Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): Price and Financial Metrics
TPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,783.03||52-week high||$2,739.00|
|Prev. close||$1,748.93||52-week low||$1,266.21|
|Day high||$1,787.37||Avg. volume||36,987|
|50-day MA||$1,789.82||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$1,717.03||Market Cap||13.69B|
TPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPL POWR Grades
- TPL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TPL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.22% of US stocks).
TPL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 728.17, TEXAS PACIFIC LAND CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.74% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TEXAS PACIFIC LAND CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, TEXAS PACIFIC LAND CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMEH, EXLS, XOMA, ALIT, and PHX.
- TPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TEXAS PACIFIC LAND CORP's official web site, go to www.tpltrust.com.
TPL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TPL's price/sales ratio is 1077.78% higher, now standing at 21.2.
- Over the past 243 months, TPL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPL.
TPL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.14%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3.88%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 88.4%.
The table below shows TPL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.71% of graded US stocks.
- TPL's asset turnover comes in at 0.543 -- ranking 37th of 443 Trading stocks.
- ARI, NXRT, and BFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPL.
The table below shows TPL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL) Company Bio
Texas Pacific Land Trust owns tracts of land in Texas, previously the property of the Texas and Pacific Railway Company. The Trust issues transferable certificates of proprietary interest pro rata to the holders of certain debt securities of the Texas and Pacific Railway Company. Texas's income is derived from land sales, oil and gas royalties, grazing leases, and interest.
TPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPL Latest Social Stream
View Full TPL Social Stream
Latest TPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEXAS PACIFIC LAND CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPL as an investment opportunity.
Smart Beta ETF report for XOP
On September 13, 2023, Director Murray Stahl of Texas Pacific Land Corp (NYSE:TPL) purchased 20 shares of the company's stock.
On September 12, 2023, Murray Stahl, a director at Texas Pacific Land Corp (NYSE:TPL), purchased 20 shares of the company.
Renowned investment guru, Murray Stahl, recently filed his 13F report for the second quarter of 2023, which concluded on June 30, 2023.
These inflation-hedging stocks earn higher profit margins as commodity prices increase and are must-buys for inflation protection.
TPL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPLWant to see what other sources are saying about Texas Pacific Land Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch