Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (TPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.43||52-week high||$44.28|
|Prev. close||$37.00||52-week low||$20.03|
|Day high||$37.53||Avg. volume||2,023,748|
|50-day MA||$37.53||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$33.90||Market Cap||6.44B|
TPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPX POWR Grades
- TPX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 77.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TPX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
TPX Stock Summary
- TEMPUR SEALY INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.76% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of TEMPUR SEALY INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- TPX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.54% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEMPUR SEALY INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UIS, LITB, TZOO, WTI, and KLXE.
- TPX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TEMPUR SEALY INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.tempursealy.com.
TPX Valuation Summary
- TPX's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.7; this is 13.36% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- TPX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 36.4 over the prior 236 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPX.
TPX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -100.95%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 490.45%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -100.95%.
The table below shows TPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.37% of graded US stocks.
- TPX's asset turnover comes in at 1.268 -- ranking 11th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- KBAL, BTN, and ELF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPX.
The table below shows TPX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TPX, see our TPX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$53.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.55 (Moderate Buy)|
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (TPX) Company Bio
Tempur Sealy International manufactures and markets mattresses, foundations, pillows and other products. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Lexington, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPX Latest Social Stream
View Full TPX Social Stream
Latest TPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEMPUR SEALY INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPX as an investment opportunity.
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE:TPX) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.11 Dividend
It looks like Tempur Sealy International, Inc. ( NYSE:TPX ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The...
Tempur Sealy International (NYSE:TPX) Is Due To Pay A Dividend Of $0.11
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. ( NYSE:TPX ) will pay a dividend of $0.11 on the 6th of June. Including this payment...
Tempur Sealy Makes Massive $4 Billion Purchase for This Company
Before Eight Sleep, hyperbaric chambers, infrared light saunas and cold plunges became the trendy new way to restore and rejuvenate, it was just plain old mattresses. Then Tempur-Pedic came along, and, touting a NASA-developed cushioning, birthed the mainstream memory foam mattress. The company went public in 2003 and later merged with Sealy Corp to become Temper-Sealy in 2012.
Houston-based Mattress Firm to be acquired by Tempur Sealy in $4B deal
The acquisition announcement comes after Mattress Firm withdrew its registration statement for an initial public offering in January and cut its headquarters footprint in half this year as well.
Tempur Sealy reaches deal to acquire Mattress Firm for $4 billion
Tempur Sealy has reached a multi-billion-dollar deal that will see the mattress maker acquire retailer Mattress Firm. The closing of the deal is projected to take place in the last six months of 2024.
TPX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tempur Sealy International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tempur Sealy International Inc (TPX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tempur Sealy International Inc (TPX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tempur Sealy International Inc (TPX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...