Trex Company, Inc. (TREX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TREX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TREX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.94% of US stocks.
- TREX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TREX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TREX Stock Summary
- TREX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 341.4 -- higher than 89.21% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TREX is currently 74.7, higher than 94.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 168.17%, Trex Co Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.95% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TREX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GGG, CBOE, XRAY, BRO, and PNR.
- Visit TREX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trex.com.
TREX Valuation Summary
- TREX's price/sales ratio is 12.5; this is 380.77% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- TREX's price/earnings ratio has moved up $50.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TREX's price/sales ratio has gone up $10.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TREX.
TREX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TREX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.44||52-week high||$111.04|
|Prev. close||$99.39||52-week low||$58.63|
|Day high||$99.43||Avg. volume||731,382|
|50-day MA||$101.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.65||Market Cap||11.24B|
Trex Company, Inc. (TREX) Company Bio
Trex Company manufactures and distributes wood/plastic composite products, and related accessories primarily for the residential and commercial decking, and railing applications in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Winchester, Virginia.
TREX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TREX Latest Social Stream
View Full TREX Social Stream
Latest TREX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trex Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TREX as an investment opportunity.
MLS Venue Spotlights Custom Railing and Architectural Elements TQL Stadium Known as “The Crown Jewel of Cincinnati,” this soccer-specific architectural wonder boasts nearly 20,000 linear feet of custom engineered railing from Trex Commercial Products, a leading national provider of architectural railing systems. MINNEAPOLIS, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Built by Cincinnati, for Cincinnati, TQL Stadium brings distinctive design elements and inclusive viewing experiences to one of the Midwest
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, published its “Sustainability Leaders Strategy” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The ClearBridge Sustainability Leaders Strategy underperformed its Russell 3000 Index benchmark during the first quarter. On an absolute basis, the Strategy had gains in five of 10 sectors in which […]
The Hourly View for TREX At the moment, TREX ''s price is up $0.17 from the hour prior. It''s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as TREX has now gone up 4
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe. The post Trex Co Inc (TREX): Price Up $1.5 (1.58)% Over Past Day, Up $0.17 (0.18)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Photo by patrickheagney/E+ via Getty ImagesLast summer I concluded that AZEK (AZEK) was a premium outdoor play. The company went public as investors saw real potential for the brand based on its focus on outdoor living and sustainable and ecological focus. The long term performance for the business was good,...
TREX Price Returns