Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNK POWR Grades
- TNK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- TNK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TNK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
TNK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.92, Teekay Tankers Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.71% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Teekay Tankers Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Teekay Tankers Ltd comes in at -53.03%, a number that bests only 3% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Teekay Tankers Ltd are CPA, EURN, PME, NVGS, and CMCT.
- TNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Teekay Tankers Ltd's official web site, go to tankers.
TNK Valuation Summary
- TNK's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- TNK's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 167 months.
- Over the past 167 months, TNK's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNK.
TNK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -24.43%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -24.43%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 356.49%.
The table below shows TNK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.41% of graded US stocks.
- TNK's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 47th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TNK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.63||52-week high||$22.10|
|Prev. close||$18.02||52-week low||$9.89|
|Day high||$17.90||Avg. volume||388,802|
|50-day MA||$18.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.11||Market Cap||594.80M|
Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) Company Bio
Teekay Tankers Ltd. is engaged in the marine transportation of crude oil and refined petroleum products through the operation of its oil and product tankers worldwide. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNK Latest Social Stream
View Full TNK Social Stream
Latest TNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Teekay Tankers Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNK as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for Teekay Tankers Ltd. ( NYSE:TNK ), with the analysts making...
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay Tankers Ltd. ( Teekay Tankers or the Company ) (NYSE: TNK) today reported the Company''s results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021:
Teekay Tankers press release (TNK): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.74 beats by $0.06.Revenue of $160.31M (+25.4% Y/Y) beats by $95.53M.The Company''s full service lightering business earned…
Before we begin, I would like to direct all participants to our website at www.teekay.com, where you will find a copy of the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2021 earnings presentation. Teekay's president and CEO, Kenneth Hvid and Teekay's CFO, Vince Lok will review this presentation during today's conference call.
TNK Price Returns