Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. (TNDM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNDM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TNDM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TNDM is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TNDM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TNDM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TNDM is currently 41.19, higher than 89.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TANDEM DIABETES CARE INC is reporting a growth rate of -291.19%; that's higher than only 5.49% of US stocks.
- The volatility of TANDEM DIABETES CARE INC's share price is greater than that of 88.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TANDEM DIABETES CARE INC are MKFG, MXCT, TBLA, RELY, and VRAY.
- TNDM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TANDEM DIABETES CARE INC's official web site, go to www.tandemdiabetes.com.
TNDM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TNDM's EV/EBIT ratio is 655.81% lower, now standing at -47.8.
- Over the past 108 months, TNDM's price/sales ratio has gone down 17.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNDM.
TNDM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 80.07%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 59.57%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 367.95%.
The table below shows TNDM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNDM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNDM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.11% of graded US stocks.
- TNDM's asset turnover comes in at 0.848 -- ranking 30th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IVC, TCMD, and PSTV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TNDM.
The table below shows TNDM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TNDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.75||52-week high||$155.86|
|Prev. close||$42.62||52-week low||$33.51|
|Day high||$43.53||Avg. volume||938,125|
|50-day MA||$46.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.75||Market Cap||2.75B|
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. (TNDM) Company Bio
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of various products for people with insulin-dependent diabetes in the United States. The company was formerly known as Phluid Inc. and changed its name to Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. in January 2008. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNDM Latest Social Stream
View Full TNDM Social Stream
Latest TNDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TANDEM DIABETES CARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNDM as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 11 best diabetes stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Diabetes Stocks To Buy Now. The global diabetes market is segmented based on the type, drug class, and devices used to treat the condition. Based on the type, the […]
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TNDM ) by...
SAN DIEGO, November 16, 2022--Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. (NASDAQ:TNDM), a global insulin delivery and diabetes technology company, is proud to announce its Great Place to Work Certification™, a prestigious award based entirely on results from in-depth employee surveys around their experience working at the company. This year, 84 percent of Tandem employees said it’s a great place to work – 27 points higher than the average participating company in the United States.
In the current market dip, growth stocks are leading the way, having lost the appeal they had during much of the 2010s. Let's look at two stocks that could soar once that happens: Tandem Diabetes Care (NASDAQ: TNDM) and Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU). Diabetes-focused medical device specialist Tandem Diabetes Care has had a terrible year, with shares plunging by 75%.
Tandem Diabetes Care Study Demonstrates Improvements of All Clinical Endpoints in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes Using Control-IQ Technology
SAN DIEGO, November 10, 2022--Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNDM), a leading insulin delivery and diabetes technology company, announced results from a prospective, multicenter, single-arm study of adults living with type 2 diabetes who achieved improvement in all clinical endpoints with the use of the t:slim X2 insulin pump with Control-IQ technology.1
TNDM Price Returns
Continue Researching TNDMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tandem Diabetes Care Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tandem Diabetes Care Inc (TNDM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tandem Diabetes Care Inc (TNDM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tandem Diabetes Care Inc (TNDM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch