Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (TPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPX POWR Grades
- TPX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TPX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.18% of US stocks).
TPX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TPX is -33.38 -- better than just 0.52% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of TEMPUR SEALY INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- TPX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TEMPUR SEALY INTERNATIONAL INC are APA, CAH, CCLP, PEI, and BHC.
- Visit TPX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tempursealy.com.
TPX Valuation Summary
- TPX's EV/EBIT ratio is 11; this is 12.7% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 230 months, TPX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 116.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPX.
TPX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 199.85%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.25%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 58.35%.
The table below shows TPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.37% of graded US stocks.
- TPX's asset turnover comes in at 1.268 -- ranking 11th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- KBAL, BTN, and ELF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPX.
The table below shows TPX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.70||52-week high||$48.97|
|Prev. close||$31.51||52-week low||$20.03|
|Day high||$31.86||Avg. volume||2,558,642|
|50-day MA||$28.48||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$27.31||Market Cap||5.42B|
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (TPX) Company Bio
Tempur Sealy International manufactures and markets mattresses, foundations, pillows and other products. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Lexington, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPX Latest Social Stream
View Full TPX Social Stream
Latest TPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEMPUR SEALY INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPX as an investment opportunity.
Tempur Sealy International's (NYSE:TPX) investors will be pleased with their stellar 124% return over the last five years
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Tempur Sealy...
Tempur Sealy International ( NYSE:TPX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.28b (down 5.5...
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX, "Company" or "Tempur Sealy"), the company synonymous with innovation in the mattress industry, today announced that its Tempur-Pedic® brand was awarded #1 in Customer Satisfaction for both the Retail Mattress and Online Mattress segments in the U.S. in the J.D. Power 2022 Mattress Satisfaction Report*. This award marks the fourth-consecutive year that Tempur-Pedic has achieved this distinction in the Retail Mattress category, and the brand has been re
Tempur Sealy (TPX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.41% and 0.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TPX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tempur Sealy International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tempur Sealy International Inc (TPX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tempur Sealy International Inc (TPX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tempur Sealy International Inc (TPX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch