Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. (TNDM): Price and Financial Metrics
TNDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.74||52-week high||$47.17|
|Prev. close||$22.23||52-week low||$13.82|
|Day high||$23.79||Avg. volume||1,378,091|
|50-day MA||$18.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.49||Market Cap||1.55B|
TNDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNDM POWR Grades
- TNDM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.1% of US stocks.
- TNDM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TNDM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.44% of US stocks).
TNDM Stock Summary
- TANDEM DIABETES CARE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 77.53% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TANDEM DIABETES CARE INC is reporting a growth rate of 228.68%; that's higher than 94.48% of US stocks.
- The volatility of TANDEM DIABETES CARE INC's share price is greater than that of 84.66% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TANDEM DIABETES CARE INC are PHR, NTCT, MXCT, HCAT, and CMTL.
- TNDM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TANDEM DIABETES CARE INC's official web site, go to www.tandemdiabetes.com.
TNDM Valuation Summary
- TNDM's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.9; this is 162.2% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TNDM's price/sales ratio has moved down 18.8 over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNDM.
TNDM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 374.03%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 18.36%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 135.45%.
The table below shows TNDM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNDM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNDM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.11% of graded US stocks.
- TNDM's asset turnover comes in at 0.848 -- ranking 30th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IVC, TCMD, and PSTV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TNDM.
The table below shows TNDM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. (TNDM) Company Bio
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of various products for people with insulin-dependent diabetes in the United States. The company was formerly known as Phluid Inc. and changed its name to Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. in January 2008. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Diego, California.
TNDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNDM Latest Social Stream
View Full TNDM Social Stream
Latest TNDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TANDEM DIABETES CARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNDM as an investment opportunity.
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TNDM ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. (TNDM) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The company notified Tandem Diabetes Care, its sole consignee, in October of the risk for infusion sets to detach from insulin pumps, disrupting insulin delivery.
In this article, we shall discuss the 12 best diabetes stocks to buy now. To skip our detailed analysis of the global diabetes drugs industry in 2023, go directly and see 5 Best Diabetes Stocks to Buy Now. Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease which is normally characterized by high blood glucose levels, which tend […]
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 stocks with consistent growth. To skip our analysis of recent market trends, you can go directly to 5 Stocks with Consistent Growth. Growth companies and companies working on disruptive technologies were hit hardest by the market conditions as the cost of capital rose significantly […]
TNDM Price Returns
Continue Researching TNDMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tandem Diabetes Care Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tandem Diabetes Care Inc (TNDM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tandem Diabetes Care Inc (TNDM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tandem Diabetes Care Inc (TNDM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch