Telenav, Inc. (TNAV): Price and Financial Metrics
TNAV Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Telenav Inc is higher than 93.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Telenav Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 17.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TNAV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 10.61% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Telenav Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LPTX, GSIT, SRPT, FOLD, and FPRX.
- Visit TNAV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.telenav.com.
TNAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.79||52-week high||$6.39|
|Prev. close||$4.79||52-week low||$3.45|
|Day high||$4.81||Avg. volume||596,150|
|50-day MA||$4.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.77||Market Cap||229.92M|
Telenav, Inc. (TNAV) Company Bio
Telenav, Inc. provides location-based platform services in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Automotive, Advertising, and Mobile Navigation. The company is based in Sunnyvale, California.
TNAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNAV Latest Social Stream
View Full TNAV Social Stream
Latest TNAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Telenav Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNAV as an investment opportunity.
Telenav, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNAV), today announced that its stockholders have voted to approve the previously announced "go-private" transaction with V99 Inc., a Delaware corporation led by HP Jin, Co-Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer of Telenav, at the Special Meeting of Stockholders held earlier today.
Independent Proxy Advisory Firms ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend Telenav Stockholders Vote "FOR" All Proposals Regarding "Go-Private" Transaction with V99
Telenav, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNAV), today announced that leading independent proxy advisory firms Institutional Shareholder Services, Inc. ("ISS") and Glass Lewis & Co. ("Glass Lewis"), recommend that Telenav stockholders vote "FOR" all proposals to be considered and voted on at Telenav’s Special Meeting of Stockholders (the "Special Meeting") in connection with the previously announced "go-private" transaction with V99 Inc., a Delaware corporation led by HP Jin, Telenav’s Co-Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer. The Special Meeting is scheduled to be held on February 16, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. PT.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Telenav to provide EV navigation for Xpeng’s European customers
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates PNM, RNET, IPHI, TNAV, ELY; Shareholders Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
TNAV Price Returns
Continue Researching TNAVWant to see what other sources are saying about Telenav Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!