Trecora Resources (TREC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TREC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TREC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- TREC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- TREC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TREC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Trecora Resources's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47%, Trecora Resources's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.13% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TREC has reported earnings growth of -266.55%, putting it ahead of just 8.01% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trecora Resources are WTTR, RNGR, CLS, TRUE, and CMC.
- TREC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trecora Resources's official web site, go to www.trecora.com.
TREC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, TREC's price/sales ratio is 57.69% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 181 months, TREC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $8.7.
- Over the past 181 months, TREC's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TREC.
TREC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TREC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.78||52-week high||$9.17|
|Prev. close||$9.03||52-week low||$5.27|
|Day high||$9.08||Avg. volume||105,396|
|50-day MA||$8.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.15||Market Cap||218.40M|
Trecora Resources (TREC) Company Bio
Trecora Resources manufactures and sells various specialty petrochemical products and synthetic waxes in the United States. The company operates in two segments: Specialty Petrochemical and Specialty Synthetic Wax. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
TREC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Trecora Resources. To summarize, we found that Trecora Resources ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 67.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TREC, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Trecora Resources over the past 5.75 years is -0.02%; that's higher than only 19.17% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Trecora Resources's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TREC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TREC Latest Social Stream
View Full TREC Social Stream
Latest TREC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trecora Resources that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TREC as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Trecora Resources (NYSE:TREC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Trecora Resources ("Trecora" or the "Company") (NYSE: TREC), a leading provider of specialty hydrocarbons and specialty waxes, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Trecora Resources (NYSE: TREC), a leading provider of specialty hydrocarbons and waxes, today announced the planned release of its first quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Tuesday, May 4, 2021. President and Chief Executive Officer, Patrick D. Quarles, and Chief Financial Officer, Sami Ahmad, will host a conference call on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time/10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results.
Trecora (TREC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -133.33% and 11.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Trecora Resources ("Trecora" or the "Company") (NYSE: TREC), a leading provider of specialty hydrocarbons and specialty waxes, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
TREC Price Returns