Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (TPX): Price and Financial Metrics
TPX Stock Summary
- Tempur Sealy International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.83% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Tempur Sealy International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- TPX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSBW, ESI, WSBF, MAIN, and EVI.
- Visit TPX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tempursealy.com.
TPX Stock Price Chart More Charts
TPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.06||52-week high||$100.39|
|Prev. close||$95.91||52-week low||$54.93|
|Day high||$96.29||Avg. volume||867,412|
|50-day MA||$88.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$78.97||Market Cap||5.14B|
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (TPX) Company Bio
Tempur Sealy International manufactures and markets mattresses, foundations, pillows and other products. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Lexington, Kentucky.