Trex Company, Inc. (TREX): Price and Financial Metrics
TREX Stock Summary
- TREX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,475.84 -- higher than 96.57% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Trex Co Inc is higher than 92.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.65%, Trex Co Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.96% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trex Co Inc are WDFC, LANC, CTLT, FIVE, and CRI.
- Visit TREX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trex.com.
TREX Stock Price Chart More Charts
TREX Price/Volume Stats
Trex Company, Inc. (TREX) Company Bio
Trex Company manufactures and distributes wood/plastic composite products, and related accessories primarily for the residential and commercial decking, and railing applications in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Winchester, Virginia.