TRI Pointe Group, Inc. (TPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.14||52-week high||$31.00|
|Prev. close||$29.21||52-week low||$14.59|
|Day high||$29.31||Avg. volume||1,014,101|
|50-day MA||$27.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.98||Market Cap||2.92B|
TPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TPH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.89% of US stocks).
TPH Stock Summary
- TPH's current price/earnings ratio is 5.13, which is higher than just 12.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TRI POINTE HOMES INC is higher than just 21.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of TRI POINTE HOMES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRI POINTE HOMES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CCS, TMHC, MTH, GRBK, and PINC.
- Visit TPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tripointegroup.com.
TPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TPH's price/sales ratio is 61.11% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 125 months, TPH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPH.
TPH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 51.32%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.1%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.12%.
The table below shows TPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.13% of graded US stocks.
- TPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.929 -- ranking 40th of 51 Construction stocks.
- PHM, CCS, and PRIM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPH.
The table below shows TPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TPH, see our TPH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
TRI Pointe Group, Inc. (TPH) Company Bio
Tri Pointe Homes Inc. designs, constructs, and sells single-family homes across eight states, including Maracay Homes in Arizona, Pardee Homes in California and Nevada, Quadrant Homes in Washington, Trendmaker Homes in Texas, TRI Pointe Homes in California and Colorado, and Winchester Homes in Maryland and Virginia. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPH Latest Social Stream
View Full TPH Social Stream
Latest TPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRI POINTE HOMES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPH as an investment opportunity.
Is MDC A More Profitable Homebuilding Pick Than Tri Pointe (TPH)?
Amid tepid Housing prospects, stabilizing mortgage rates and limited inventory are encouraging for the industry. Let's see whether M.D.C. Holdings (MDC) or Tri Pointe (TPH) is a better housing stock.
Tri Pointe Homes Inc. (TPH) Hit a 52 Week High, Can the Run Continue?
Tri Pointe (TPH) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Insider Q&A: Doug Bauer, CEO of homebuilder Tri Pointe Homes
By almost any measure, the U.S. housing market has yet to emerge from a more than year-long slump. Homebuilder Tri Pointe Homes' stock is up 60% this year. CEO Doug Bauer spoke with The Associated Press about the state of the housing market and how lowering prices and beefing up incentives have helped win over buyers despite higher interest rates.
Tri Pointe Homes and Bassett Furniture have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Tri Pointe Homes and Bassett Furniture have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
Bull of the Day: Tri Pointe Homes (TPH)
Is the worst over for the homebuilders?
TPH Price Returns
Continue Researching TPHWant to see what other sources are saying about TRI Pointe Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
TRI Pointe Group Inc (TPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TRI Pointe Group Inc (TPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TRI Pointe Group Inc (TPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...