LendingTree, Inc. (TREE): Price and Financial Metrics
TREE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 396.26, LendingTree Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LendingTree Inc is higher than 88.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LendingTree Inc comes in at 45.76%, a number that bests 88.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TREE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WWE, WETF, AAMC, ARES, and XPO.
- TREE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LendingTree Inc's official web site, go to www.lendingtree.com.
TREE Stock Price Chart More Charts
TREE Price/Volume Stats
LendingTree, Inc. (TREE) Company Bio
LendingTree operates an online marketplace which provides consumers with access to lenders offering home loans, home equity loans/lines of credit, personal loans, auto loans, student loans and more. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.