Trecora Resources (TREC): Price and Financial Metrics
TREC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 546.63, Trecora Resources is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.03% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Trecora Resources's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TREC comes in at 9.16% -- higher than that of 80.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trecora Resources are SPKE, COT, BCC, WYY, and PFSW.
- Visit TREC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trecora.com.
TREC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TREC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.91||52-week high||$10.54|
|Prev. close||$6.21||52-week low||$5.88|
|Day high||$6.11||Avg. volume||31,745|
|50-day MA||$6.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.48||Market Cap||146.07M|
Trecora Resources (TREC) Company Bio
Trecora Resources manufactures and sells various specialty petrochemical products and synthetic waxes in the United States. The company operates in two segments: Specialty Petrochemical and Specialty Synthetic Wax. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
TREC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Trecora Resources. To summarize, we found that Trecora Resources ranked in the 49st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Trecora Resources ended up being:
- Trecora Resources's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.88. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 24.04% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Trecora Resources experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than merely 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|