Tapestry Inc. (TPR): Price and Financial Metrics
TPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.16||52-week high||$47.48|
|Prev. close||$27.95||52-week low||$27.53|
|Day high||$28.27||Avg. volume||3,456,861|
|50-day MA||$35.15||Dividend yield||4.91%|
|200-day MA||$40.21||Market Cap||6.40B|
TPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TPR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
TPR Stock Summary
- TPR's current price/earnings ratio is 7.01, which is higher than just 16.27% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of TAPESTRY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TPR comes in at 14.93% -- higher than that of 87.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKX, ANF, ARC, MSM, and ASO.
- TPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TAPESTRY INC's official web site, go to www.tapestry.com.
TPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TPR's price/earnings ratio is 50.67% lower, now standing at 7.4.
- Over the past 243 months, TPR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPR.
TPR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -140.21%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -51.2%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.75%.
The table below shows TPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.7% of graded US stocks.
- TPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.704 -- ranking 27th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- PVH, LULU, and VFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPR.
The table below shows TPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tapestry Inc. (TPR) Company Bio
Tapestry, Inc. is an American multinational luxury fashion holding company. It is based in New York City and is the parent company of three major brands: Coach New York, Kate Spade New York and Stuart Weitzman. Originally named Coach, Inc., the business changed its name to Tapestry on October 31, 2017. (Source:Wikipedia)
TPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPR Latest Social Stream
View Full TPR Social Stream
Latest TPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAPESTRY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPR as an investment opportunity.
Tapestry, Inc. ( NYSE:TPR ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement during recent...
Tapestry, Inc. (NYSE:TPR), a mid-cap company listed on the New York Stock Exchange, has seen considerable volatility in its share price in recent months. Currently trading at the lower end of its range, which has swung between US$29.35 and US$44.46, the company's shares could potentially present a buying opportunity for investors.
There may not be street-style photographers, but NYC Climate Week has red carpets, VIPs and plenty of insider gossip! This annual global event dedicated to raising awareness and taking action on climate change is one of the most widely watched environmental moments in the world…kind of like seeing who's sitting front row at NYFW.
There are probably as many investing strategies as there are investors – but just because every investor will follow his own path and intuition, doesn’t mean that there can’t be some common themes. Whether it’s seeking out stocks with low share prices or solid growth potential, or following the market’s best dividend payers, some strategies come up over and over again. One of these common themes to is to follow the money, that is, to buy into cash-rich stocks. These will bring several advantages
The Boris Lawrence Henson Foundation and Founder Taraji P. Henson Expand Partnership With Kate Spade New York To Bring Culturally Competent Mental Health Services to Women at Hampton University
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / September 15, 2023 / Tapestry, Inc.To continue their shared goal of destigmatizing the mental health conversation in the Black community, The Boris Lawrence Henson Foundation and kate spade new york bring the first-of-its-kind ...
TPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|