Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (TPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPX POWR Grades
- TPX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.33% of US stocks.
- TPX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TPX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.76% of US stocks).
TPX Stock Summary
- TEMPUR SEALY INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.51% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of TEMPUR SEALY INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- TPX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TEMPUR SEALY INTERNATIONAL INC are EXPR, MRM, CCLP, BHC, and SFT.
- TPX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TEMPUR SEALY INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.tempursealy.com.
TPX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TPX's price/earnings ratio is 2.72% lower, now standing at 12.5.
- Over the past 232 months, TPX's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPX.
TPX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 31.51%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -27.69%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 193.69%.
The table below shows TPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.37% of graded US stocks.
- TPX's asset turnover comes in at 1.268 -- ranking 11th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- KBAL, BTN, and ELF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPX.
The table below shows TPX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.85||52-week high||$42.27|
|Prev. close||$38.33||52-week low||$20.03|
|Day high||$39.03||Avg. volume||1,971,600|
|50-day MA||$34.27||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$28.10||Market Cap||6.64B|
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (TPX) Company Bio
Tempur Sealy International manufactures and markets mattresses, foundations, pillows and other products. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Lexington, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPX Latest Social Stream
View Full TPX Social Stream
Latest TPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEMPUR SEALY INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPX as an investment opportunity.
Pivot to high-margin products has left energy giant well-positioned. Also, Wall Street opinions on International Flavors & Fragrances, Tempur Sealy International, Volkswagen, Cutera, and AutoNation. Street opinions on International Flavors Fragrances, Tempur Sealy International, Volkswagen, Cutera, and AutoNation.
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX) will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022, before the NYSE opening of regular trading on Thursday, February 9, 2023. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss those results at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Tempur Sealy International (TPX) is due for strong gains in 2023 as the mattress industry is due to rebound, according to Wedbush analyst Seth Basham.
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX, "Tempur Sealy" or "Company") today issued its 2023 Corporate Social Values Report.
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. ( NYSE:TPX ), might not be a large cap stock, but it led the NYSE gainers with a...
TPX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tempur Sealy International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tempur Sealy International Inc (TPX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tempur Sealy International Inc (TPX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tempur Sealy International Inc (TPX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch