Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TPL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPL is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- TPL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TPL Stock Summary
- TPL's went public 33.75 years ago, making it older than 89.56% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Texas Pacific Land Corp is higher than 90.51% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 29.88, Texas Pacific Land Corp has a higher such ratio than 92.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Texas Pacific Land Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be UHS, UNM, YRD, CIGI, and HLF.
- TPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Texas Pacific Land Corp's official web site, go to www.tpltrust.com.
TPL Valuation Summary
- TPL's price/earnings ratio is 50.7; this is 152.24% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TPL's price/sales ratio has gone up 18.4.
- TPL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPL.
TPL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23.51%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 213.8%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 760.63%.
The table below shows TPL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.24% of graded US stocks.
- TPL's asset turnover comes in at 0.543 -- ranking 37th of 457 Trading stocks.
- VNO, NXRT, and BFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPL.
The table below shows TPL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,307.04||52-week high||$1,773.95|
|Prev. close||$1,267.29||52-week low||$437.01|
|Day high||$1,326.01||Avg. volume||51,530|
|50-day MA||$1,386.80||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$1,310.59||Market Cap||10.13B|
Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL) Company Bio
Texas Pacific Land Trust owns tracts of land in Texas, previously the property of the Texas and Pacific Railway Company. The Trust issues transferable certificates of proprietary interest pro rata to the holders of certain debt securities of the Texas and Pacific Railway Company. Texas's income is derived from land sales, oil and gas royalties, grazing leases, and interest.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPL Latest Social Stream
View Full TPL Social Stream
Latest TPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Texas Pacific Land Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPL as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Texas Pacific...
Murray Stahl, Director at Texas Pacific Land (NYSE:TPL), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 1, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Murray Stahl purchased 64 Texas Pacific Land shares at prices ranging from $1,355 to $1,360 per share for a total of $86,921 on September 1. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market. They sold at a price of $1,360 to raise a total of $44,
DALLAS, August 26, 2021--Texas Pacific Land Corporation (NYSE: TPL) (the "Company" or "TPL") today announced the release of its inaugural Environmental, Social, and Governance ("ESG") disclosure. The disclosure can be found at www.texaspacific.com/esg and provides information related to the Company’s ongoing commitment to its community, its stakeholders, and its ESG objectives. TPL’s disclosure is aligned with leading sustainability frameworks and reporting standards, including the Sustainabilit
If you want to know who really controls Texas Pacific Land Corporation ( NYSE:TPL ), then you'll have to look at the...
LRT Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its second-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of +29.68% was recorded by the LRT Economic Moat strategy for the Q2 of 2021, extending its 12-month returns to +42.18%. You can take a look at the fund’s top 5 holdings […]
TPL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPLWant to see what other sources are saying about Texas Pacific Land Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch