Tapestry, Inc. (TPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPR POWR Grades
- TPR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.8% of US stocks.
- TPR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- TPR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
TPR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $11,484,454,503, Tapestry Inc has a greater market value than 82.26% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Tapestry Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TPR has reported earnings growth of -365.37%, putting it ahead of just 5.46% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tapestry Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RL, UAA, NWL, CPRI, and GES.
- TPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tapestry Inc's official web site, go to www.tapestry.com.
TPR Valuation Summary
- TPR's price/earnings ratio is 14.3; this is 26.29% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- TPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TPR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 26.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPR.
TPR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 42.46%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.69%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 30.88%.
The table below shows TPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.7% of graded US stocks.
- TPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.704 -- ranking 27th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- PVH, LULU, and VFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPR.
The table below shows TPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.12||52-week high||$49.67|
|Prev. close||$41.74||52-week low||$27.66|
|Day high||$41.63||Avg. volume||3,686,059|
|50-day MA||$40.65||Dividend yield||2.4%|
|200-day MA||$42.36||Market Cap||11.04B|
Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) Company Bio
Tapestry, Inc., formerly known as Coach Inc., provides luxury accessories and lifestyle collections for women and men in the United States and internationally. Product offerings include modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, including women's and men's bags, women's and men's small leather-goods, business cases, footwear, wearables including outerwear, watches, weekend and travel accessories, scarves, sunwear, fragrance, jewelry, travel bags and other lifestyle products. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPR Latest Social Stream
View Full TPR Social Stream
Latest TPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tapestry Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPR as an investment opportunity.
The markets are likely to see high periods of volatility as investors assess the economic damage from the Omicron variant. Here's more on that impact and other top news on Monday, November 29, 2021.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans increased its position in Tapestry, Inc. (NYSE:TPR) by 25.0% in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 21,267 shares of the luxury accessories retailers stock after purchasing an additional 4,259 shares during the quarter. Thrivent 
Happy Thanksgiving! Today on the show, we''re re-airing highlights from our summer series "Iconic at 50" and looking at, or rather listening to, some iconic albums that turned 50 this year and digging into the political and social context in which they were made and their impact on both music and culture, including: Sean Ono Lennon , musician and son of John Lennon and Yoko Ono, discusses how John Lennon''s 1971 song "Imagine" was shaped by its time and has influenced music for generations to come. Andy Beta , music writer whose byline has appeared in The New York Times , Rolling Stone , The Wall Street Journal , Washington Post , NPR and more, discusses how Alice Coltrane''s 1971 album "Journey in Satchidananda" was shaped by its time and has influenced music for generations to come. L...
Equities research analysts expect that Tapestry, Inc. (NYSE:TPR) will post sales of $1.98 billion for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Four analysts have issued estimates for Tapestrys earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $1.93 billion and the highest is $2.01 billion. Tapestry posted sales of $1.69 billion during the same quarter last year, which would 
TPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|