social Stream
Latest TMHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Taylor Morrison Home Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMHC as an investment opportunity.
Miller Value Partners, an investment management firm, published its “Miller Opportunity Equity” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be seen here. A quarterly net decline of 4.29% has been recorded by the fund for the fourth quarter of 2021, compared to the S&P 500 Index’s 28.71% gain for the same period. […]
In this article, we discuss 11 best housing stocks to buy in 2022. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Best Housing Stocks To Buy In 2022. 2021 was a great year for selling a home but the market was not ideal for home buyers, since prices […]
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Looking to address the housing affordability issue, the developer plans a variety of home products for different buyers.
Taylor Morrison (TMHC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.78% and 4.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TMHC Price Returns
Continue Researching TMHCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Taylor Morrison Home Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Taylor Morrison Home Corp (TMHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taylor Morrison Home Corp (TMHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taylor Morrison Home Corp (TMHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch