Trinity Biotech plc each representing 4 A Ordinary Shares (TRIB): Price and Financial Metrics
TRIB Stock Summary
- Trinity Biotech Plc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.17% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Trinity Biotech Plc is reporting a growth rate of -186.63%; that's higher than just 10.01% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TRIB is more volatile than 88.57% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trinity Biotech Plc are QUAD, CNR, AVYA, GLP, and BHC.
- Visit TRIB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trinitybiotech.com.
TRIB Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
TRIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.58||52-week high||$3.28|
|Prev. close||$2.63||52-week low||$0.56|
|Day high||$2.73||Avg. volume||788,829|
|50-day MA||$2.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.39||Market Cap||62.03M|
Trinity Biotech plc each representing 4 A Ordinary Shares (TRIB) Company Bio
Trinity Biotech plc develops, acquires, manufactures and markets diagnostic systems, including both reagents and instrumentation, for the point-of-care and clinical laboratory segments of the diagnostic market. The products are used to detect infectious diseases and to quantify the level of Haemoglobin A1c and other chemistry parameters in serum, plasma and whole blood. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Bray, Ireland.