Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd Common Shares (TNP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TNP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TNP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 155 days.
- TNP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.99% of US stocks).
TNP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TNP is currently 0.74, higher than just 2.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- TNP's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.9% of US stocks.
- Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 57.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.77% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ATCO, SB, UTL, MGEE, and OPI.
- TNP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd's official web site, go to www.tenn.gr.
TNP Valuation Summary
- TNP's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 86.67% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 227 months, TNP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 23.5.
- TNP's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 227 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNP.
TNP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -45.35%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -59.04%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 46.22%.
The table below shows TNP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.64% of graded US stocks.
- TNP's asset turnover comes in at 0.206 -- ranking 93rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TNP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TNP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.15||52-week high||$12.29|
|Prev. close||$8.21||52-week low||$6.75|
|Day high||$8.19||Avg. volume||111,410|
|50-day MA||$7.79||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$8.48||Market Cap||148.30M|
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd Common Shares (TNP) Company Bio
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd. provides international seaborne crude oil and petroleum product transportation services worldwide. The company offers marine transportation services to national, major, and other independent oil companies and refiners under long, medium, and short-term charters. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Athens, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNP Latest Social Stream
View Full TNP Social Stream
Latest TNP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNP as an investment opportunity.
ATHENS, Greece, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TEN Ltd. (“TEN”) (NYSE: TNP) (the “Company”), a leading diversified crude, product and LNG tanker operator, today announced that its Board of Directors declared the regular quarterly cash dividend of approximately $0.59375 per share for its Series F Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares (the “Series F Preferred Shares”; NYSE: TNPPRF). Each dividend of the Series F Preferred Shares is for the period from the most recent dividend payment
NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link is hosting a series of online Corporate Presentations, whereby the Senior Management teams of leading listed maritime companies will present their business development, strategy, growth prospects and overall sector outlook. There are two presentation sessions each day, with approximate duration of 45 minutes each that will consist of a company presentation of 20+ minutes followed by live Q&A between company management and webinar participa
Tsakos Energy Navigation Limited ( NYSE:TNP ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would...
In a report released today, Magnus Fyhr from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Tsakos Energy (TNP – Research Report), with a price target of $18.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $7.53, close to its 52-week low of $6.75. According to TipRanks.com, Fyhr is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -8.7% and a 23.5% success rate. Fyhr covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Nordic American Tanker, International Seaways, and Performance Shipping. Tsakos Energy has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $14.00.
Tsakos Energy Navigation (NYSE:TNP) issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday. The shipping company reported ($1.72) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts consensus estimates of ($1.21) by ($0.51), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Tsakos Energy Navigation had a negative net margin of 9.67% and a negative return on equity of 3.24%. During the same 
TNP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TNPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd (TNP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch