Tango Therapeutics, Inc. (TNGX): Price and Financial Metrics
TNGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.72||52-week high||$8.56|
|Prev. close||$2.67||52-week low||$2.47|
|Day high||$2.73||Avg. volume||193,170|
|50-day MA||$3.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.43||Market Cap||240.47M|
TNGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNGX POWR Grades
- TNGX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TNGX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TNGX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
TNGX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.44, TANGO THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 91.45% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,748.65%, TANGO THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.57% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TNGX's revenue has grown -31.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.63% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TANGO THERAPEUTICS INC are VERV, PTE, SLDB, TCRX, and LIFE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to TNGX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819133.
TNGX Valuation Summary
- TNGX's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.1; this is 125.83% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TNGX's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.6 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNGX.
TNGX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TNGX, see our TNGX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.2 (Strong Buy)|
Tango Therapeutics, Inc. (TNGX) Company Bio
Tango Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company, discovers and develops medicines for the treatment of cancer. Its lead program is TNG908, a protein arginine methyl transferase 5 inhibitor that is being developed as a treatment for cancers with MTAP deletions. The company also develops Ubiquitin-specific protease 1, an inhibitor that treats cancers with BRCA1 mutations. Tango Therapeutics, Inc. has strategic collaboration with Gilead Sciences, Inc. for the discovery, development, and commercialization of a pipeline of therapies for patients with cancer. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNGX Latest Social Stream
View Full TNGX Social Stream
Latest TNGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TANGO THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNGX as an investment opportunity.
Tango Therapeutics Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Business Highlights
– Dose escalation update from ongoing TNG908 clinical trial confirms proof-of-mechanism for MTA-cooperative tumor-selective PRMT5 inhibition in MTAP-deleted cancers – – FDA clears IND application for TNG260, a first-in-class CoREST complex inhibitor for the treatment of STK11-mutant cancers – – Fast Track designation granted by FDA for TNG260 + anti-PD-1 antibody for the treatment of patients with advanced NSCLC with STK11-loss of function mutations – – Strong cash position of $334 million expec
Tango Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on Precision Oncology Programs at the American Association of Cancer Research 2023 Annual Meeting
BOSTON, April 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tango Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGX) today announced highlights from presentations at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 2023 Annual Meeting, taking place from April 14-19, 2023 in Orlando, Florida. Tango scientists presented two oral and two poster presentations. “At this year’s AACR Annual Meeting, we presented preclinical data from four programs across our precision oncology portfolio, including two oral presentations. The efficac
Tango Therapeutics Announces FDA Clearance of Investigational New Drug Application for TNG260, a First-in-Class CoREST Inhibitor for the Treatment of STK11-Mutant Cancers
BOSTON, April 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tango Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company committed to discovering and delivering the next generation of precision cancer medicines, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared the Company’s Investigational New Drug (IND) application for TNG260, a first-in-class inhibitor of the CoREST complex (Co-repressor of Repressor Element-1 Silencing Transcription), for the treatment of STK11-m
Tango Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides Business Highlights
– Fast Track Designation granted to TNG462, next-generation MTA-Cooperative PRMT5 inhibitor – – Adam Crystal, M.D., Ph.D. appointed President of Research and Development – BOSTON, March 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tango Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company committed to discovering and delivering the next generation of precision cancer medicines, reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022, and provided business
Tango Therapeutics to Highlight Preclinical Data on Precision Oncology Programs at the American Association of Cancer Research 2023 Annual Meeting
BOSTON, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tango Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGX) today announced the acceptance of two oral and two poster presentations at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 2023 Annual Meeting, taking place from April 14-19, 2023 in Orlando, Florida. Abstract titles, presentation information and text, if provided by the meeting organizers, are currently available on the AACR 2023 Annual Meeting website. Abstracts accepted for oral presentation Title: TNG908,
TNGX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...