Trecora Resources (TREC): Price and Financial Metrics
TREC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.88%, Trecora Resources's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.55% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Trecora Resources's share price is greater than that of just 12.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TREC comes in at 20.4% -- higher than that of 91.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trecora Resources are BOOT, TRNS, CENT, AVD, and SMP.
- Visit TREC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trecora.com.
TREC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TREC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.10||52-week high||$7.47|
|Prev. close||$7.16||52-week low||$4.23|
|Day high||$7.23||Avg. volume||60,471|
|50-day MA||$6.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.42||Market Cap||176.20M|
Trecora Resources (TREC) Company Bio
Trecora Resources manufactures and sells various specialty petrochemical products and synthetic waxes in the United States. The company operates in two segments: Specialty Petrochemical and Specialty Synthetic Wax. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
TREC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Trecora Resources with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Trecora Resources ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 69.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Trecora Resources, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.02% -- higher than just 20.96% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, Trecora Resources experienced a tax rate of about 290% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than 97.14% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TREC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TREC Latest Social Stream
View Full TREC Social Stream
Latest TREC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trecora Resources that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TREC as an investment opportunity.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Amongst other things...
Trecora Resources ( NYSE:TREC ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 21% in the last quarter. But...
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Nov. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Trecora Resources (NYSE: TREC), a leading provider of specialty hydrocarbons and specialty waxes, today announced an update to its upcoming conference schedule: Citi 2020 Basic Materials Virtual Conference Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 *…
* Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 60 Presenting Companies * Today: Thursday, November 19, 2020NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 19, 2020 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for today's Virtual Microcap Investor Conference.
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Nov. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Trecora Resources ("Trecora" or the "Company") (NYSE: TREC), a leading provider of specialty hydrocarbons and specialty waxes, today announced that on November 16, 2020, it had received approximately $14.6 million, including interest, from…
TREC Price Returns
Continue Researching TRECWant to do more research on Trecora Resources's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!