TPI Composites, Inc. (TPIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPIC POWR Grades
- TPIC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.08% of US stocks.
- TPIC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TPIC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
TPIC Stock Summary
- TPI COMPOSITES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.39% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TPI COMPOSITES INC is reporting a growth rate of 412.22%; that's higher than 96.15% of US stocks.
- TPI COMPOSITES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 35.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVA, OSCR, COOK, HIVE, and GAME.
- Visit TPIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpicomposites.com.
TPIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TPIC's price/sales ratio is 76.92% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 79 months, TPIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 35.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPIC.
TPIC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 75.58%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.69%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -0.31%.
The table below shows TPIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPIC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.35% of graded US stocks.
- TPIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.88 -- ranking 2nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- VECO, SPXC, and LIQT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPIC.
The table below shows TPIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.35||52-week high||$25.05|
|Prev. close||$13.40||52-week low||$8.46|
|Day high||$13.35||Avg. volume||563,526|
|50-day MA||$11.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.08||Market Cap||560.05M|
TPI Composites, Inc. (TPIC) Company Bio
TPI Composites manufactures and sells composite wind blades, and related precision molding and assembly systems to original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPIC Latest Social Stream
View Full TPIC Social Stream
Latest TPIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TPI COMPOSITES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPIC as an investment opportunity.
TPI Collaborates with WindSTAR to Leverage Machine Learning and Create a Digital Twin of the Wind Blade Manufacturing Process
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TPI Composites, Inc., (TPI) (Nasdaq: TPIC), announced today that it has collaborated with WindSTAR, a National Science Foundation (NSF) funded Industry-University Cooperative Research Center, to design a composite manufacturing process based on a digital twin approach as released today in the 2022 WindSTAR Annual Report. The project leveraged machine learning (ML) using big data to serve as the digital twin of the blade manufacturing process.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TPI Composites, Inc., (TPI) (Nasdaq: TPIC), a global company focused on innovative and sustainable solutions to decarbonize and electrify the world, announced today that it has extended its supply agreements with GE Renewable Energy (GE) through 2025. GE and TPI also plan to work together on GE’s next generation blade types including the possibility of adding more production lines in 2023, in addition to the nine production lines GE has in ope
TPIC Composites' and Asana's stocks are getting crushed. Based on what's happening with the businesses, we think the market has it right until the companies prove otherwise.
In this article, we discuss the 11 best green energy stocks to buy. If you want to read about some more green energy stocks to buy, go directly to 5 Best Green Energy Stocks to Buy. Green energy is one of the most rapidly growing businesses in the United States. Technological innovation and access to […]
‘Long-term investors should turn back toward stocks’: J.P. Morgan says inflation has peaked and suggests 2 stocks to buy
For well over a year now, we’ve been seeing headlines about inflation. The rate of price increases is running at its highest level since the early 1980s, although the October numbers, just released, showed it cooling off to 7.7% over the past 12 months. Covering the markets from investment giant JPMorgan, asset management investment chief David Kelly believes the trends are favorable looking forward. From June to October, the annualized inflation rate dropped from 9.1% to 7.7%, leading him to say, “Inflation has already peaked. I think it is going to gradually fall.
TPIC Price Returns