TRI Pointe Group, Inc. (TPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPH POWR Grades
- TPH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.3% of US stocks.
- TPH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TPH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
TPH Stock Summary
- TPH's current price/earnings ratio is 6.36, which is higher than only 7.95% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- TPH's price/sales ratio is 0.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 13.46% of US stocks.
- Tri Pointe Homes Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tri Pointe Homes Inc are CCS, BZH, LCII, PRIM, and HWKN.
- TPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tri Pointe Homes Inc's official web site, go to www.tripointegroup.com.
TPH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40954.62%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 123.63%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.16%.
The table below shows TPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.56||52-week high||$26.35|
|Prev. close||$21.38||52-week low||$15.66|
|Day high||$22.68||Avg. volume||1,481,302|
|50-day MA||$22.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.16||Market Cap||2.67B|
TRI Pointe Group, Inc. (TPH) Company Bio
Tri Pointe Homes Inc. designs, constructs, and sells single-family homes across eight states, including Maracay Homes in Arizona, Pardee Homes in California and Nevada, Quadrant Homes in Washington, Trendmaker Homes in Texas, TRI Pointe Homes in California and Colorado, and Winchester Homes in Maryland and Virginia. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Irvine, California.
TPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPH Latest Social Stream
View Full TPH Social Stream
Latest TPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tri Pointe Homes Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPH as an investment opportunity.
Tri Pointe Homes, Inc. (TPH) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021, 10:00 ET Company Participants David Lee - VP, General Counsel & Secretary Douglas Bauer - CEO Glenn Keeler - CFO, CAO & Treasurer Linda Mamet - CMO Thomas Mitchell - President & COO Conference Call Participants Stephen...
Shares of Tri Pointe Homes (NYSE: TPH ) moved higher by 3.2% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share rose 96.08% year over year to $1.00, which beat the estimate of $0.83. Revenue of $1,015,000,000 higher by 32.19% year over year, which beat the estimate of $995,880,000. Outlook TRI Pointe Group said it expects Q3 deliveries to be between 1,450-1,550 homes at an Full story available on Benzinga.com
TPH earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Tri Pointe (TPH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 23.46% and 1.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Tri Pointe Homes, Inc. Reports 2021 Second Quarter Results and Announces $250 Million Increase to Its Stock Repurchase Program
-Net New Home Orders up 22% Year-Over-Year--Backlog Units up 53% Year-Over-Year--Backlog Dollar Value up 50% Year-Over-Year--Homebuilding Gross Margin Percentage of 24.6%--Diluted Earnings Per Share of $1.00- INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tri Pointe Homes, Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE:TPH) today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. The Company also announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to an additional $250 mil
TPH Price Returns