Trinity Capital Inc. (TRIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRIN POWR Grades
- TRIN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRIN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TRIN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.72% of US stocks).
TRIN Stock Summary
- TRINITY CAPITAL INC's stock had its IPO on January 29, 2021, making it an older stock than just 8.07% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TRINITY CAPITAL INC is higher than it is for about 95.59% of US stocks.
- TRINITY CAPITAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -83.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 6.78% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRINITY CAPITAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HTGC, CHDN, RYAM, CSV, and ORA.
- TRIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRINITY CAPITAL INC's official web site, go to trincapinvestment.com.
TRIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TRIN's EV/EBIT ratio is 39.47% higher, now standing at 15.9.
- Over the past 22 months, TRIN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRIN.
TRIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.50||52-week high||$20.26|
|Prev. close||$10.59||52-week low||$10.40|
|Day high||$10.72||Avg. volume||181,296|
|50-day MA||$12.01||Dividend yield||17%|
|200-day MA||$15.11||Market Cap||369.29M|
Trinity Capital Inc. (TRIN) Company Bio
Trinity Capital, Inc. engages in operation of an internally managed specialty lending company. It offers equipment lease line of credit, senior venture loan, subordinated term loan, and refinance existing venture debt. The company's financial products include equipment financing, senior venture loan, subordinated term loan and refinance existing venture debt. Trinity Capital was founded in January 2008 by Steven L. Brown and is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRIN Latest Social Stream
View Full TRIN Social Stream
Latest TRIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRINITY CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRIN as an investment opportunity.
Trinity Capital Inc. (Nasdaq: TRIN, TRINL) ("Trinity" or the "Company"), a leading provider of diversified financial solutions to growth stage companies, will release its third quarter 2022 financial results after market close on Thursday, November 3, 2022. As previously announced, the Company will discuss its financial results on a conference call that day at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET).
Trinity Capital Inc. Announces Adjustment to Conversion Rate of its 6.00% Convertible Notes due 2025
Trinity Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIN, TRINL) ("Trinity" or the "Company"), a leading provider of diversified financial solutions to growth stage companies, today announced an adjustment to the conversion rate of its 6.00% Convertible Notes due 2025 (the "Convertible Notes") as a result of the Company's cash dividend of $0.60 per share consisting of a regular dividend of $0.45 per share and a supplemental dividend of $0.15 per share, payable on October 14, 2022 to stockholders of record as of Septe
These financial stocks are trading at a sizeable bargain while their underlying businesses perform relatively well despite market headwinds
Trinity Capital Inc. (Nasdaq: TRIN) ("Trinity" or the "Company"), a leading provider of diversified financial solutions to growth stage companies, today announced the appointment of Lauren Cosentino as Managing Director, Life Sciences in the Research Triangle Park region of North Carolina. Ms. Cosentino, an established leader with over a decade of experience in the venture ecosystem, has been supporting venture capital-backed growth stage companies, primarily focused on the life sciences vertica
Trinity Capital Inc. Declares Cash Dividend of $0.60 per Share for the Third Quarter of 2022 Including Supplemental Cash Dividend of $0.15 per Share
Trinity Capital Inc. (Nasdaq: TRIN) ("Trinity Capital" or the "Company"), a leading provider of diversified financial solutions to growth stage companies, today announced that on September 15, 2022, its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.60 per share with respect to the quarter ending September 30, 2022, consisting of a regular quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share and a supplemental cash dividend of $0.15 per share. This dividend represents an increase of 5.3% over the dividend d
TRIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|