Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNK POWR Grades
- TNK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TNK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- TNK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
TNK Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TNK is currently 44.09, higher than 89.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, TNK has reported earnings growth of -134.4%, putting it ahead of just 11.45% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that TNK's revenue has grown 67.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.24% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TEEKAY TANKERS LTD are TRMD, APLE, NMM, OMAB, and OVV.
- Visit TNK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to tankers.
TNK Valuation Summary
- TNK's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 7.69% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 182 months, TNK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNK.
TNK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 16.73%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -0.49%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 200.1%.
The table below shows TNK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.41% of graded US stocks.
- TNK's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 47th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TNK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.54||52-week high||$36.61|
|Prev. close||$31.07||52-week low||$9.89|
|Day high||$31.51||Avg. volume||440,987|
|50-day MA||$31.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.58||Market Cap||1.03B|
Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) Company Bio
Teekay Tankers Ltd. is engaged in the marine transportation of crude oil and refined petroleum products through the operation of its oil and product tankers worldwide. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNK Latest Social Stream
View Full TNK Social Stream
Latest TNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEEKAY TANKERS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNK as an investment opportunity.
The announcement of the tentative deal with the Transport Workers Union should provide a sense of relief to Southwest Airlines (LUV).
Old Dominion's (ODFL) revenue per day rises 7.3% year over year in November 2022 on an increase in LTL revenue per hundredweight.
Here is how Dorian LPG (LPG) and Teekay Tankers (TNK) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
The latest energy sign agreement for 92 million gallons of sustainable aviation fuel is expected to boost JetBlue's (JBLU) competitive position in the aviation industry.
On the domestic front, 21.7% more passengers board Gol Linhas' (GOL) flights in November 2022 than a year ago.
TNK Price Returns