Tapestry, Inc. (TPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPR POWR Grades
- TPR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.28% of US stocks.
- TPR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TPR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
TPR Stock Summary
- TPR has a market capitalization of $11,285,396,656 -- more than approximately 82.55% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TPR has reported earnings growth of -477.84%, putting it ahead of only 4.25% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that TPR's revenue has grown -15.88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 21.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tapestry Inc are OVV, GPS, VSTO, SNA, and AAWW.
- TPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tapestry Inc's official web site, go to www.tapestry.com.
TPR Valuation Summary
- TPR's EV/EBIT ratio is 29.7; this is 58.82% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TPR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
- TPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPR.
TPR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 42.46%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 122.42%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -69.01%.
The table below shows TPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.30||52-week high||$49.67|
|Prev. close||$41.26||52-week low||$12.97|
|Day high||$43.64||Avg. volume||3,857,016|
|50-day MA||$42.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.41||Market Cap||11.80B|
Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) Company Bio
Tapestry, Inc., formerly known as Coach Inc., provides luxury accessories and lifestyle collections for women and men in the United States and internationally. Product offerings include modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, including women's and men's bags, women's and men's small leather-goods, business cases, footwear, wearables including outerwear, watches, weekend and travel accessories, scarves, sunwear, fragrance, jewelry, travel bags and other lifestyle products. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in New York, New York.
TPR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TPR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Tapestry Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TPR, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.73 years comes in at 0.02%; that's greater than just 24.96% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Tapestry Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Tapestry Inc experienced a tax rate of about 3% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 20.35% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPR Latest Social Stream
View Full TPR Social Stream
Latest TPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tapestry Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPR as an investment opportunity.
Many have been hesitant to apply for frontline jobs at retailers and restaurants due to fears of contracting coronavirus and as enhanced jobless benefits, including a government-funded $300 weekly supplement, pay more than most minimum wage positions. In addition, the lack of affordable child care is an ongoing issue facing many workers. Burrito chain Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc raised its average hourly wage to $15 in June, while Taco Bell and McDonald's Corp added benefits or are running hiring events to lure applicants.
Tapestry Inc. said Wednesday that it will raise wages for all U.S. employees to at least $15 per hour, effective September 5. In addition, current global store employees and managers who have worked for the company since March 31, 2021 and don't participate in the annual incentive plan will be eligible for a one-time bonus of $500 and $1,000, respectively. Early in the pandemic, Tapestry continued to pay wages during store closures. Tapestry labels include Coach, Kate Spade and Stuart Weitzman.
NEW YORK, July 28, 2021--Tapestry, Inc. (NYSE: TPR), a leading New York-based house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle brands, today announced actions to drive its people-centered, purpose-led strategy. First, the Company has formed a new Tapestry Foundation to advance access and equity initiatives and to combat climate change. In addition, Tapestry is taking further action to accelerate and amplify its Our Social Fabric corporate responsibility agenda to effect positive change. Tapestry
Coach introduces its global Fall 2021 campaign starring Coach Family Jennifer Lopez, Michael B. Jordan, Kōki, and Jeremy Lin and photographed by Renell Medrano. The campaign spotlights the moments of unexpected joy that are only possible when friends and communities come together.
SHANGHAI, China, July 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NIO Inc. (“NIO” or the “Company”) (NYSE: NIO), a pioneer and a leading manufacturer of premium smart electric vehicles in China, today announced that Ms. Yu Long has been appointed as a new independent director to the Company’s board of directors (the “Board”), effective July 12, 2021. Ms. Long will also serve as a member and the chairperson of the nominating and corporate governance committee of the Board while Mr. William Bin Li, the Company’s
TPR Price Returns