Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. (TRHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRHC POWR Grades
- TRHC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRHC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- TRHC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
TRHC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TRHC is -46.68 -- better than only 0.38% of US stocks.
- TRHC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.74% of US stocks.
- The volatility of TABULA RASA HEALTHCARE INC's share price is greater than that of 97.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UPLD, RNG, UP, SHCR, and RDW.
- Visit TRHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tabularasahealthcare.com.
TRHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TRHC's price/sales ratio is 84.62% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 73 months, TRHC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRHC.
TRHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRHC has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.06% of graded US stocks.
- TRHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.62 -- ranking 260th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- GEG, BLKB, and HSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRHC.
The table below shows TRHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.41||52-week high||$31.63|
|Prev. close||$4.51||52-week low||$2.09|
|Day high||$4.54||Avg. volume||983,092|
|50-day MA||$4.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.38||Market Cap||115.77M|
Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. (TRHC) Company Bio
Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. provides patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize medication regimens to enhance patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Moorestown, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRHC Latest Social Stream
View Full TRHC Social Stream
Latest TRHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TABULA RASA HEALTHCARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRHC as an investment opportunity.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc.® (TRHC) (NASDAQ: TRHC), a leading healthcare technology company advancing the safe use of medications, hosted its 2022 CareKinesis Clinical Advisory Panel (CAP) Meeting September 15-16 at its headquarters in Moorestown, NJ. Attendees included Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) medical directors from across the country and featured educational sessions related to PACE pharmacy.
Magnetar Capital initiated a large stake in cleaning-robot maker iRobot. Pharmacy-services firm Tabula Rasa reached a pact for its CEO to leave.
As part of an agreement, the company's largest outside shareholder has also gained several seats on the South Jersey health care technology company's board.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare Announces Cooperation Agreement with Indaba Capital Management to Refresh the Company's Leadership and Board of Directors
Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc.® (TRHC) (NASDAQ: TRHC), ("TRHC" or the "Company"), a leading healthcare technology company advancing the safe use of medications, today announced a cooperation agreement with Indaba Capital Management, L.P. ("Indaba"), the Company's largest stockholder with an approximately 25% equity stake.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc.® (TRHC) (NASDAQ: TRHC), a leading healthcare technology company advancing the safe use of medications, today announced that co-founders Dr. Calvin H. Knowlton, BScPharm, MDiv, PhD, ScD (hon), Chief Executive Officer and Board Chairman, and Dr. Orsula V. Knowlton, PharmD, MBA, Co-President and Chief Marketing and New Business Development Officer, will retire from TRHC and step down as members of the Board of Directors, effective immediately. Director Michael Purcell h
TRHC Price Returns
Continue Researching TRHCWant to see what other sources are saying about Tabula Rasa HealthCare Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Tabula Rasa HealthCare Inc (TRHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tabula Rasa HealthCare Inc (TRHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tabula Rasa HealthCare Inc (TRHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch