Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRIL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TRIL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRIL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TRIL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
TRIL Stock Summary
- TRIL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 6,036.27 -- higher than 99.27% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For TRIL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.74% of US equities we're observing.
- TRIL's price/sales ratio is 5,665.58; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.7% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trillium Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PINS, MELI, CVET, RDFN, and RPT.
- TRIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trillium Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.trilliumtherapeutics.com.
TRIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.74||52-week high||$20.96|
|Prev. close||$9.70||52-week low||$5.75|
|Day high||$9.96||Avg. volume||1,346,486|
|50-day MA||$9.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.31||Market Cap||1.00B|
Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL) Company Bio
Trillium Therapeutics develops therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
TRIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRIL Latest Social Stream
View Full TRIL Social Stream
Latest TRIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trillium Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRIL as an investment opportunity.
Trillium Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: TRIL ) has provided a data update for TTI-622 and 621 programs in hematologic malignancies. As of cut-off data April 12, TTI-622 monotherapy shows a 33% objective response rate (ORR) in relapsed/refractory (R/R) lymphomas at 0.8-18 mg/kg doses, including three new responses (1 Complete Response (CR) + 2 Partial Responses (PRs)) since last data disclosure at the American Society of Hematology 2020 … Full story available on Benzinga.com
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ/TSX: TRIL), a clinical stage immuno-oncology company developing innovative therapies for the treatment of cancer, today announced that it will host its virtual R&D Day for analysts and investors at 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, April 28, 2021. The R&D Day agenda will include: a clinical update for TTI-622 and TTI-621,new strategic priorities in terms of target indications and drug combinations across hematologic malignancies and solid tumors, andupdated milestones and guidance for 2021. More information on Trillium’s R&D Day will be available at: ir.trilliumtherapeutics.com/events-and-presentations/RD-Day You can join the webcast at: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/3129711/BFCFD551CEEF86B1D97B...
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
The big shareholder groups in Trillium Therapeutics Inc. ( TSE:TRIL ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a...
Unfortunately, capturing that type of gain typically means investing while the company is still small and its outcome is uncertain. Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TRIL), Vaxart (NASDAQ: VXRT), and Twist Biosciences (NASDAQ: TWST) have ambitions so big, they could produce these life-changing returns from the big-risk, big-reward portion of a diversified portfolio. Jan Skvarka, who Trillium introduced as CEO near the end of 2019, has said the company's long-term goal is to challenge chemotherapy.
TRIL Price Returns