TPI Composites, Inc. (TPIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPIC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TPIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- TPIC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- TPIC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.66% of US stocks).
TPIC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TPIC is 8.83 -- better than 96.41% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TPIC is currently 38.81, higher than 87.82% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For TPIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.18% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tpi Composites Inc are JBGS, UPLD, ACM, RUN, and CHGG.
- Visit TPIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpicomposites.com.
TPIC Valuation Summary
- TPIC's price/earnings ratio is -80.4; this is 364.47% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TPIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $157.9 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPIC.
TPIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.36||52-week high||$81.36|
|Prev. close||$44.13||52-week low||$21.23|
|Day high||$46.29||Avg. volume||872,635|
|50-day MA||$49.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.33||Market Cap||1.67B|
TPI Composites, Inc. (TPIC) Company Bio
TPI Composites manufactures and sells composite wind blades, and related precision molding and assembly systems to original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
TPIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPIC Latest Social Stream
View Full TPIC Social Stream
Latest TPIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tpi Composites Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPIC as an investment opportunity.
These green energy stocks will move the needle in renewable energy for the foreseeable future.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best cyclical stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these companies, go directly to the 5 Best Cyclical Stocks to Buy Now. Economic crises like the one resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic last year are harder on some stocks than others. These […]
Within the last quarter, TPI Composites (NASDAQ: TPIC ) has observed the following analyst ratings: Last 30 Days 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3 Months Ago Bullish 0 0 1 1 Somewhat Bullish 1 1 0 1 Indifferent 0 0 0 0 Somewhat Bearish 0 0 0 0 Bearish 0 0 0 0 In the last 3 months, 6 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for TPI Composites. The company has an average price target of $68.67 with a high of $77.00 and a low of $62.00. This current average represents a 2.6% increase from the previous average price target of $70.5. How Are Analyst Ratings Determined? Analysts are specialists … Full story available on Benzinga.com
TPI Composites (TPIC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 72.22% and -0.95%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TPI Composites, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Results – Operational Execution Fuels Double-Digit Net Sales Growth
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TPI Composites, Inc. (Nasdaq: TPIC), the only independent manufacturer of composite wind blades with a global footprint, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Highlights For the quarter ended March 31, 2021: Net sales of $404.7 millionNet loss of $1.8 million or $0.05 per diluted shareEBITDA of $5.4 millionAdjusted EBITDA of $13.1 million KPIs 1Q’211Q’20 Sets¹814731 Estimated megawatts²3,0722,329 Utilization377%70% Dedicated manufacturing lines45052 Manufacturing lines installed55252 Number of wind blade sets (which consist of three wind blades) produced worldwide during the period.Estimated megawatts of energy capacity to be generated by wind blade sets produced during the period.Utilization repr...
TPIC Price Returns