TRI Pointe Group, Inc. (TPH): Price and Financial Metrics
TPH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 12, TRI Pointe Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 22.97% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of TRI Pointe Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that TPH's revenue has grown -5.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 21.62% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRI Pointe Group Inc are UVV, APY, HUBG, WGO, and URBN.
- Visit TPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tripointegroup.com.
TPH Stock Price Chart More Charts
TPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.04||52-week high||$18.48|
|Prev. close||$17.23||52-week low||$11.30|
|Day high||$18.48||Avg. volume||1,611,158|
|50-day MA||$16.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.48||Market Cap||2.51B|
TRI Pointe Group, Inc. (TPH) Company Bio
Tri Pointe Homes Inc. designs, constructs, and sells single-family homes across eight states, including Maracay Homes in Arizona, Pardee Homes in California and Nevada, Quadrant Homes in Washington, Trendmaker Homes in Texas, TRI Pointe Homes in California and Colorado, and Winchester Homes in Maryland and Virginia. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Irvine, California.