TPI Composites, Inc. (TPIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPIC POWR Grades
- TPIC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPIC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- TPIC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TPIC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TPIC is 11.21 -- better than 97.31% of US stocks.
- TPIC's current price/earnings ratio is 218.92, which is higher than 96.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tpi Composites Inc is reporting a growth rate of -828%; that's higher than merely 2.38% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tpi Composites Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WMS, DHIL, DENN, PNTG, and VVNT.
- Visit TPIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpicomposites.com.
TPIC Valuation Summary
- TPIC's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 55.56% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 62 months, TPIC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- TPIC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPIC.
TPIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPIC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.6% of graded US stocks.
- TPIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.88 -- ranking 2nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- AAON, LIQT, and CW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPIC.
The table below shows TPIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.73||52-week high||$81.36|
|Prev. close||$35.10||52-week low||$24.02|
|Day high||$37.25||Avg. volume||770,355|
|50-day MA||$39.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.85||Market Cap||1.37B|
TPI Composites, Inc. (TPIC) Company Bio
TPI Composites manufactures and sells composite wind blades, and related precision molding and assembly systems to original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPIC Latest Social Stream
View Full TPIC Social Stream
Latest TPIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tpi Composites Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPIC as an investment opportunity.
These are the wind energy stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q4 2021.
The five-year decline in earnings might be taking its toll on TPI Composites (NASDAQ:TPIC) shareholders as stock falls 12% over the past week
TPI Composites, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TPIC ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 16% in the last...
The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment -- meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend. The post Tpi Composites Inc (TPIC): Price Now Near $37.09; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Bank of America analyst Adhok Bellurkar initiated TPI Composites Inc (NASDAQ: TPIC ) with
Earnings season is quickly coming to a close and as it does investors want to look back and see who performed well, and who didn't, from the growing universe of renewable energy stocks. Three Fool.com renewable energy contributors were impressed with this quarter and Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE), Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (NASDAQ: AY), and NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) came out as winners. Travis Hoium (Bloom Energy): If you followed Bloom Energy's stock following earnings it may not seem like the company crushed investor expectations.
TPIC Price Returns