TPI Composites, Inc. (TPIC): Price and Financial Metrics
TPIC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TPIC is 6.33 -- better than 93.79% of US stocks.
- Tpi Composites Inc's stock had its IPO on July 22, 2016, making it an older stock than merely 11.76% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 105.24%, Tpi Composites Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.89% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tpi Composites Inc are PRGX, NGL, FSB, RMAX, and HCI.
- Visit TPIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpicomposites.com.
TPIC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TPIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.84||52-week high||$31.41|
|Prev. close||$24.02||52-week low||$15.34|
|Day high||$23.95||Avg. volume||541,534|
|50-day MA||$21.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.73||Market Cap||838.72M|
TPI Composites, Inc. (TPIC) Company Bio
TPI Composites manufactures and sells composite wind blades, and related precision molding and assembly systems to original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.