Trinity Capital Inc. (TRIN): Price and Financial Metrics
TRIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.38||52-week high||$15.37|
|Prev. close||$14.31||52-week low||$10.23|
|Day high||$14.48||Avg. volume||341,712|
|50-day MA||$14.49||Dividend yield||13.24%|
|200-day MA||$13.20||Market Cap||528.65M|
TRIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRIN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TRIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRIN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TRIN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.05% of US stocks).
TRIN Stock Summary
- TRIN's went public 2.66 years ago, making it older than only 9.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TRINITY CAPITAL INC is higher than it is for about 95.58% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TRIN's revenue has grown 51.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.69% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSV, HTGC, WSR, LXU, and CHDN.
- Visit TRIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to trincapinvestment.com.
TRIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TRIN's price/sales ratio is 220% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- TRIN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRIN.
Trinity Capital Inc. (TRIN) Company Bio
Trinity Capital, Inc. engages in operation of an internally managed specialty lending company. It offers equipment lease line of credit, senior venture loan, subordinated term loan, and refinance existing venture debt. The company's financial products include equipment financing, senior venture loan, subordinated term loan and refinance existing venture debt. Trinity Capital was founded in January 2008 by Steven L. Brown and is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ.
TRIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRIN Latest Social Stream
View Full TRIN Social Stream
Latest TRIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRINITY CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRIN as an investment opportunity.
Trinity Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIN) ("Trinity" or the "Company"), a leading provider of diversified financial solutions to growth-stage companies, today announced that members of the executive management team will be participating in the KBW BDC Midtown March.
Trinity Capital Inc. Declares Cash Dividend of $0.54 per Share for the Third Quarter of 2023, Including a Supplemental Cash Dividend of $0.05 per Share
Trinity Capital Inc. (Nasdaq: TRIN) ("Trinity Capital" or the "Company"), a leading provider of diversified financial solutions to growth-stage companies, today announced that on September 13, 2023, its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.54 per share with respect to the quarter ending September 30, 2023, consisting of a regular quarterly dividend of $0.49 per share and a supplemental cash dividend of $0.05 per share. The dividend represents an increase of 2.1% over the regular div
Trinity Capital Inc. Announces CEO Transition: Steve Brown to Assume Role of Executive Chairman, Kyle Brown Named CEO, Effective January 2024
Trinity Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIN) ("Trinity Capital" or the "Company"), a leading provider of diversified financial solutions to growth-stage companies, today announced that as part of the Company's long-term succession plan, its Board of Directors has named Kyle Brown as Chief Executive Officer, effective January 1, 2024. At the same time, Trinity's current CEO, Steve Brown, will become Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Trinity Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIN) ("Trinity" or the "Company"), a leading provider of diversified financial solutions to growth-stage companies, today announced the commitment of $12 million in growth capital to Delphinus Medical Technologies, Inc. ("Delphinus"), a medical imaging company that has developed SoftVue™, a dense breast screening innovation that increases cancer detection and decreases unnecessary call backs, while delivering a comfortable patient experience.
Trinity Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIN) ("Trinity" or the "Company"), a leading provider of diversified financial solutions to growth-stage companies, today announced the commitment of $20 million in growth capital to MacroFab, the comprehensive manufacturing platform for building electronics from prototype to high-scale production.
TRIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|