Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK): Price and Financial Metrics
TNK Stock Summary
- TNK's price/sales ratio is 0.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.48% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TNK's revenue has grown 83.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.77% of US companies in our set.
- Teekay Tankers Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teekay Tankers Ltd are PXS, NMCI, TNP, GASS, and NAT.
- TNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teekay Tankers Ltd's official web site, go to tankers.
TNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.22||52-week high||$26.92|
|Prev. close||$12.88||52-week low||$8.90|
|Day high||$13.38||Avg. volume||584,840|
|50-day MA||$11.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.63||Market Cap||444.92M|
Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) Company Bio
Teekay Tankers Ltd. is engaged in the marine transportation of crude oil and refined petroleum products through the operation of its oil and product tankers worldwide. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
TNK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Teekay Tankers Ltd. To summarize, we found that Teekay Tankers Ltd ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Teekay Tankers Ltd, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.97 years comes in at -0.18%; that's greater than merely 9.25% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 29% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 7.31% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Teekay Tankers Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than 81.52% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNK Latest Social Stream
View Full TNK Social Stream
Latest TNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teekay Tankers Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNK as an investment opportunity.
Teekay Tankers (TNK): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$1.21 misses by $0.26; GAAP EPS of -$2.17 misses by $1.29.Revenue of $127.8M (-58.9% Y/Y) beats by $55.05M.Adjusted EBITDA of $9.79M vs. $132.73M in last year's quarter.Press Release...
The following slide deck was published by Teekay Tankers Ltd. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Teekay Tankers Earnings Report: Here’s what to expect from Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Teekay Tankers announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2021 / Teekay Tankers Ltd. (NYSE:TNK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 25, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
Highlights Reported GAAP net loss of $73.3 million, or $2.17 per share; and adjusted net loss(1) of $40.7 million, or $1.21 per share, in the fourth quarter of 2020 (excluding $24.3 million of non-cash asset write-downs and other items listed in Appendix A to this release).Fiscal year 2020 GAAP net income of $87.3 million, or $2.59 per share; and adjusted net income and free cash flow(1) of $153.1 million and $277.3 million, up 138 percent and 56 percent from fiscal year 2019, respectively.During 2020, reduced net debt(2) by $419 million and maintained a strong liquidity position of over $370 million as of December 31, 2020.In February 2021, entered into an agreement to opportunistically sell two unencumbered Aframax tankers for $32 million, which will further delever the Company's bala...
TNK Price Returns
Continue Researching TNKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Teekay Tankers Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!