TRI Pointe Group, Inc. (TPH): Price and Financial Metrics
TPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.08||52-week high||$34.04|
|Prev. close||$29.22||52-week low||$17.52|
|Day high||$29.17||Avg. volume||966,076|
|50-day MA||$27.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.32||Market Cap||2.82B|
TPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TPH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
TPH Stock Summary
- TPH's current price/earnings ratio is 6.61, which is higher than merely 12.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TPH is currently 3.64, higher than just 15.59% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of TRI POINTE HOMES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 76.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRI POINTE HOMES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TMHC, CCS, WOR, BXC, and RUSHA.
- TPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRI POINTE HOMES INC's official web site, go to www.tripointegroup.com.
TPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TPH's price/earnings ratio is 64.79% lower, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 130 months, TPH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPH.
TPH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 51.32%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.1%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.12%.
The table below shows TPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.13% of graded US stocks.
- TPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.929 -- ranking 40th of 51 Construction stocks.
- PHM, CCS, and PRIM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPH.
The table below shows TPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRI Pointe Group, Inc. (TPH) Company Bio
Tri Pointe Homes Inc. designs, constructs, and sells single-family homes across eight states, including Maracay Homes in Arizona, Pardee Homes in California and Nevada, Quadrant Homes in Washington, Trendmaker Homes in Texas, TRI Pointe Homes in California and Colorado, and Winchester Homes in Maryland and Virginia. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Irvine, California.
TPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPH Latest Social Stream
View Full TPH Social Stream
Latest TPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRI POINTE HOMES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPH as an investment opportunity.
Tri Pointe (TPH) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Unveiling the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats of Tri Pointe Homes Inc
Tri Pointe Homes, Inc. (NYSE:TPH) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 26, 2023 Tri Pointe Homes, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.76, expectations were $0.54. Operator: Greetings and welcome to the Tri Pointe Homes Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer […]
Q3 2023 Tri Pointe Homes Inc (Delaware) Earnings Call
Tri Pointe (TPH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 40.74% and 11.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TPH Price Returns