TPG Inc. (TPG): Price and Financial Metrics
TPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.70||52-week high||$37.21|
|Prev. close||$36.29||52-week low||$24.74|
|Day high||$37.21||Avg. volume||550,963|
|50-day MA||$31.17||Dividend yield||5.42%|
|200-day MA||$29.44||Market Cap||11.35B|
TPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPG POWR Grades
- TPG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.78% of US stocks.
- TPG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TPG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.3% of US stocks).
TPG Stock Summary
- TPG INC's stock had its IPO on January 13, 2022, making it an older stock than only 1.9% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 121.03, TPG INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.31% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- TPG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.68% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPG INC, a group of peers worth examining would be COHN, GCMG, EE, STCN, and VIA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to TPG's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001880661.
TPG Valuation Summary
- TPG's price/earnings ratio is 117.1; this is 1082.83% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 23 months, TPG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPG.
TPG Inc. (TPG) Company Bio
TPG Inc. operates as an alternative asset manager worldwide. It offers investment management services to unconsolidated funds, collateralized loan obligations, and other vehicles; monitoring services to portfolio companies; advisory services, debt and equity arrangements, and underwriting and placement services; and capital structuring and other advisory services to portfolio companies. The company invests in private equity funds, real estate funds, fund of hedge funds, and credit funds. TPG Inc. was founded in 1992 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
TPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPG Latest Social Stream
View Full TPG Social Stream
Latest TPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TPG INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPG as an investment opportunity.
ALTÉRRA Commits US$1.5 Billion to TPG Rise Climate’s US$10 Billion Next Generation Private Equity Funds Including New Global South Initiative and TPG Rise Climate II
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates & SAN FRANCISCO & FORT WORTH, Texas, December 01, 2023--TPG, a leading global alternative asset management firm, and ALTÉRRA, the world’s largest private investment vehicle for climate change action launched at the World Climate Action Summit at COP28, today announced an aggregate US$1.5 billion commitment to the next generation of TPG Rise Climate private equity funds, including its new Global South Initiative.
SAN FRANCISCO & FORT WORTH, Texas, November 21, 2023--TPG Inc. (NASDAQ: TPG), a leading global alternative asset management firm, announced today that Jon Winkelried, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the Goldman Sachs 2023 U.S. Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. ET.
With a price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 1.4x TPG Inc. ( NASDAQ:TPG ) may be sending bullish signals at the moment...
Alternative asset managers have lots of money to invest in new things. One of the concerns about managers of private-equity, real-estate, credit and other “alternative” types of funds during this period of market uncertainty has been their ability to monetize, or sell out of old holdings and realize market gains. Being stuck with aging bets can hurt key measures of earnings, lower the rate of return to investors and slow new funds from being raised and turned into steady management fees.
SAN FRANCISCO & FORT WORTH, Texas, November 07, 2023--TPG Inc. (NASDAQ: TPG), a leading global alternative asset management firm, reported its unaudited third quarter 2023 results. TPG issued a full detailed presentation of its quarter ended September 30, 2023 results, which can be viewed through the Investor Relations section of TPG’s website at shareholders.tpg.com.
TPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|