Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd Common Shares (TNP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TNP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- TNP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TNP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
TNP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD is reporting a growth rate of -286.18%; that's higher than only 5.62% of US stocks.
- TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.24% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be GASS, CPE, SBRA, PEB, and KRG.
- TNP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD's official web site, go to www.tenn.gr.
TNP Valuation Summary
- TNP's EV/EBIT ratio is -15.1; this is 260.64% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- TNP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 52.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNP.
TNP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.9%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.56%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 6.77%.
The table below shows TNP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.64% of graded US stocks.
- TNP's asset turnover comes in at 0.206 -- ranking 93rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TNP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TNP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TNP, see our TNP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$21.17||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
TNP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.30||52-week high||$24.78|
|Prev. close||$19.05||52-week low||$8.01|
|Day high||$19.61||Avg. volume||432,951|
|50-day MA||$20.07||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$16.31||Market Cap||351.18M|
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd Common Shares (TNP) Company Bio
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd. provides international seaborne crude oil and petroleum product transportation services worldwide. The company offers marine transportation services to national, major, and other independent oil companies and refiners under long, medium, and short-term charters. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Athens, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNP Latest Social Stream
View Full TNP Social Stream
Latest TNP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNP as an investment opportunity.
Tsakos Energy Navigation Limited (NYSE:TNP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Tsakos Energy Navigation Limited (NYSE:TNP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 16, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Tsakos Energy Navigation Conference Call on the Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results. We have with us Mr. Takis Arapoglou, Chairman of the Board; Mr. Nikolas Tsakos, President and CEO; […]
TEN Ltd. Reports Record Profits for Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2022 and Declares Annual Dividend of $0.60 Per Common Share
Year revenues at $860 million and record profits of $204.2 million (EPS at $6.02 for 2022) 240% increase in annual EBITDA 140% increase in common stock dividend Dynamic fleet renewal - Boosts sale & purchase activity Strong market fundamentals remain - Over $1.2 billion in minimum contracted revenue ATHENS, Greece, March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TEN, Ltd. (TEN) (NYSE: TNP) (the “Company”) reports results (unaudited) for the fourth quarter and the year ended December 31, 2022. FINANCIAL RESUL
REMINDER - Leading Tanker, LNG/LPG Shipping Companies & Diversified MLPs Participating at Capital Link’s 17th Annual International Shipping Forum March 20, 2023, in New York City
NEW YORK, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior executives from 29 shipping companies will participate on panels and presentations at Capital Link’s 17th Annual International Shipping Forum on Monday, March 20, 2023, at the Metropolitan Club in New York City. The event is organized in partnership with Citi, and in cooperation with Nasdaq & NYSE. Registration is complimentary for institutional investors and shipping companies. FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE The Forum will examine the macroecono
TEN, Ltd. Announces Date of Fourth Quarter and Year end 2022 Financial Results, Conference Call and Webcast
ATHENS, Greece, March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TEN, Ltd. (“TEN” or the “Company”) (NYSE: TNP) a leading diversified crude, product and LNG tanker operator, today announced that the Company will report earnings for the fourth quarter and year ended on December 31, 2022, prior to the open of the market in New York on Thursday, March 16, 2023. That same morning, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, TEN will host a conference call to review the results as well as management's outlook for the business. Th
Tsakos Energy Navigation (NYSE:TNP) Is Looking To Continue Growing Its Returns On Capital
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
TNP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TNPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...