Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd Common Shares (TNP): Price and Financial Metrics
TNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.69||52-week high||$24.78|
|Prev. close||$19.69||52-week low||$15.00|
|Day high||$19.84||Avg. volume||316,021|
|50-day MA||$21.14||Dividend yield||3.02%|
|200-day MA||$19.66||Market Cap||580.97M|
TNP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNP POWR Grades
- TNP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TNP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TNP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
TNP Stock Summary
- TNP's current price/earnings ratio is 3.6, which is higher than only 3.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TNP has reported earnings growth of -1,236.41%, putting it ahead of just 1.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TNP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNX, BBGI, AG, ADV, and CIO.
- TNP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD's official web site, go to www.tenn.gr.
TNP Valuation Summary
- TNP's price/earnings ratio is 3.7; this is 57.95% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TNP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 66.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNP.
TNP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.9%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.56%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 6.77%.
The table below shows TNP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.64% of graded US stocks.
- TNP's asset turnover comes in at 0.206 -- ranking 93rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TNP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd Common Shares (TNP) Company Bio
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd. provides international seaborne crude oil and petroleum product transportation services worldwide. The company offers marine transportation services to national, major, and other independent oil companies and refiners under long, medium, and short-term charters. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Athens, Greece.
TNP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNP Latest Social Stream
View Full TNP Social Stream
Latest TNP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TSAKOS ENERGY NAVIGATION LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNP as an investment opportunity.
Tanker Company of the Year - Tsakos Energy Navigation Tanker Company of the Year - Tsakos Energy Navigation ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dr. Nikolaos P. Tsakos, Founder & CEO of Tsakos Energy Navigation received the Tanker of the Year award at the 20th Lloyd’s List Greek Shipping event in Athens. At the prestigious event, industry professionals and prominent government officials gathered to honor TEN’s outstanding company performance and significant contribution to the shipp
Tsakos Energy Navigation Limited (NYSE:TNP) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 21, 2023 Tsakos Energy Navigation Limited reports earnings inline with expectations. Reported EPS is $0.83 EPS, expectations were $0.83. Operator: Thank you for standing by, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Tsakos Energy Navigation Conference Call on the Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results. We […]
Ten Ltd. Reports Results For the Nine Months and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2023 and Declares Dividend Date
160% increase in nine-months net income to $272 million equating to $8.19 per share $1.00 per share common stock dividend distributed in 2023 – In excess of $800 million in preferred and common stock dividends since NYSE listing $108.3 million in at-par preferred share redemptions in Q3 2023 generating over $9 million in annual coupon savings Two Green LNG-powered aframax tankers in a series of four, delivered and commenced long-term employment - Remaining eight-vessel newbuilding program on tra
Shipping Executives to Discuss the Tanker Sector's Current Trends & OutlookNEW YORK, Nov. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link will host a complimentary webinar on November 28, 2023, at 10 a.m. Eastern Time on the Tanker shipping sector. REGISTRATIONOnline attendance is complimentary. Please click on the link below to register.https://webinars.capitallink.com/2023/shipping/ FEATURED PANELISTS Paolo d’Amico, Chairman and CEO of d’Amico International Shipping (OTCQX: DMCOF) (Borsa Italiana: D
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
TNP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TNPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch