The Oncology Institute, Inc. (TOI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TOI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TOI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.66% of US stocks.
- TOI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- TOI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.76% of US stocks).
TOI Stock Summary
- TOI's current price/earnings ratio is 527.34, which is higher than 98.97% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 59,014.21%, ONCOLOGY INSTITUTE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.91% of about US stocks.
- ONCOLOGY INSTITUTE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -259.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONCOLOGY INSTITUTE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be QUBT, CIDM, ID, BROG, and GROY.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to TOI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001799191.
TOI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TOI's price/earnings ratio is 2235.84% higher, now standing at 527.9.
- Over the past 37 months, TOI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 144.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TOI.
TOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.50||52-week high||$10.26|
|Prev. close||$0.48||52-week low||$0.46|
|Day high||$0.52||Avg. volume||149,057|
|50-day MA||$1.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.76||Market Cap||37.23M|
The Oncology Institute, Inc. (TOI) Company Bio
The Oncology Institute, Inc., an oncology company, provides medical oncology services in the United States. Its services include physician services, in-house infusion and dispensary, clinical trial services, outpatient stem cell transplants and transfusions programs, and 24/7 patient support. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Cerritos, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TOI Latest Social Stream
View Full TOI Social Stream
Latest TOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONCOLOGY INSTITUTE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TOI as an investment opportunity.
The Oncology Institute Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Guidance for 2023
CERRITOS, Calif., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Oncology Institute, Inc. (NASDAQ: TOI) (“TOI” or the “Company”), one of the largest value-based community oncology groups in the United States, today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. Recent Operational Highlights Completed a $110 million strategic investment from Deerfield Management Company, L.P. through secured senior convertible notes on August 9, 2022Ended the fiscal year 2022 with $13
The Oncology Institute to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
CERRITOS, Calif., Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Oncology Institute, Inc. (NASDAQ: TOI), one of the largest value-based oncology groups in the United States, today announced that senior management will participate at the following investor conferences: Cowen 43rd Annual Healthcare ConferenceDate: March 7th, 2023Presentation: 2:50pm Eastern TimeTOI Participant: Daniel Virnich, M.D., MBA, PresidentLocation: Boston, Massachusetts Oppenheimer 33rd Annual Healthcare ConferenceDate: March 13th,
The Oncology Institute Announces Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2022 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
CERRITOS, Calif., Feb. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Oncology Institute, LLC (“TOI”) (NASDAQ: TOI) one of the largest value-based oncology groups in the United States, today announced that the company will release its fourth quarter & full year 2022 financial results after the market close on Thursday, March 9, 2023, to be followed by a conference call the same day at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time). The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 1-877-407-0789 or for internation
The Oncology Institute Expands Into Chino, CA
Practice of Dr. Labib Hashimi Adds Another TOI California LocationCERRITOS, Calif., Dec. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Oncology Institute, Inc. (NASDAQ: TOI), one of the largest value-based community oncology groups in the United States, has acquired the Chino, CA practice of Dr. Labib Hashimi. The acquisition enhances TOI’s geographic coverage in California, with the Chino practice marking TOI’s 42nd clinic in the Golden State. “We are excited to expand to Chino and Chino Hills, increasing a
The Oncology Institute Rebrands Clinical Trials Division
Innovative Clinical Research Institute Will Become TOI Clinical ResearchCERRITOS, Calif., Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Oncology Institute, Inc. (NASDAQ: TOI), one of the largest value-based community oncology groups in the United States, is rebranding its clinical research division. Previously, TOI’s clinical research division was named Innovative Clinical Research Institute (ICRI). The division’s new name is TOI Clinical Research. TOI Clinical Research will carry on the important work
TOI Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...