Tuniu Corporation (TOUR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TOUR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TOUR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.78% of US stocks.
- TOUR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- TOUR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
TOUR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.43%, Tuniu Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.22% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tuniu Corp comes in at -95.47%, a number that bests just 1.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TOUR comes in at 70.49% -- higher than that of 97.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tuniu Corp are UEPS, TESS, ISIG, WEI, and MTSL.
- Visit TOUR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tuniu.com.
TOUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TOUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.92||52-week high||$5.28|
|Prev. close||$1.95||52-week low||$0.86|
|Day high||$1.92||Avg. volume||1,080,275|
|50-day MA||$2.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.46||Market Cap||249.17M|
Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) Company Bio
Tuniu Corporation provides online leisure travel services in China. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Nanjing, China.
TOUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TOUR Latest Social Stream
View Full TOUR Social Stream
Latest TOUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tuniu Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TOUR as an investment opportunity.
What Type Of Returns Would Tuniu's(NASDAQ:TOUR) Shareholders Have Earned If They Purchased Their Shares Five Years Ago?
Long term investing is the way to go, but that doesn't mean you should hold every stock forever. We really hate to see...
Here are seven penny stocks with strong fundamentals that are poised for a strong break-out to the upside.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
Welcome back, investors!
Tuniu Corporation (NASDAQ:TOUR) ("Tuniu" or the "Company"), a leading online leisure travel company in China, today announced that it plans to release its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021, before the market opens on June 3, 2021.
TOUR Price Returns