Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): Price and Financial Metrics
TPL Stock Summary
- TPL's went public 32.09 years ago, making it older than 89.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- TPL's price/sales ratio is 13.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.14% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TPL's revenue has grown 91.76% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.95% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Texas Pacific Land Trust are RNR, CSFL, OZK, CVBF, and IBTX.
- TPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Texas Pacific Land Trust's official web site, go to www.tpltrust.com.
TPL Daily Price Range
TPL 52-Week Price Range
TPL Stock Price Chart More Charts
TPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$751.23||52-week high||$915.66|
|Prev. close||$759.00||52-week low||$565.10|
|Day high||$755.00||Avg. volume||16,744|
|50-day MA||$727.60||Dividend yield||0.23%|
|200-day MA||$724.57||Market Cap||5.83B|