Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (TRCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRCH POWR Grades
- TRCH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRCH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 166 days.
- TRCH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
TRCH Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Torchlight Energy Resources Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.51% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6,634.97, Torchlight Energy Resources Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.72% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Torchlight Energy Resources Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRCH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VNRX, VHC, RPTX, CRSP, and TGTX.
- Visit TRCH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.torchlightenergy.com.
TRCH Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, TRCH's price/sales ratio is 215905.88% higher, now standing at 3672.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRCH.
TRCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.99||52-week high||$6.76|
|Prev. close||$5.40||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$6.34||Avg. volume||22,206,117|
|50-day MA||$2.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.44||Market Cap||871.93M|
Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (TRCH) Company Bio
Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. explores for oil and natural gas. The Company operates in the Midwestern and southern United States.
TRCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRCH Latest Social Stream
View Full TRCH Social Stream
Latest TRCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Torchlight Energy Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRCH as an investment opportunity.
ImagineGolf/E+ via Getty Images Torchlight Energy (TRCH) -8.6% pre-market after filing to sell up to $100M in common shares, according to an 8-K filing. The stock has been a trendy pick of late, generating plenty of Stocktwits attention; shares have more than tripled since May 3 and skyrocketed 743% YTD....
There's a lot going on at this exploration and production company, but an important change is quickly approaching.
Shares of Torchlight Energy Resources (TRCH) surged 41.6% to close at $5.07 on June 15. Torchlight Energy is an oil and gas Exploration and Production (E&P) company with a market cap of approximately $950 million. Over the past month, the stock has skyrocketed over 135% and is up a whopping 1,107% over the past year. Reasons for the Spike in the Share Price Torchlight has been one of the most-mentioned stocks on StockTwits recently, and that enthusiasm among the traders appears to be sending its price higher.
Shares of Torchlight Energy Resources (NASDAQ: TRCH) and AST SpaceMobile (NASDAQ: ASTS), two meme stocks recently favored by the Reddit crowd, are going "to the moon" today, rising 18.2% and 15.1%, respectively, as of noon EDT. In contrast, sentiment on AMC Entertainment Holdings (NYSE: AMC) stock is shifting into reverse, and the stock is down 9.3%. AMC stock is suffering from a Barron's report last night that pointed out that at the same time as the value of AMC's debt is rising, its stock price is falling.
U.S. stock futures were trending higher on Tuesday ahead of the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) two-day policy meeting. Notably, investors await data related to the U.S. industrial production, producer prices, and retail sales, to be released today. Dow futures remain relatively flat, while Nasdaq and S&P futures had gained about 0.2% and 0.1%, respectively, at the time of writing. Qudian Inc (QD) is expected to report earnings before the market opens, while Anterix (ATEX), Azure Power Global (AZRE), and Oracle (ORCL) are expected to report after the market close. Torchlight Energy Resources (TRCH) was the most actively traded stock in pre-market trading, with 7.
TRCH Price Returns
Continue Researching TRCHWant to see what other sources are saying about Torchlight Energy Resources Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Torchlight Energy Resources Inc (TRCH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Torchlight Energy Resources Inc (TRCH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Torchlight Energy Resources Inc (TRCH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch