TOP Ships Inc. (TOPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TOPS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TOPS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- TOPS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 154 days.
- TOPS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.95% of US stocks).
TOPS Stock Summary
- TOPS has a higher market value than just 0.18% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $1,896,613.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, TOP SHIPS INC has a higher such ratio than only 0.29% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TOPS comes in at -3,992.8% -- higher than that of just 0.33% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TOP SHIPS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ILPT, BEP, HESM, FLNG, and LAND.
- TOPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TOP SHIPS INC's official web site, go to www.topships.org.
TOPS Valuation Summary
- TOPS's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TOPS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 29 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TOPS.
TOPS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -99.99%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.05%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 56.98%.
The table below shows TOPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TOPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TOPS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.72% of graded US stocks.
- TOPS's asset turnover comes in at 0.188 -- ranking 101st of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TOPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TOPS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TOPS, see our TOPS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
TOPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TOPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.88||52-week high||$22.20|
|Prev. close||$0.82||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$0.92||Avg. volume||4,695,589|
|50-day MA||$1.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.23||Market Cap||3.12M|
TOP Ships Inc. (TOPS) Company Bio
Top Ships, Inc. offers marine shipping services. The Company owns ships and transports petroleum products and crude oil internationally.
Most Popular Stories View All
TOPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TOPS Latest Social Stream
View Full TOPS Social Stream
Latest TOPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOP SHIPS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TOPS as an investment opportunity.
Top Ships Announces Management Estimate of Diluted Net Asset Value Per Share of $5.27
ATHENS, Greece, March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TOP Ships Inc. (the “Company” or “Top Ships”) (NASDAQ:TOPS), an international owner and operator of modern, fuel efficient “ECO” tanker vessels, announced today that the Company’s management estimates the company’s Net Asset Value (“NAV”), based on charter free vessel values, debt and cash as of December 31, 2022 as adjusted for the equity offering that priced on February 14, 2023, to be $286 million. This translates into an NAV of $14.05 per co
Top Ships Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations
Top Ships ( NASDAQ:TOPS ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$80.7m (up 43% from FY 2021). Net...
TOP Ships Announces Record Net Income of $18.9 Million for the Year Ended December 31, 2022, 120% Increase From 2021, and Adoption of Shareholder-Friendly Measures Including Moratorium on New Equity Offerings
ATHENS, Greece, March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TOP Ships Inc. (the “Company”), an international owner and operator of modern, fuel efficient "ECO" tanker vessels, announced today its unaudited financial results for the year ended December 31, 2022. As of and for the year ended December 31, 2022, the Company reported: Total revenues of $80.7 million (43% increase from the year ended December 31, 2021)Net Income of $18.9 million (120% increase from the year ended December 31, 2021)EBITDA* of $
TOP Ships Inc. Announces Pricing of $13.6 Million Registered Direct Offering
ATHENS, Greece, Feb. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TOP Ships Inc. (the “Company” or “TOP Ships”) (NASDAQ:TOPS), an international owner and operator of modern, fuel efficient “ECO” tanker vessels, announced today that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with several institutional investors to purchase approximately $13.6 million of its units in a registered direct offering at a price of $1.35 per unit. Each unit will consist of one common share (or pre-funded warrant in lieu thereo
Why Is Top Ships (TOPS) Stock Up 30% Today?
After struggling through a chaotic period following the coronavirus pandemic, tanker vessel operator Top Ships (NASDAQ:SHIP) may finally be seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. TOPS stock initially popped up 40% on Monday before extending gains in the late afternoon session. The company announced inking a time charter employment contract, bolstering investor sentiment. Specifically, Top Ships signed a contract with a high-quality counterparty for its product/chemical tanker M/T Eco Marina
TOPS Price Returns
Continue Researching TOPSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Top Ships Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Top Ships Inc (TOPS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Top Ships Inc (TOPS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Top Ships Inc (TOPS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...