TOR Minerals International Inc (TORM): Price and Financial Metrics
TORM Stock Summary
- TORM has a market capitalization of $6,339,648 -- more than approximately only 2.95% of US stocks.
- TORM's price/sales ratio is 0.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.31% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tor Minerals International Inc is reporting a growth rate of -283.79%; that's higher than merely 5.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tor Minerals International Inc are TATT, BASI, CUI, UTMD, and CO.
- Visit TORM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.torminerals.com.
TORM Stock Price Chart More Charts
TORM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.77||52-week high||$3.15|
|Prev. close||$1.93||52-week low||$1.45|
|Day high||$1.82||Avg. volume||2,106|
|50-day MA||$1.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.93||Market Cap||6.27M|
TORM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TORM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Tor Minerals International Inc ranked in the 22st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TORM, they are:
- In the past 3.9 years, Tor Minerals International Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.13%; that's higher than just 16.89% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Tor Minerals International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -11.95. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 5.48% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|