Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (TRCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRCH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TRCH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRCH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 166 days.
- TRCH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
TRCH Stock Summary
- For TRCH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.48% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6,477.93, Torchlight Energy Resources Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.72% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Torchlight Energy Resources Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRCH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VNRX, RPTX, VHC, TGTX, and HUSN.
- Visit TRCH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.torchlightenergy.com.
TRCH Valuation Summary
- TRCH's EV/EBIT ratio is -92; this is 611.11% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- TRCH's price/sales ratio has moved NA $NA over the prior 124 months.
- TRCH's price/earnings ratio has moved NA $NA over the prior 124 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRCH.
TRCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.95||52-week high||$10.88|
|Prev. close||$4.75||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$5.38||Avg. volume||29,799,635|
|50-day MA||$2.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.60||Market Cap||785.78M|
Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (TRCH) Company Bio
Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. explores for oil and natural gas. The Company operates in the Midwestern and southern United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRCH Latest Social Stream
View Full TRCH Social Stream
Latest TRCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Torchlight Energy Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRCH as an investment opportunity.
U.S. stock futures were flat Monday morning, as caution hit the market amid a spike in coronavirus cases in some of the key markets around the world. A spike in coronavirus in Asia and Australia appears to be fueling some concerns. Those concerns are curtailing any movement to the upside, following last week’s bounce-back. The Dow Jones Industrial Average futures was down 0.15%, Nasdaq Futures up 0.17% and S&P 500 down 0.03% at the time of writing, pointing to a cautious open later in the day. A cool-down in the bullish momentum comes after the major indices reached record highs last week on weaker-than-expected U.S. inflation data.
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 best very cheap stocks to buy right now. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Best Very Cheap Stocks to Buy Right Now. The pandemic-led recession brought massive financial distress to the global market. Many businesses […]
Torchlight's stock rose as high as 74% last Monday as retail investors piled into the stock with record volumes. The shares, however, gave up some of the gains after the company upsized its stock offering. In a reverse takeover to list on the Nasdaq and access the U.S. capital markets, Metamaterial Inc, a smart materials and photonics company, last year agreed to merge with Torchlight, an oil and gas producer.
Torchlight Energy (TRCH) -5% post-market after announcing a one-for-two reverse stock split and confirming that its merger with Metamaterial will take effect on June 28.On that date, the company will become Meta Materials and begin trading on Nasdaq with the MMAT ticker."We plan to continue our efforts related to our...
U.S. stock futures were trending higher on Friday as investors await the latest release of Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) data. The report is expected to provide additional information on the status of U.S. inflation and is also expected to weigh heavily on the Federal Reserve's next policy action. Ahead of the open, Dow futures had risen 0.3%, while Nasdaq and S&P 500 futures were trading 0.1% higher at the time of writing. 51job Inc (JOBS), Carmax Inc (KMX), Concord Medical Services Holdings Ltd (CCM), Paychex Inc (PAYX), and Quhuo Ltd (QH), are among the companies expected to release their quarterly earnings today.
TRCH Price Returns
Continue Researching TRCHWant to see what other sources are saying about Torchlight Energy Resources Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Torchlight Energy Resources Inc (TRCH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Torchlight Energy Resources Inc (TRCH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Torchlight Energy Resources Inc (TRCH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch