Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (TMHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMHC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TMHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.47% of US stocks.
- TMHC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- TMHC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 21.05% of US stocks).
TMHC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.52, Taylor Morrison Home Corp has a higher such ratio than just 9.85% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, TMHC has reported earnings growth of 182.24%, putting it ahead of 88.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Taylor Morrison Home Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Taylor Morrison Home Corp are RUSHA, DLX, PRIM, ICFI, and ALG.
- TMHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taylor Morrison Home Corp's official web site, go to www.taylormorrison.com.
TMHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TMHC's price/sales ratio is 80.65% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- TMHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.5 over the prior 102 months.
- Over the past 102 months, TMHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMHC.
TMHC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 116.68%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 103.77%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 49.6%.
The table below shows TMHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TMHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.05% of graded US stocks.
- TMHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.807 -- ranking 46th of 53 Construction stocks.
- NVR, PWR, and MTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TMHC.
The table below shows TMHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.18||52-week high||$33.06|
|Prev. close||$26.84||52-week low||$21.34|
|Day high||$26.49||Avg. volume||1,239,208|
|50-day MA||$26.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.95||Market Cap||3.28B|
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (TMHC) Company Bio
Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates as a public homebuilder in Houston, Austin, Dallas, north Florida, west Florida, Phoenix, northern California, southern California, and Denver, the United States. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
TMHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMHC Latest Social Stream
View Full TMHC Social Stream
Latest TMHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Taylor Morrison Home Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMHC as an investment opportunity.
Homebuilding prospects continue to be solid on upbeat demand in the second half of 2021. Let's see whether M.D.C. Holdings (MDC) or Taylor Morrison (TMHC) is a better housing stock at the moment.
Stock market bulls should give a read to new financial warnings from three well-known companies: Sherwin-Williams, PPG Industries and PulteGroup.
The post Buy Taylor Morrison Home Stock. It Could Soar 65%. appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . Buyers looking for a new house may need to throw their name in a hat and hope to win the lottery. Taylor Morrison Home, a builder based in Arizona, is
Demand for new homes has been very strong, and prices are rising. The No. 5 builder has promised margin improvements, which should boost its lagging shares.
In trading on Monday, general contractors and builders shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 1.6%. Helping drag down the group were shares of Green Brick Partners, down about 3.3% and shares of Taylor Morrison Home down about 2.9% on the day.
TMHC Price Returns
Continue Researching TMHCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Taylor Morrison Home Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Taylor Morrison Home Corp (TMHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taylor Morrison Home Corp (TMHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taylor Morrison Home Corp (TMHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch