Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. (TNDM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNDM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TNDM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TNDM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- TNDM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.33% of US stocks).
TNDM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,206.46, Tandem Diabetes Care Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.48% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tandem Diabetes Care Inc is higher than 95.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.08, Tandem Diabetes Care Inc has a higher such ratio than 86.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TNDM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLFS, PEGA, ZI, PCTY, and MLAB.
- Visit TNDM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tandemdiabetes.com.
TNDM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TNDM's price/earnings ratio is 2854.52% higher, now standing at 1078.4.
- Over the past 93 months, TNDM's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.7.
- TNDM's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.7 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNDM.
TNDM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 4.02%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.47%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 19.02%.
The table below shows TNDM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNDM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNDM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.6% of graded US stocks.
- TNDM's asset turnover comes in at 0.823 -- ranking 37th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- MLSS, CUTR, and TFX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TNDM.
The table below shows TNDM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TNDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.69||52-week high||$130.73|
|Prev. close||$121.15||52-week low||$76.19|
|Day high||$120.00||Avg. volume||711,044|
|50-day MA||$112.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$96.95||Market Cap||7.42B|
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. (TNDM) Company Bio
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of various products for people with insulin-dependent diabetes in the United States. The company was formerly known as Phluid Inc. and changed its name to Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. in January 2008. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNDM Latest Social Stream
View Full TNDM Social Stream
Latest TNDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tandem Diabetes Care Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNDM as an investment opportunity.
Kilroy signs three new leases totalling 330,000 sq ft off office-to-life-science redevelopments in San Diego
Kilroy signs three new leases totalling 330,000 sq ft off office-to-life-science redevelopments in San Diego Submitted 21/09/2021 - 10:01am Kilroy Realty Corporation (Kilroy) has signed three new leases totalling 330,000 square feet with publicly traded life science and biotech companies in San Diego. Tandem Diabetes Care (~182,000 sq ft), DermTech (~96,000 sq ft), and Sorrento Therapeutics (~52,000 sq ft) lease transactions involve the redevelopment of commercial office space into three state-of-the-art life science/lab facilities and support Kilroy''s significant investment in broadening its life science portfolio. Kilroy also plans for a ~600,000 sq ft project (Santa Fe Summit) with tech office/life science flexibility on the 56 Corridor to meet the growing demand for space among lif...
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Continued adoption of Tandem Diabetes' (TNDM) t:slim X2 insulin pumps by both new and existing users is encouraging.
James Leal , Insider at Tandem Diabetes Care (NASDAQ: TNDM ), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 7, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission reports that on September 7, James Leal bought 3,574 Tandem Diabetes Care shares at a price of $82.34 per share, for a total of $294,283. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market at a price of $123.00 to raise a total of $439,602 from the sale. Leal still owns a total of 3,751 of Tandem Full story available on Benzinga.com
The Daily Biotech Pulse: MacroGenics'' Clinical Trial Disappointment, Sanofi to Buy Kadmon, Alector Loses 2 Key Executives, ADMA''s FDA Nod
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Sept. 7) Adial Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADIL ) Axonics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXNX ) Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO ) Candel Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CADL ) (announced completion of patient enrollment in the pivotal phase 3 study of CAN-2409 in prostate cancer) Cardiol Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: CRDL ) (announced addition to its board) Caribou Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRBU ) Catalent, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTLT ) Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLDX ) Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CERE ) Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNX ) Day One Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: DAWN ) Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (NYSE: EW ) Er...
TNDM Price Returns
Continue Researching TNDMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tandem Diabetes Care Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tandem Diabetes Care Inc (TNDM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tandem Diabetes Care Inc (TNDM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tandem Diabetes Care Inc (TNDM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch