Tapestry, Inc. (TPR): Price and Financial Metrics
TPR Stock Summary
- TPR has a higher market value than 83.77% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,091,515,113.
- Over the past twelve months, TPR has reported earnings growth of -154.74%, putting it ahead of just 12.99% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Tapestry Inc's share price is greater than that of 87.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RS, NDSN, SEIC, SAIA, and WRB.
- Visit TPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tapestry.com.
TPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.52||52-week high||$47.07|
|Prev. close||$45.23||52-week low||$11.51|
|Day high||$45.02||Avg. volume||4,361,917|
|50-day MA||$42.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.31||Market Cap||12.09B|
Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) Company Bio
Tapestry, Inc., formerly known as Coach Inc., provides luxury accessories and lifestyle collections for women and men in the United States and internationally. Product offerings include modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, including women's and men's bags, women's and men's small leather-goods, business cases, footwear, wearables including outerwear, watches, weekend and travel accessories, scarves, sunwear, fragrance, jewelry, travel bags and other lifestyle products. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in New York, New York.
TPR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tapestry Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tapestry Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TPR, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.48 years comes in at -0.07%; that's greater than merely 15.75% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Tapestry Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.2. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.74% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Tapestry Inc experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than merely 21.4% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPR Latest Social Stream
View Full TPR Social Stream
Latest TPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tapestry Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPR as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Monica Schipper/Getty Images Entertainment via Getty Images Tapestry (TPR) has surged more than 70% since I last wrote my "very bullish" article in November 2020. The one-year price return is nearly 200%. Up until their Q2-21 results two months ago, analysts were still very bullish on the stock....
The campaign’s stars include Rob Gronkowski, Leslie Odom Jr. and Stephen “Twitch” Boss.
Tapestry (TPR) -0.4% premarket, has appointed Todd Kahn as Chief Executive Officer and Brand President of Coach, effective immediately.Mr. Kahn joined the company in January 2008 as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary and most recently served as Interim Chief Executive Officer and Brand President of Coach since July 2020....
Parent company Tapestry Inc. has made Kahn the permanent CEO and president of the apparel, accessories and footwear brand.
The exec has held the post on an interim basis since July.
TPR Price Returns
Continue Researching TPRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tapestry Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!