Tuniu Corporation (TOUR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TOUR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TOUR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.37% of US stocks.
- TOUR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- TOUR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
TOUR Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tuniu Corp comes in at -95.47%, a number that bests just 0.95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TOUR is more volatile than 95.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Tuniu Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 119.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TOUR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBOH, SLQT, TESS, CHMG, and IGIC.
- Visit TOUR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tuniu.com.
TOUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TOUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.36||52-week high||$5.28|
|Prev. close||$1.43||52-week low||$0.80|
|Day high||$1.43||Avg. volume||478,620|
|50-day MA||$1.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.86||Market Cap||176.50M|
Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) Company Bio
Tuniu Corporation provides online leisure travel services in China. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Nanjing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
TOUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TOUR Latest Social Stream
View Full TOUR Social Stream
Latest TOUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tuniu Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TOUR as an investment opportunity.
Tuniu Corporation (Nasdaq:TOUR) ("Tuniu" or the "Company"), a leading online leisure travel company in China, today announced that certain senior management members of Tuniu, consisting of Mr. Donald Dunde Yu, founder, chairman and chief executive officer, Mr. Wei Zhang, executive vice president, and Mr. Anqiang Chen, financial controller, as well as certain employees of Tuniu, intend to use their personal funds to purchase the Company's American depositary shares ("ADS") on the open market for
Tuniu Corporation (NASDAQ:TOUR) traded at $0.85 at close of the session on Monday, 12/20/21, made a downward move of -0.12% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $0.85 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 2.48 with the days price range being $0.8374 $0.88. In terms Investors Take Advantage Of -0.12% Loss In Tuniu Corporation (NASDAQ: TOUR) Read More »
Tuniu Corporation (NASDAQ: TOUR) ("Tuniu" or the "Company"), a leading online leisure travel company in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
NANJING , China , Nov. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Tuniu Corporation (NASDAQ:TOUR) ("Tuniu" or the "Company"), a leading online leisure travel company in China , today announced that it plans to release its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 , before the market opens on November 19, 2021 . Tuniu''s management will hold an earnings conference call at 8:00 am U.S. Eastern Time on November 19, 2021 ( 9:00 pm Beijing /Hong Kong Time on November 19, 2021 ). Listeners may access the call by dialing the following numbers: US 800-263-0877 Hong Kong 800-961-105 / +852-3008-1527 Mainland China 4001-209101 International +1-646-828-8143 Conference ID: Tuniu 3Q 2021 Earnings Call A telephone replay will be available from 11:00 am on November 19, 2021 through 11:0...
HONG KONG, Nov. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DayDayCook (“DDC”), a leading content driven direct-to-consumer brand in China, today announces the addition of three new independent directors to its Board of Directors: Conor Chia-Hung Yang, Matthew Gene Mouw, and Sam Shih. DDC also appointed a new advisor, Malik Sadiq to its Advisory Board. DDC Founder and CEO Norma Chu commented, “Conor, Matthew, Sam, and Malik are all experienced and respected veterans who will be instrumental in propelling our c
TOUR Price Returns