Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. (TNDM): Price and Financial Metrics
TNDM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TNDM is currently 78.85, higher than 97.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.12, Tandem Diabetes Care Inc has a higher such ratio than 91.15% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tandem Diabetes Care Inc comes in at 97.05%, a number that bests 94.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TNDM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COUP, WBAI, ICLK, PANW, and RAMP.
- TNDM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tandem Diabetes Care Inc's official web site, go to www.tandemdiabetes.com.
TNDM Stock Price Chart More Charts
TNDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.59||52-week high||$91.65|
|Prev. close||$60.05||52-week low||$43.69|
|Day high||$64.61||Avg. volume||1,564,385|
|50-day MA||$71.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.07||Market Cap||3.80B|
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. (TNDM) Company Bio
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of various products for people with insulin-dependent diabetes in the United States. The company was formerly known as Phluid Inc. and changed its name to Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. in January 2008. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Diego, California.