Trinity Biotech plc each representing 4 A Ordinary Shares (TRIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRIB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TRIB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.82% of US stocks.
- TRIB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- TRIB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
TRIB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TRIB is -45.96 -- better than just 0.39% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Trinity Biotech Plc is higher than just 8.35% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- TRIB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trinity Biotech Plc are CTK, SEE, WU, DXLG, and BHC.
- TRIB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trinity Biotech Plc's official web site, go to www.trinitybiotech.com.
TRIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.98||52-week high||$6.82|
|Prev. close||$3.10||52-week low||$1.57|
|Day high||$3.09||Avg. volume||409,501|
|50-day MA||$3.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.67||Market Cap||62.29M|
Trinity Biotech plc each representing 4 A Ordinary Shares (TRIB) Company Bio
Trinity Biotech plc develops, acquires, manufactures and markets diagnostic systems, including both reagents and instrumentation, for the point-of-care and clinical laboratory segments of the diagnostic market. The products are used to detect infectious diseases and to quantify the level of Haemoglobin A1c and other chemistry parameters in serum, plasma and whole blood. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Bray, Ireland.
TRIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRIB Latest Social Stream
View Full TRIB Social Stream
Latest TRIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trinity Biotech Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRIB as an investment opportunity.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market Report 2021: Disruptive Technologies will Drive the Growth of the Industry | Top Key Players-Danaher, Roche Ltd, Trinity Biotech, Bio-Rad, AccuBioTech, ACON, and more
A Latest intelligence report published by The Insight Partners with title Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2027. A detailed study accumulated to offer Latest insights about acute features of the Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market. This report provides a detailed
Trinity Biotech ([[TRIB]] -6.2%) reports Q1 revenue of $25.6M (+20.9% Y/Y), beating expectations by $1.6M.Clinical laboratory revenues increased to $23.7M, which represents an increase of 32.9% compared to Q1, 2020; the rise in revenue was primarily due to strong sales of products within our COVID-19 related portfolio of products, PCR Viral Transport Media products continuing to...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 25, 2021 / Trinity Biotech Plc (NASDAQ:TRIB) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 25, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Trinity Biotech plc (Nasdaq: TRIB), a leading developer and manufacturer of diagnostic products for the point-of-care and clinical laboratory markets, today announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Quarter 1 Results Total revenues for Q1, 2021 were $25.6m which compares to $21.2m in Q1, 2020, an increase of 20.9% and which were broken down as follows: 2020 Quarter 1 2021 Quarter 1 Increase/ (decrease)
TRIB Price Returns