Trex Company, Inc. (TREX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TREX POWR Grades
- TREX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.65% of US stocks.
- TREX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TREX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.96% of US stocks).
TREX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $5,785,407,341, TREX CO INC has a greater market value than 77.09% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.37 for TREX CO INC; that's greater than it is for only 20.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 249.67%, TREX CO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.16% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TREX CO INC are UNF, UAMY, CR, ACCO, and NX.
- Visit TREX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trex.com.
TREX Valuation Summary
- TREX's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.7; this is 108.65% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TREX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TREX.
TREX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 27.3%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 193.34%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 202.15%.
The table below shows TREX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TREX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TREX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.59% of graded US stocks.
- TREX's asset turnover comes in at 1.237 -- ranking 10th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- DOOR, PATK, and KOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TREX.
The table below shows TREX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TREX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TREX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.56||52-week high||$94.71|
|Prev. close||$55.27||52-week low||$38.68|
|Day high||$59.09||Avg. volume||985,309|
|50-day MA||$46.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.08||Market Cap||6.32B|
Trex Company, Inc. (TREX) Company Bio
Trex Company manufactures and distributes wood/plastic composite products, and related accessories primarily for the residential and commercial decking, and railing applications in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Winchester, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
TREX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TREX Latest Social Stream
View Full TREX Social Stream
Latest TREX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TREX CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TREX as an investment opportunity.
Trex Company Inc. (NYSE:TREX) closed Thursday at $50.12 per share, down from $50.58 a day earlier. While Trex Company Inc. has underperformed by -0.91%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, TREX fell by -45.21%, with highs and lows ranging from $96.77 to $38.68, whereas […]
WINCHESTER, Va., Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- When it comes to outdoor living, Trex Company (NYSE: TREX ) sets the standard and consistently raises the bar for style, performance and aesthetics. This year, the world''s largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, and leader in high-performance, low-maintenance outdoor products, continues to lead the way for the industry with an array of new product introductions designed for today''s living spaces and lifestyles. From decking and railing to lighting, fire features, furniture and more, the latest innovations from Trex ® reinforce the brand as a comprehensive outdoor living resource for professionals and consumers alike. "Trex is much more than the world''s #1 brand of composite decking," said Leslie Adkins, vice pre...
Trex Company Announces New Products for 2023 Trex Fire Pit - Round Trex Fire Pit - Round Trex Transcend Lineage - Carmel Trex Transcend Lineage - Carmel WINCHESTER, Va., Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- When it comes to outdoor living, Trex Company (NYSE:TREX) sets the standard and consistently raises the bar for style, performance and aesthetics. This year, the world’s largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, and leader in high-performance, low-maintenance outdoor products
Trex Company, Inc. has seen a big pullback in the second half 2022 results, after a strong start to the year. Click here to see our take on TREX stock.
WINCHESTER, Va., January 09, 2023--On the heels of the successful launch of Trex Transcend® Lineage™ in mid-2022, the composite decking leader is adding two new colors to the luxury line for 2023. Expanding its industry-leading decking portfolio, these new hues boast premium aesthetics, heat-mitigating technology, and superior performance backed by an impressive 50-year warranty.
TREX Price Returns