TripAdvisor, Inc. (TRIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRIP POWR Grades
- TRIP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.56% of US stocks.
- TRIP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TRIP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.85% of US stocks).
TRIP Stock Summary
- TRIP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 329.18 -- higher than 92.26% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, TRIP has reported earnings growth of -140.82%, putting it ahead of only 11% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that TRIP's revenue has grown 77.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.2% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRIPADVISOR INC are JAZZ, GENC, PEN, RDWR, and KRUS.
- TRIP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRIPADVISOR INC's official web site, go to www.tripadvisor.com.
TRIP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TRIP's price/sales ratio is 76.92% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 136 months, TRIP's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRIP.
TRIP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -35.46%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -28.84%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 131.85%.
The table below shows TRIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRIP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.22% of graded US stocks.
- TRIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.291 -- ranking 440th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MODN, VVI, and III are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRIP.
The table below shows TRIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.37||52-week high||$30.48|
|Prev. close||$23.08||52-week low||$16.87|
|Day high||$23.47||Avg. volume||1,727,256|
|50-day MA||$19.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.09||Market Cap||3.29B|
TripAdvisor, Inc. (TRIP) Company Bio
TripAdvisor operates as an online travel company. The company operates through two segments, Hotel and Other. Its travel research platform aggregates reviews and opinions about accommodations, destinations, activities and attractions, and restaurants that enable consumers to plan and book hotels, vacation rentals, flights, activities and attractions, and restaurants. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRIP Latest Social Stream
View Full TRIP Social Stream
Latest TRIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIPADVISOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRIP as an investment opportunity.
Tripadvisor, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIP) announced today that after the close of market trading on Tuesday, February 14, 2023, the company will issue a press release reporting results and will simultaneously publish management's prepared remarks, which may include certain forward-looking information, at ir.tripadvisor.com.
Tripadvisor has seen a strong rebound in revenue growth. See why I take a bullish view on TRIP stock.
Dubai, a fascinating city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been listed twice in a row as the Most Popular Destination in the World by the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards for destinations The city which is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations worldwide with its spectacular skyscrapers, beautiful beaches, and amazing attractions which […] The post TripAdvisor ranks Dubai as top travel destination in the world appeared first on Citinewsroom - Comprehensive News in Ghana .
Tripadvisor Inc. (NASDAQ:TRIP) shares, rose in value on Thursday, January 19, with the stock price up by 0.71% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $21.83. Actively observing the price movement in the recent trading, the stock is buoying the session at $21.68, falling within a range of … Tripadvisor Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIP): A Stock Worth Watching Read More »
To commence the 2023 travel and hospitality awards season, Tripadvisor®, the world's largest travel guidance platform, today reveals its Travelers' Choice® Best of the Best Destination Awards. Every year, Tripadvisor analyzes the millions of reviews submitted on its platform over the past 12-months by a global community of hundreds of millions of travelers to uncover the best guidance for everyone looking to make amazing memories on their next holiday or vacation.
TRIP Price Returns