Trinity Biotech plc each representing 4 A Ordinary Shares (TRIB): Price and Financial Metrics
TRIB Stock Summary
- TRIB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.39 -- higher than just 5.85% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Trinity Biotech Plc is reporting a growth rate of -196.69%; that's higher than just 7.44% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TRIB comes in at 102.68% -- higher than that of 95.26% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trinity Biotech Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be EPC, ASUR, BC, GRA, and TG.
- Visit TRIB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trinitybiotech.com.
TRIB Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.93||52-week high||$3.18|
|Prev. close||$0.91||52-week low||$0.56|
|Day high||$0.93||Avg. volume||689,317|
|50-day MA||$1.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.24||Market Cap||22.25M|
Trinity Biotech plc each representing 4 A Ordinary Shares (TRIB) Company Bio
Trinity Biotech plc develops, acquires, manufactures and markets diagnostic systems, including both reagents and instrumentation, for the point-of-care and clinical laboratory segments of the diagnostic market. The products are used to detect infectious diseases and to quantify the level of Haemoglobin A1c and other chemistry parameters in serum, plasma and whole blood. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Bray, Ireland.