Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd Common Shares (TNP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNP POWR Grades
- TNP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.59% of US stocks.
- TNP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TNP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TNP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd is higher than merely 3.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- TNP's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 3.31% of US stocks.
- Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 53.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TNP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HEP, ALE, FR, BORR, and PLYM.
- Visit TNP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tenn.gr.
TNP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.99||52-week high||$13.40|
|Prev. close||$8.99||52-week low||$7.06|
|Day high||$9.18||Avg. volume||112,475|
|50-day MA||$9.30||Dividend yield||5.56%|
|200-day MA||$8.87||Market Cap||163.58M|
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd Common Shares (TNP) Company Bio
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd. provides international seaborne crude oil and petroleum product transportation services worldwide. The company offers marine transportation services to national, major, and other independent oil companies and refiners under long, medium, and short-term charters. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Athens, Greece.
TNP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd, consider:
- 10% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 1.53% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than 94.95% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TNP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNP Latest Social Stream
View Full TNP Social Stream
Latest TNP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNP as an investment opportunity.
Tsakos (TNP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ATHENS, Greece, May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TEN Ltd. (“TEN”) (NYSE: TNP) (the “Company”), a leading diversified crude, product and LNG tanker operator, today announced that its Board of Directors declared the regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.546875 per share for its Series D Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Shares (the “Series D Preferred Shares”; NYSE; TNPPRD) and the regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.578125 per share for its Series E Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Shares (the “Series E Preferred Shares”; NYSE; TNPPRE). The dividend on the Series D and Series E is for the period from the most recent dividend payment date on February 28, 2021 through May 27, 2021. The dividend on the Series D and E Preferred Shares will be paid on May 28, 2021 to all holders of record of Ser...
ATHENS, Greece, April 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TEN Ltd. (“TEN”) (NYSE: TNP) (the “Company”), a leading diversified crude, product, and LNG tanker operator, today announced that its Board of Directors declared the regular quarterly cash dividend of approximately $0.59375 per share for its Series F Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares (the “Series F Preferred Shares”; NYSE: TNPPRF). Each dividend of the Series F Preferred Shares is for the period from the most recent dividend payment date on January 30, 2021 through April 29, 2021. The dividend on the Series F Preferred Shares will be paid on April 30, 2021 to all holders of record of Series F Preferred Shares as of April 27, 2021. Dividends on the Series F Preferred Shares are payable quarterly in arrears on the 30th day ...
Leading Shipowners, Regulators, Charterers, Financiers and Industry Participants Presenting at Capital Link’s Decarbonization in Shipping Forum
Digital ConferenceWednesday & Thursday, April 14 & 15, 20219.30 am – 4.00 pm British Standard Time (BST) MOVING FROM DISCUSSION TO DELIVERYComplimentary Registration 2 Days – 14 Virtual Sessions – 78 speakers – 69 Presenting Companies NEW YORK, April 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link’s Decarbonization in Shipping Forum will take place on Wednesday & Thursday, April 14 - 15, 2021 from 9:30am – 4:30pm British Standard Time (BST) as a digital conference. The event will take place over the course of two days, with 14 virtual sessions, and 72 speakers with 69 companies participating on the discussion panels. FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTUREDecarbonization is the next frontier for the industry to conquer adhering to specific objectives and timeframes. The event combines two main features ...
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Tsakos Energy Navigation Limited ( NYSE:TNP ) share price has...
TNP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TNPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch