LendingTree, Inc. (TREE): Price and Financial Metrics
TREE Stock Summary
- TREE's current price/earnings ratio is 318.31, which is higher than 98.29% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TREE is currently 25.79, higher than 82.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that TREE's revenue has grown 45.76% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TREE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WWE, WETF, LGIH, XPO, and ARES.
- TREE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LendingTree Inc's official web site, go to www.lendingtree.com.
TREE Stock Price Chart More Charts
TREE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$310.38||52-week high||$434.94|
|Prev. close||$310.52||52-week low||$276.58|
|Day high||$312.92||Avg. volume||105,208|
|50-day MA||$329.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$348.53||Market Cap||4.03B|
LendingTree, Inc. (TREE) Company Bio
LendingTree operates an online marketplace which provides consumers with access to lenders offering home loans, home equity loans/lines of credit, personal loans, auto loans, student loans and more. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.