TRI Pointe Group, Inc. (TPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPH POWR Grades
- TPH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TPH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
TPH Stock Summary
- TPH's current price/earnings ratio is 4.34, which is higher than just 9.29% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of TRI POINTE HOMES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.57, TRI POINTE HOMES INC has a higher such ratio than just 20.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCS, TMHC, THR, MHO, and FSS.
- TPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRI POINTE HOMES INC's official web site, go to www.tripointegroup.com.
TPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TPH's EV/EBIT ratio is 70.77% lower, now standing at 3.8.
- TPH's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPH.
TPH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 51.32%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.1%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.12%.
The table below shows TPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.13% of graded US stocks.
- TPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.929 -- ranking 40th of 51 Construction stocks.
- PHM, CCS, and PRIM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPH.
The table below shows TPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TPH, see our TPH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
TPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.96||52-week high||$25.70|
|Prev. close||$24.79||52-week low||$14.59|
|Day high||$25.06||Avg. volume||934,758|
|50-day MA||$22.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.96||Market Cap||2.54B|
TRI Pointe Group, Inc. (TPH) Company Bio
Tri Pointe Homes Inc. designs, constructs, and sells single-family homes across eight states, including Maracay Homes in Arizona, Pardee Homes in California and Nevada, Quadrant Homes in Washington, Trendmaker Homes in Texas, TRI Pointe Homes in California and Colorado, and Winchester Homes in Maryland and Virginia. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPH Latest Social Stream
View Full TPH Social Stream
Latest TPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRI POINTE HOMES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPH as an investment opportunity.
KB Home (KBH) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
KB Home (KBH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 38.10% and 5.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended February 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Housing market slump to worsen in 2023 on mortgage rate volatility, Fitch says
Last year's slowdown in the U.S. housing market is expected to worsen in 2023, Fitch Ratings said this week, as greater mortgage rate volatility is projected to weaken homebuyer demand and builder sentiment.
Fitch downwardly revised its expectations for several key aspects of the housing sector. For 2023, it sees housing starts dropping 20.0%, compared with the prior forecast of -11.9% and last year's 2.9% dip.
While starts and building permits both unexpectedly surged 9.8% in February from a month ago, Fitch reckons the subsequent increase in mortgage rate levels and volatility will likely weigh on "sta...
Are Investors Undervaluing Tri Pointe Homes, Inc. (NYSE:TPH) By 29%?
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Tri Pointe Homes fair value estimate is US$33.45 Current share...
Tri Pointe Homes Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary of IPO
Since going public in 2013, Tri Pointe Homes has closed a $2.8 billion merger, rebranded and expanded, and eclipsed $4 billion in annual revenue Atwell, Tri Pointe Homes' planned community in Banning, California Tri Pointe Homes designs innovative homes and communities reflecting its premium lifestyle brand positioning. INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tri Pointe Homes® (NYSE: TPH), one of the largest homebuilders in the U.S., is proud to celebrate the 10-year anniversary
At US$23.49, Is It Time To Put Tri Pointe Homes, Inc. (NYSE:TPH) On Your Watch List?
While Tri Pointe Homes, Inc. ( NYSE:TPH ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a significant...
TPH Price Returns
Continue Researching TPHWant to see what other sources are saying about TRI Pointe Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
TRI Pointe Group Inc (TPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TRI Pointe Group Inc (TPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TRI Pointe Group Inc (TPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...