Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (TMHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMHC POWR Grades
- TMHC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.92% of US stocks.
- TMHC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 160 days.
- TMHC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
TMHC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.92, Taylor Morrison Home Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 15.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- TMHC's price/sales ratio is 0.59; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 12.41% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Taylor Morrison Home Corp is reporting a growth rate of 146.66%; that's higher than 85.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TMHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBIZ, GRBK, TOL, FMBI, and UMBF.
- Visit TMHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.taylormorrison.com.
TMHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TMHC's price/sales ratio is 80.65% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- TMHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.5 over the prior 102 months.
- Over the past 102 months, TMHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMHC.
TMHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 13.49%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 66.5%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 41.36%.
The table below shows TMHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TMHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.53% of graded US stocks.
- TMHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.813 -- ranking 44th of 51 Construction stocks.
- STRL, NVR, and BBU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TMHC.
The table below shows TMHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.48||52-week high||$35.51|
|Prev. close||$31.24||52-week low||$22.64|
|Day high||$31.42||Avg. volume||696,158|
|50-day MA||$33.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.27||Market Cap||3.75B|
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (TMHC) Company Bio
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates as a public homebuilder in Houston, Austin, Dallas, north Florida, west Florida, Phoenix, northern California, southern California, and Denver, the United States. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
TMHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMHC Latest Social Stream
View Full TMHC Social Stream
Latest TMHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Taylor Morrison Home Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMHC as an investment opportunity.
Scottsdale-based Taylor Morrison is planning to build even more homes in the master-planned Estrella community in Goodyear. Here is how much the company paid for the 20 acres and what is being proposed.
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (NYSE: TMHC) ("Taylor Morrison"), a leading national homebuilder and developer, announced today that it will release its fourth quarter 2021 results before the market opens on Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2022. Taylor Morrison will hold a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter results the same day at 8:30 a.m. ET.
There are few places as important as the home. It sets the stage for unforgettable family gatherings, cheerful holiday celebrations and all of life's most memorable moments—big and small. Recognizing the importance of the home, Taylor Morrison (NYSE: TMHC) is committed to bringing its customers a range of relevant interior and exterior home options to fit each individual buyer's functionality and style needs. In preparation of the new year, Taylor Morrison invited a group of design experts from
Christopher Todd Communities is entering the Houston market following the Phoenix and Dallas regions.
Scottsdale-based Taylor Morrison Home Corp. (NYSE: TMHC) and Chandler-based Offerpad (NYSE: OPAD) are expanding a relationship nationwide that started in metro Phoenix. Here's how the partnership works.
TMHC Price Returns
Continue Researching TMHCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Taylor Morrison Home Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Taylor Morrison Home Corp (TMHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taylor Morrison Home Corp (TMHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taylor Morrison Home Corp (TMHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch