Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TPL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.6% of US stocks.
- TPL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TPL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
TPL Stock Summary
- For TPL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.48% of US equities we're observing.
- TPL's price/sales ratio is 24.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.69% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, TEXAS PACIFIC LAND CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEXAS PACIFIC LAND CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be GAME, MNTK, PED, COOK, and BSM.
- Visit TPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpltrust.com.
TPL Valuation Summary
- TPL's price/sales ratio is 24.5; this is 1714.81% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- TPL's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPL.
TPL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 325.66%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 88.4%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3.88%.
The table below shows TPL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.71% of graded US stocks.
- TPL's asset turnover comes in at 0.543 -- ranking 37th of 443 Trading stocks.
- ARI, NXRT, and BFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPL.
The table below shows TPL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2,046.62||52-week high||$2,739.00|
|Prev. close||$2,092.07||52-week low||$986.01|
|Day high||$2,109.62||Avg. volume||28,356|
|50-day MA||$2,366.51||Dividend yield||0.59%|
|200-day MA||$1,899.36||Market Cap||15.77B|
Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL) Company Bio
Texas Pacific Land Trust owns tracts of land in Texas, previously the property of the Texas and Pacific Railway Company. The Trust issues transferable certificates of proprietary interest pro rata to the holders of certain debt securities of the Texas and Pacific Railway Company. Texas's income is derived from land sales, oil and gas royalties, grazing leases, and interest.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPL Latest Social Stream
View Full TPL Social Stream
Latest TPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEXAS PACIFIC LAND CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPL as an investment opportunity.
Companies in the midstream segment transport the crude oil and raw gas to storage facilities, where they then handle the sale and transport of it to downstream providers.
Texas Pacific Land Corporation Sets Dates for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
DALLAS, January 25, 2023--Texas Pacific Land Corporation (NYSE: TPL) (the "Company" or "TPL") announced today that the Company will release fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, February 22, 2023. A conference call will be held on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 7:30 a.m. Central Time.
DALLAS, January 24, 2023--Texas Pacific Land Corporation (NYSE: TPL) (the "Company" or "TPL") today announced that it intends to further adjourn its 2022 annual meeting of stockholders (as further adjourned, the "2022 Annual Meeting"). The 2022 Annual Meeting, which had originally been adjourned to February 14, 2023, will be further adjourned to May 18, 2023 at 10:30 am Central Time at the Company’s offices located at 1700 Pacific Avenue, Suite 2900, Dallas, Texas.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Wedgewood Partners, an investment management firm, published its fourth quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly net increase of 5.2% has been recorded by the fund for the fourth quarter of 2022, below the S&P 500 Index’s 7.56% gain for the same period. Spare some time to […]
TPL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPLWant to see what other sources are saying about Texas Pacific Land Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch