Trinity Biotech plc each representing 4 A Ordinary Shares (TRIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRIB POWR Grades
- TRIB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.85% of US stocks.
- TRIB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 43 weeks.
- TRIB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.47% of US stocks).
TRIB Stock Summary
- TRIB has a market capitalization of $49,746,052 -- more than approximately only 6.01% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TRIB is -45.96 -- better than just 0.43% of US stocks.
- TRIB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.66% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trinity Biotech Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be EVRI, VEON, BAK, MAS, and LTMAQ.
- Visit TRIB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trinitybiotech.com.
TRIB Valuation Summary
- TRIB's price/earnings ratio is -8.5; this is 123.29% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TRIB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 502.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TRIB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRIB.
TRIB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 12.77%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 63.03%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.21%.
The table below shows TRIB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.37||52-week high||$6.82|
|Prev. close||$2.38||52-week low||$1.75|
|Day high||$2.42||Avg. volume||336,715|
|50-day MA||$2.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.61||Market Cap||49.54M|
Trinity Biotech plc each representing 4 A Ordinary Shares (TRIB) Company Bio
Trinity Biotech plc develops, acquires, manufactures and markets diagnostic systems, including both reagents and instrumentation, for the point-of-care and clinical laboratory segments of the diagnostic market. The products are used to detect infectious diseases and to quantify the level of Haemoglobin A1c and other chemistry parameters in serum, plasma and whole blood. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Bray, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRIB Latest Social Stream
View Full TRIB Social Stream
Latest TRIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trinity Biotech Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRIB as an investment opportunity.
Gainers Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) shares climbed 36.6% to $7.91. Chevron and Gevo announced intent to pursue sustainable aviation fuel investment. Offerpad Solutions Inc (NYSE: OPAD) surged 35.3% to $15.62. Torrid Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CURV) shares gained 26.1% to $23.29 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results. Torrid sees Q3 sales of $305 million - $315 million, above the consensus of $294.74 million. The company expects FY21 sales of $1.29 billion - $1.31 billio
DUBLIN, Ireland, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trinity Biotech plc (Nasdaq: TRIB), a leading developer and manufacturer of diagnostic products for the point-of-care and clinical laboratory markets, today announced results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Quarter 2 ResultsTotal revenues for Q2, 2021 were $25.8m, which compares to $16.0m in Q2, 2020, an increase of $9.8m and which were broken down as follows: 2020Quarter 22021Quarter 2 Increase US$’000US$’000%Point-of-Care1,2671,95854.5%
Conference Call Scheduled for September 9, 2021 at 11:00 am EASTERN Conference Call Scheduled for September 9, 2021 at 11:00 am EASTERN
At 6.8% CAGR, Antiviral Drug Resistance Market is Projected to Surpass US$ 4,573.24 million by 2027 Rise in Prevalence of Virus infections such as Hepatitis Diseases to Drive the Market | Trinity Biotech, AccuBioTech Co., Ltd., and ACON Laboratories, Inc.
The antiviral drug resistance market was valued at US$ 2,572.26 million in 2018 and it is projected to reach US$ 4,573.24 million in 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2019 to 2027. Antiviral drug resistance
Antinuclear Antibody Test Market Growth By 2025| ERBA Diagnostics, Inc. (U.S.), Trinity Biotech plc (Ireland), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Antibodies, Inc. (U.S.)
Antinuclear Antibody Test Market analysis provides an examination of various segments that are supposed to witness the quickest development amid the estimated forecast frame. The market study of this report takes into consideration market attractiveness analysis, where each segment is benchmarked based on its market size, growth rate, and general attractiveness. This market research report 
TRIB Price Returns