TOP Ships Inc. (TOPS): Price and Financial Metrics
TOPS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 992.09%, Top Ships Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.28% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Top Ships Inc comes in at 405.45%, a number that bests 98.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Top Ships Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,213.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Top Ships Inc are INTEQ, KNOP, SVC, MGP, and GOGL.
- Visit TOPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.topships.org.
TOPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TOPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.34||52-week high||$15.50|
|Prev. close||$2.43||52-week low||$0.95|
|Day high||$2.48||Avg. volume||7,980,578|
|50-day MA||$1.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.02||Market Cap||93.21M|
TOP Ships Inc. (TOPS) Company Bio
Top Ships, Inc. offers marine shipping services. The Company owns ships and transports petroleum products and crude oil internationally.
TOPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TOPS Latest Social Stream
View Full TOPS Social Stream
Latest TOPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Top Ships Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TOPS as an investment opportunity.
These companies are terrible places for millennial investors to be putting their hard-earned money to work.
ATHENS, Greece, Aug. 17, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TOP Ships Inc. (NASDAQ: TOPS) (the “Company”) today announced a share repurchase program and fleet…
ATHENS, Greece, Aug. 07, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TOP Ships Inc. (NASDAQ: TOPS) (the “Company”), announced today that it has determined to effect a…
Retail stock traders have taken center stage this year, embracing speculative bets that institutional investors have shunned. How does this trend affect ocean shipping equities? One indicator is stocks owned by customers of the highly popular Robinhood platform.Robinhood discloses how many of its users own each stock at any given moment. This data is downloaded daily and measured over time by Robintrack.net. FreightWaves sifted through the Robintrack database and the Robinhood disclosures and picked out the leading shipping equities.The result is a very, very different Top 10 list than you’d get from institutional investors.10 — Scorpio Tankers The Robinhood lineup starts out on normal footing with Scorpio Tankers inc. (NYSE: STNG).Scorpio is the largest publicly listed product-tanker o...
Any risk-tolerant investor will be hard pressed to find a penny stock that better embodies the description than Greek oil tanker operator Top … The post Top Ships (TOPS): Potential Newbuild Delivery Delays Put This Analyst on the Sidelines appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
TOPS Price Returns
Continue Researching TOPSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Top Ships Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!