TripAdvisor, Inc. (TRIP): Price and Financial Metrics
TRIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.07||52-week high||$27.30|
|Prev. close||$15.88||52-week low||$14.39|
|Day high||$16.36||Avg. volume||2,600,503|
|50-day MA||$16.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.24||Market Cap||2.22B|
TRIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRIP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TRIP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRIP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TRIP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TRIP Stock Summary
- TRIPADVISOR INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 73.91% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TRIPADVISOR INC is reporting a growth rate of 440.91%; that's higher than 96.61% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TRIP's revenue has grown 37.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.05% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRIPADVISOR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HBIO, INTT, SNES, ECOR, and BDC.
- TRIP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRIPADVISOR INC's official web site, go to www.tripadvisor.com.
TRIP Valuation Summary
- TRIP's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 31.58% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 143 months, TRIP's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRIP.
TRIP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.17%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -48.66%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.88%.
The table below shows TRIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRIP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.22% of graded US stocks.
- TRIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.291 -- ranking 440th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MODN, VVI, and III are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRIP.
The table below shows TRIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TripAdvisor, Inc. (TRIP) Company Bio
TripAdvisor operates as an online travel company. The company operates through two segments, Hotel and Other. Its travel research platform aggregates reviews and opinions about accommodations, destinations, activities and attractions, and restaurants that enable consumers to plan and book hotels, vacation rentals, flights, activities and attractions, and restaurants. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
TRIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRIP Latest Social Stream
View Full TRIP Social Stream
Latest TRIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIPADVISOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRIP as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will look at the 35 best jobs for people who want to travel. If you want to skip our in-depth industrial analysis of the tourism industry, head straight to the 10 Best Jobs for People Who Want to Travel. The Global Rise of Sustainable Tourism In 2023, we observe a consistent […]
The stock just pulled back to a historically bearish moving average
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best airline stocks to invest in right now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Airline Stocks to Buy Now. Air travel industry is in recovery mode with the easing of COVID-19 restrictions and the opening of the global economy. Unlike […]
Unlock the potential of your portfolio with travel stocks.
Delving into the intrinsic value of TripAdvisor Inc. (TRIP) to determine if it's significantly undervalued
TRIP Price Returns