Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (TMHC): Price and Financial Metrics
TMHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.59||52-week high||$52.09|
|Prev. close||$45.10||52-week low||$28.78|
|Day high||$46.64||Avg. volume||964,556|
|50-day MA||$42.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.02||Market Cap||5.01B|
TMHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMHC POWR Grades
- TMHC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TMHC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TMHC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
TMHC Stock Summary
- TMHC's current price/earnings ratio is 5.3, which is higher than merely 7.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.33%, TAYLOR MORRISON HOME CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.61% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TMHC comes in at 17.76% -- higher than that of 89.12% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAYLOR MORRISON HOME CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TPH, CCS, RUSHA, KFY, and WOR.
- Visit TMHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.taylormorrison.com.
TMHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TMHC's price/earnings ratio is 70.42% lower, now standing at 4.2.
- Over the past 128 months, TMHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 16.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMHC.
TMHC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 41.07%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 98.91%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 69.26%.
The table below shows TMHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TMHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.53% of graded US stocks.
- TMHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.813 -- ranking 44th of 51 Construction stocks.
- STRL, NVR, and BBU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TMHC.
The table below shows TMHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (TMHC) Company Bio
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates as a public homebuilder in Houston, Austin, Dallas, north Florida, west Florida, Phoenix, northern California, southern California, and Denver, the United States. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
TMHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMHC Latest Social Stream
View Full TMHC Social Stream
Latest TMHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAYLOR MORRISON HOME CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMHC as an investment opportunity.
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation ( NYSE:TMHC ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a decent share price growth...
When a stock breaks out above the 50-Day simple moving average, good things could be on the horizon. How should investors react?
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 200-day simple moving average?
U.S. News & World Report, the global authority in rankings and consumer advice, has named America's Most Trusted® Home Builder Taylor Morrison (NYSE: TMHC) one of the Best Companies to Work For in its inaugural list.
America's Most Trusted® Home Builder Taylor Morrison (NYSE: TMHC) joins an elite list of just 300 U.S. companies recognized for progress in sustainable business practices with its inclusion on Newsweek's 2024 America's Greenest Companies list. The inaugural list celebrates companies committed to being good stewards of the environment and saving resources for future generations, while setting a benchmark for progress to come.
TMHC Price Returns
Continue Researching TMHCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Taylor Morrison Home Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Taylor Morrison Home Corp (TMHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taylor Morrison Home Corp (TMHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taylor Morrison Home Corp (TMHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch