Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (TPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TPX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.05% of US stocks.
- TPX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TPX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
TPX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TPX is 12.25 -- better than 97.54% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Tempur Sealy International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Tempur Sealy International Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tempur Sealy International Inc are JBL, NCR, BSIG, NCBS, and HBAN.
- TPX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tempur Sealy International Inc's official web site, go to www.tempursealy.com.
TPX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TPX's price/earnings ratio is 13.19% lower, now standing at 18.1.
- Over the past 214 months, TPX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 109.
- Over the past 214 months, TPX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 36.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPX.
TPX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -10.71%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.74%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -101.08%.
The table below shows TPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.34||52-week high||$43.99|
|Prev. close||$42.61||52-week low||$19.88|
|Day high||$42.88||Avg. volume||2,013,910|
|50-day MA||$39.31||Dividend yield||0.65%|
|200-day MA||$33.22||Market Cap||8.34B|
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (TPX) Company Bio
Tempur Sealy International manufactures and markets mattresses, foundations, pillows and other products. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Lexington, Kentucky.
TPX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TPX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Tempur Sealy International Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 242.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Tempur Sealy International Inc ended up being:
- As a business, TPX is generating more cash flow than 76.94% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- Tempur Sealy International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.43% of tickers in our DCF set.
- TPX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.43% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPX Latest Social Stream
View Full TPX Social Stream
Latest TPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tempur Sealy International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPX as an investment opportunity.
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX, "Tempur Sealy" or the "Company") today announced the closing of its previously announced deal to acquire Dreams, the leading specialty bed retailer in the United Kingdom. The acquisition of Dreams is expected to nearly double Tempur Sealy's sales through its international segment and to increase the Company's annualized global sales through its direct channel to over $1 billion, or approximately 25 percent of sales on a trailing twelve month basis.
ACI, TPX, SHOO, and LECO made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on August 2, 2021
Tempur Sealy (TPX) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Tempur Sealy earnings shot up 295% with the mattress maker's sales up 76% vs. a year ago. TPX stock raced through a buy zone.
TPX earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
TPX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tempur Sealy International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tempur Sealy International Inc (TPX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tempur Sealy International Inc (TPX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tempur Sealy International Inc (TPX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch