TOP Ships Inc. (TOPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TOPS POWR Grades
- TOPS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 45.11% of US stocks.
- TOPS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TOPS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.08% of US stocks).
TOPS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 992.09%, Top Ships Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.47% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TOPS's revenue has grown 405.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.22% of US companies in our set.
- Top Ships Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,723.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TOPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CXDC, INTEQ, DHC, GLBS, and WPG.
- Visit TOPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.topships.org.
TOPS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TOPS's price/sales ratio is 65.71% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- TOPS's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.8 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TOPS.
TOPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TOPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.81||52-week high||$4.70|
|Prev. close||$1.71||52-week low||$0.95|
|Day high||$1.84||Avg. volume||4,150,806|
|50-day MA||$1.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.59||Market Cap||72.10M|
TOP Ships Inc. (TOPS) Company Bio
Top Ships, Inc. offers marine shipping services. The Company owns ships and transports petroleum products and crude oil internationally.
TOPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TOPS Latest Social Stream
View Full TOPS Social Stream
Latest TOPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Top Ships Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TOPS as an investment opportunity.
InvestorPlace is starting the day off right by checking out the biggest pre-market stock movers, including the winners and losers.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? In a perfect world...
ATHENS, Greece, April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TOP Ships Inc. (the “Company”), an international owner and operator of modern, fuel efficient "ECO" tanker vessels, announced today that it its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2020 (the “Annual Report”) has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”). The Annual Report may be accessed through the Company’s website, www.topships.org, or on the website of the Commission, www.sec.gov. About TOP Ships Inc. TOP Ships Inc. is an international ship-owning company.For more information about TOP Ships Inc., visit its website: www.topships.org. Forward-Looking Statements Matters discussed in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements. The Private Securities Litigation...
ATHENS, Greece, April 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TOP Ships Inc. (the “Company”), an international owner and operator of modern, fuel efficient "ECO" tanker vessels, announced today that it took delivery of the very high specification, scrubber fitted, 157,000 dwt newbuilding Suezmax vessel M/T Eco West Coast constructed at the Hyundai Heavy Industries shipyard in South Korea. The vessel commenced its previously announced time charter employment with a major oil trader for three years with two yearly extensions at the charterer’s option. The revenue backlog expected to be generated by this fixture, assuming all options are exercised, is about $63.3 million. For 2021 alone, this charter is expected to contribute $9.3 million in revenue. Evangelos Pistiolis, the President and Chief Execu...
Strong performance from tech companies powered the overall Nasdaq (NASDAQ: NDAQ) exchange to post incredible gains in 2020, and the Nasdaq Composite Index has climbed roughly 43% in the year's trading so far. Sea Energy Maritime Holdings (NASDAQ: SHIP), Top Ships (NASDAQ: TOPS), and Globus Maritime (NASDAQ: GLBS) lost nearly all of their value across this year's trading and rank as the Nasdaq's three worst-performing stocks across the stretch.
TOPS Price Returns