Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (TMHC): Price and Financial Metrics
TMHC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.55, Taylor Morrison Home Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 18.14% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 48.24%, Taylor Morrison Home Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 77.32% of about US stocks.
- Taylor Morrison Home Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.51%, greater than the shareholder yield of 79.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Taylor Morrison Home Corp are PRK, MEI, UCBI, NWBI, and HGV.
- TMHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taylor Morrison Home Corp's official web site, go to www.taylormorrison.com.
TMHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TMHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.02||52-week high||$28.47|
|Prev. close||$28.30||52-week low||$16.07|
|Day high||$28.47||Avg. volume||2,913,454|
|50-day MA||$24.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.31||Market Cap||2.97B|
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (TMHC) Company Bio
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates as a public homebuilder in Houston, Austin, Dallas, north Florida, west Florida, Phoenix, northern California, southern California, and Denver, the United States. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.