Trex Company, Inc. (TREX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TREX POWR Grades
- TREX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TREX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- TREX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TREX Stock Summary
- TREX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 354.05 -- higher than 91.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Trex Co Inc is higher than 92.95% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 163%, Trex Co Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.24% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trex Co Inc are HELE, WDFC, LGIH, FIVE, and ROCK.
- TREX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trex Co Inc's official web site, go to www.trex.com.
TREX Valuation Summary
- TREX's price/sales ratio is 12.9; this is 460.87% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TREX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 43.2.
- Over the past 243 months, TREX's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TREX.
TREX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 244.48%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.52%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 166.19%.
The table below shows TREX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TREX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TREX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.74% of graded US stocks.
- TREX's asset turnover comes in at 1.237 -- ranking 11th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- DOOR, KOP, and HCHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TREX.
The table below shows TREX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TREX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TREX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.08||52-week high||$114.61|
|Prev. close||$107.53||52-week low||$63.32|
|Day high||$108.46||Avg. volume||687,393|
|50-day MA||$104.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$97.32||Market Cap||12.47B|
Trex Company, Inc. (TREX) Company Bio
Trex Company manufactures and distributes wood/plastic composite products, and related accessories primarily for the residential and commercial decking, and railing applications in the United States. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Winchester, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
TREX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TREX Latest Social Stream
View Full TREX Social Stream
Latest TREX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trex Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TREX as an investment opportunity.
Let's talk about the popular Trex Company, Inc. ( NYSE:TREX ). The company's shares saw a decent share price growth in...
Trex Stock Shows Market Leadership With Jump To 83 RS Rating After 289% Run Since Bottoming From Coronavirus Bear Market Low
Trex shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 80 to 83.
WINCHESTER, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Trex Company, Inc. (NYSE:TREX), the worlds #1 brand of composite decking and railing and leader in high-performance, low-maintenance and eco-friendly outdoor living products and a leading national provider of custom-engineered commercial railing systems, today announced its participation in the following investor conference: Barclays Select Series: Building & Building Products Conference Location: Virtual format Date: Wednesday, August 11th Presentation: 1
Trex Company, Inc. (TREX) reported better-than-expected results driven by continued momentum in the repair and remodel market coupled with the company’s brand leadership and capacity expansion. Shares closed marginally lower at $96.84 on August 2. Trex manufactures wood-alternative decking and railing products. The company reported earnings of $0.53 per share, an increase of 29% compared to the year-ago period and in line with the analysts’ estimates. (See Trex Company stock charts on TipRanks) Revenue climbed 41% to $312 million and outpaced the Street’s estimate of $302.23 million.
WINCHESTER, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Trex Company, Inc. (NYSE:TREX), the worlds #1 brand of composite decking and railing and leader in high-performance, low-maintenance and eco-friendly outdoor living products and a leading national provider of custom-engineered commercial railing systems, today reported second quarter 2021 results and year-to-date performance. Our strong second quarter revenue growth was driven by sustained broad-based demand across all Trex Residential product lines and marke
TREX Price Returns