Trimble Inc. (TRMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRMB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TRMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRMB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TRMB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.86% of US stocks).
TRMB Stock Summary
- TRMB has a market capitalization of $15,219,209,682 -- more than approximately 87.09% of US stocks.
- TRMB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,795.4 -- higher than 98.99% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TRMB is currently 34.56, higher than 84.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRIMBLE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DOX, JKHY, GLW, ANSS, and SCL.
- TRMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRIMBLE INC's official web site, go to www.trimble.com.
TRMB Valuation Summary
- TRMB's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 40.74% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- TRMB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRMB.
TRMB Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 48.35%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -4.94%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.79%.
The table below shows TRMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.19% of graded US stocks.
- TRMB's asset turnover comes in at 0.516 -- ranking 47th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- DAIO, WAT, and AATC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRMB.
The table below shows TRMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.30||52-week high||$74.87|
|Prev. close||$61.71||52-week low||$47.52|
|Day high||$61.44||Avg. volume||1,060,191|
|50-day MA||$54.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.24||Market Cap||14.87B|
Trimble Inc. (TRMB) Company Bio
Trimble Inc. is a Sunnyvale, California-based software, hardware, and services technology company. Trimble supports global industries in building & construction, agriculture, geospatial, natural resources and utilities, governments, transportation and others. Trimble also does hardware development of global navigation satellite system (GNSS) receivers, scanners, laser rangefinders, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), inertial navigation systems and software processing tools. The company was founded in November 1978 and uses the tagline "Transforming the way the world works". (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TRMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRMB Latest Social Stream
View Full TRMB Social Stream
Latest TRMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIMBLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRMB as an investment opportunity.
Trimble and OneRail, an Orlando-based transportation technology startup focusing on last mile logistics and visibility solutions, announced the integration of Trimble Maps technology as part of OneRail’s delivery platform to […] The post OneRail Leverages Trimble Tech to Enhance Last Mile Logistics appeared first on Geospatial World .
Bel Fuse (BELFB) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today that its Engage Lane dynamic contract procurement solution now provides the industry's first availability of average dwell time metrics within a freight bidding workflow. This integration enables carriers and shippers to make better, more-informed freight procurement decisions.
Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) and OneRail, an Orlando-based transportation technology startup focusing on last mile logistics and visibility solutions, today announced the integration of Trimble Maps technology as part of OneRail's delivery platform to enhance last mile logistics.
For different reasons, Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL), industrial technology company Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), infrastructure software company Bentley Systems (NASDAQ: BSY), oil equipment and services company Baker Hughes (NASDAQ: BKR), and industrial giant Siemens (OTC: SIEGY) are all attractive stocks to look at in 2023. Anyone advocating buying airline stocks in the face of a cyclical slowdown, particularly one led by a slowdown in consumer discretionary spending, usually deserves some questioning.
TRMB Price Returns