TRI Pointe Group, Inc. (TPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPH is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- TPH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.17% of US stocks).
TPH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.04, Tri Pointe Homes Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 10.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- TPH's price/sales ratio is 0.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 15.56% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TPH comes in at 13.87% -- higher than that of 84.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCS, MTH, HWKN, VRM, and MGRC.
- Visit TPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tripointegroup.com.
TPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TPH's EV/EBIT ratio is 58.08% lower, now standing at 7.
- TPH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 104 months.
- Over the past 104 months, TPH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPH.
TPH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 106.82%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 4.35%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.64%.
The table below shows TPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.24% of graded US stocks.
- TPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.895 -- ranking 41st of 52 Construction stocks.
- PHM, TOL, and J are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPH.
The table below shows TPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.67||52-week high||$26.35|
|Prev. close||$23.92||52-week low||$16.14|
|Day high||$24.73||Avg. volume||1,371,199|
|50-day MA||$22.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.88||Market Cap||2.69B|
TRI Pointe Group, Inc. (TPH) Company Bio
Tri Pointe Homes Inc. designs, constructs, and sells single-family homes across eight states, including Maracay Homes in Arizona, Pardee Homes in California and Nevada, Quadrant Homes in Washington, Trendmaker Homes in Texas, TRI Pointe Homes in California and Colorado, and Winchester Homes in Maryland and Virginia. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPH Latest Social Stream
View Full TPH Social Stream
Latest TPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tri Pointe Homes Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPH as an investment opportunity.
More homebuilders have been selected for a 1,500-acre master-planned community in San Tan Valley. Here's an exclusive look at who those homebuilders are and what they plan.
Tri Pointe (TPH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Scottsdale-based builder Tri Pointe Homes is working on three separate projects within the Madera master-planned community, which is being developed by Scottsdale-based Communities Southwest.
As bidding wars intensified, the company looked for a way to make buying more stable and came up with a no-bid model. Here's how it works.
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., Sept. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tri Pointe Homes, Inc. (NYSE: TPH) announced today that it will release its financial results for the third quarter of 2021 before the market opens on October 21, 2021. The Company will host a conference call on the same day to discuss the results at 7:00 AM Pacific (10:00 AM Eastern). The call will be hosted by Doug Bauer, Chief Executive Officer, Tom Mitchell, Chief Operating Officer, and Glenn Keeler, Chief Financial Officer. Those int
TPH Price Returns