Trimble Inc. (TRMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.19||52-week high||$72.24|
|Prev. close||$46.40||52-week low||$45.43|
|Day high||$47.40||Avg. volume||1,209,978|
|50-day MA||$48.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.76||Market Cap||11.69B|
TRMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRMB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TRMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRMB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TRMB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.4% of US stocks).
TRMB Stock Summary
- TRMB has a higher market value than 85.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,532,613,540.
- TRMB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 611.21 -- higher than 96.1% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TRMB's went public 31.25 years ago, making it older than 83.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRMB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOX, NATI, VIAV, CSGS, and ATEN.
- TRMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRIMBLE INC's official web site, go to www.trimble.com.
TRMB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TRMB's price/sales ratio is 26.92% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- TRMB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 23.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRMB.
TRMB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -20.24%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 48.35%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 64.84%.
The table below shows TRMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.19% of graded US stocks.
- TRMB's asset turnover comes in at 0.516 -- ranking 47th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- DAIO, WAT, and AATC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRMB.
The table below shows TRMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRMB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TRMB, see our TRMB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$95.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.54 (Moderate Buy)|
Trimble Inc. (TRMB) Company Bio
Trimble Inc. is a Sunnyvale, California-based software, hardware, and services technology company. Trimble supports global industries in building & construction, agriculture, geospatial, natural resources and utilities, governments, transportation and others. Trimble also does hardware development of global navigation satellite system (GNSS) receivers, scanners, laser rangefinders, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), inertial navigation systems and software processing tools. The company was founded in November 1978 and uses the tagline "Transforming the way the world works". (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TRMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRMB Latest Social Stream
View Full TRMB Social Stream
Latest TRMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIMBLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRMB as an investment opportunity.
White Paper: Q2 2023 Carrier Rate Report
FreightWaves’ Carrier Rate Report — presented in partnership with Optym and Trimble — provides a review of the previous quarter and a forecast for the coming months. The post White Paper: Q2 2023 Carrier Rate Report appeared first on FreightWaves.
3 Stocks Cathie Wood Is Buying That Should Be on Your List, Too
Ark Investment Management CEO Cathie Wood's portfolio of funds have struggled over the past few years as growth stocks took a beating in a bearish market. Investors, along with Wood and Ark Invest, are hopeful that the Fed's interest rate hikes will stop in the near future, potentially opening the door to a growth stock rebound. The various stocks that Wood and her investment firm are purchasing for their investment funds of late include three that will be discussed more below.
Trimble Announces Keynote Speaker for 2023 Insight Tech Conference + Expo
Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced the keynote speaker, Formula 1's Mark Gallagher, for its 2023 Insight Tech Conference + Expo, which will be held September 24 – 27 at The Venetian in Las Vegas.
Bargain Alert: 3 Stocks Worth Buying at 52-Week Lows
While there are reasons why all of these companies have stocks at 52-week lows, they deserve better from investors.
Down 26%, This Cathie Wood Holding Is a Screaming Buy Now
The market is overly pessimistic over acquisition, and it's creating a buying opportunity in this growth stock.
TRMB Price Returns
Continue Researching TRMBWant to see what other sources are saying about Trimble Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Trimble Inc (TRMB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Trimble Inc (TRMB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Trimble Inc (TRMB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...