Trex Company, Inc. (TREX): Price and Financial Metrics
TREX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.02||52-week high||$76.05|
|Prev. close||$61.63||52-week low||$38.68|
|Day high||$62.56||Avg. volume||1,027,160|
|50-day MA||$68.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.46||Market Cap||6.62B|
TREX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TREX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TREX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.86% of US stocks.
- TREX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TREX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.08% of US stocks).
TREX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TREX is currently 51.82, higher than 93.43% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 679.49%, TREX CO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.18% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TREX's revenue has grown -28.53% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.11% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TREX CO INC are KFRC, RCMT, KNSL, EBC, and NBHC.
- TREX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TREX CO INC's official web site, go to www.trex.com.
TREX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, TREX's price/earnings ratio is 226.61% higher, now standing at 53.4.
- TREX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 25.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TREX.
TREX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 48.73%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 202.15%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 79.36%.
The table below shows TREX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TREX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TREX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.59% of graded US stocks.
- TREX's asset turnover comes in at 1.237 -- ranking 10th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- DOOR, PATK, and KOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TREX.
The table below shows TREX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Trex Company, Inc. (TREX) Company Bio
Trex Company manufactures and distributes wood/plastic composite products, and related accessories primarily for the residential and commercial decking, and railing applications in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Winchester, Virginia.
TREX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TREX Latest Social Stream
View Full TREX Social Stream
Latest TREX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TREX CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TREX as an investment opportunity.
Trex (TREX) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
Composite Decking Leader and State Agency Honored by Arkansas Recycling Coalition Stephanie Hicks of Trex with Colbie Jones of KAB and Harold Ford of ARC Stephanie Hicks of Trex with Colbie Jones of KAB and Harold Ford of ARC WINCHESTER, Va., Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- A joint initiative by Trex Company [NYSE:TREX] and Keep Arkansas Beautiful (KAB) was celebrated this week as the “2023 Recycling Education Program of the Year” by the Arkansas Recycling Coalition (ARC). The composite decki
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Ideally, a business...
The housing market is a mess, but plenty of housing-related stocks are up big in 2023, including Trex (NYSE: TREX), up more than 60% at the time of this recording. Is there still time to buy, or should investors stay away? Motley Fool contributors Jason Hall and Tyler Crowe make the case -- and explain the risks -- in this video.
Trex CEO Bryan Fairbanks says customers are really focusing on building up their outdoor spaces, so much so, he says the company sees a $13.7 billion opportunity over the next five years. When it comes to why the company issued a five-year forecast, Fairbanks tells Yahoo Finance Live the company wants to "ensure that our investors understand the bigger part of the story is ahead of us."
TREX Price Returns