Tapestry, Inc. (TPR): Price and Financial Metrics
TPR Stock Summary
- TPR has a market capitalization of $7,880,722,021 -- more than approximately 81.44% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Tapestry Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 143.04%, Tapestry Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.71% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tapestry Inc are GPS, JWN, MHK, MAN, and SKX.
- TPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tapestry Inc's official web site, go to www.tapestry.com.
TPR Stock Price Chart More Charts
TPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.99||52-week high||$36.55|
|Prev. close||$28.81||52-week low||$18.54|
|Day high||$28.79||Avg. volume||3,849,626|
|50-day MA||$27.37||Dividend yield||4.69%|
|200-day MA||$27.26||Market Cap||7.73B|
Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) Company Bio
Tapestry, Inc., formerly known as Coach Inc., provides luxury accessories and lifestyle collections for women and men in the United States and internationally. Product offerings include modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, including women's and men's bags, women's and men's small leather-goods, business cases, footwear, wearables including outerwear, watches, weekend and travel accessories, scarves, sunwear, fragrance, jewelry, travel bags and other lifestyle products. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in New York, New York.
TPR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TPR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Tapestry Inc ranked in the 30st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Tapestry Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Tapestry Inc over the past 5.76 years is -0.09%; that's higher than just 20.6% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Tapestry Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 7.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
- TPR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 7.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|