LendingTree, Inc. (TREE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TREE POWR Grades
- TREE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.53% of US stocks.
- TREE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TREE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
TREE Stock Summary
- LENDINGTREE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.99% of US listed stocks.
- TREE's price/sales ratio is 0.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.9% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TREE is more volatile than 95.44% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LENDINGTREE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VEEE, TCMD, EOLS, PLXP, and EVER.
- Visit TREE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lendingtree.com.
TREE Valuation Summary
- TREE's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.9; this is 57.02% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- TREE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 174 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TREE.
TREE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 204.6%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 215.08%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.63%.
The table below shows TREE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TREE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TREE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.26% of graded US stocks.
- TREE's asset turnover comes in at 0.853 -- ranking 3rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- SYBT, CVBF, and SMMF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TREE.
The table below shows TREE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TREE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TREE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.98||52-week high||$143.09|
|Prev. close||$25.12||52-week low||$20.05|
|Day high||$25.11||Avg. volume||249,788|
|50-day MA||$23.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.20||Market Cap||319.39M|
LendingTree, Inc. (TREE) Company Bio
LendingTree operates an online marketplace which provides consumers with access to lenders offering home loans, home equity loans/lines of credit, personal loans, auto loans, student loans and more. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
TREE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TREE Latest Social Stream
View Full TREE Social Stream
Latest TREE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LENDINGTREE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TREE as an investment opportunity.
As the downturn continues, sell these 7 real estate stocks, but add this one deep value real estate play to your portfolio.
LendingTree stock is down more than 80% in the year-to-date. Read more to see why I don''t consider this sell-off as a buying opportunity.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- LendingTree, Inc. (NASDAQ: TREE), operator of LendingTree.com, the nation''s leading online financial services marketplace, today announced that it will participate in the Stephens Annual Investment Conference taking place at the Grand Hyatt…
LendingTree ( NASDAQ:TREE ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$237.8m (down 20% from 3Q...
Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Lendingtree (TREE), Societe Generale (OtherSCGLY) and Redfin (RDFN)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Financial sector with new ratings on Lendingtree (TREE – Research Report), Societe Generale (SCGLY – Research Report) and Redfin (RDFN – Research Report). Lendingtree (TREE) In a report issued on November 4, Melissa Wedel from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Lendingtree, with a price target of $60.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $23.97, close to its 52-week low of $20.05. According to TipRanks.
TREE Price Returns