Two River Bancorp (TRCB): Price and Financial Metrics
TRCB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TRCB is 0.34 -- better than just 24.01% of US stocks.
- TRCB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -8%, Two River Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses only 22.81% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Two River Bancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be BKJ, IBCP, CCNE, MCBC, and FUNC.
- TRCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Two River Bancorp's official web site, go to www.tworiver.bank.
TRCB Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.37||52-week high||$21.56|
|Prev. close||$21.40||52-week low||$11.54|
|Day high||$21.42||Avg. volume||16,640|
|50-day MA||$20.96||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$17.34||Market Cap||186.43M|
Two River Bancorp (TRCB) Company Bio
Two River Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Two River Community Bank that provides banking services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, and individual consumers in New Jersey. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Tinton Falls, New Jersey.