Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd Common Shares (TNP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNP POWR Grades
- TNP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TNP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TNP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
TNP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TNP has reported earnings growth of -286.18%, putting it ahead of just 5.7% of US stocks in our set.
- TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD are CPE, CEA, CMCT, IMPP, and CENX.
- TNP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD's official web site, go to www.tenn.gr.
TNP Valuation Summary
- TNP's price/earnings ratio is -2.4; this is 126.09% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 242 months, TNP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNP.
TNP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8.22%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 177.8%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.7%.
The table below shows TNP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.64% of graded US stocks.
- TNP's asset turnover comes in at 0.206 -- ranking 93rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TNP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TNP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.09||52-week high||$20.20|
|Prev. close||$17.19||52-week low||$6.95|
|Day high||$18.18||Avg. volume||277,552|
|50-day MA||$17.51||Dividend yield||1.11%|
|200-day MA||$12.75||Market Cap||329.17M|
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd Common Shares (TNP) Company Bio
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd. provides international seaborne crude oil and petroleum product transportation services worldwide. The company offers marine transportation services to national, major, and other independent oil companies and refiners under long, medium, and short-term charters. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Athens, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNP Latest Social Stream
View Full TNP Social Stream
Latest TNP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNP as an investment opportunity.
Tsakos Energy Navigation ( NYSE:TNP ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$223.7m (up 70% from...
Tsakos (TNP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -31.48% and 8.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
600% increase in nine-month operating income Three-fold net income rise to $103 million in first nine months of 2022 50% increase in dividend payment. Total payments of $500 million since 2002 New strategic partnership with major energy company Market fundamentals remain positive ATHENS, Greece, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TEN, Ltd (TEN) (NYSE: TNP) (the “Company”) today reported results (unaudited) for the nine months and third quarter ended September 30, 2022. NINE MONTHS 2022 SUMMARY RE
Diana Shipping (DSX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.71% and 1.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ZIM (ZIM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.11% and 7.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TNP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TNPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch