Trimble Inc. (TRMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRMB POWR Grades
- TRMB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.04% of US stocks.
- TRMB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- TRMB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 30.41% of US stocks).
TRMB Stock Summary
- TRMB has a higher market value than 88.66% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,542,625,856.
- Trimble Inc's stock had its IPO on March 3, 1992, making it an older stock than 80.98% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TRMB is currently 28.26, higher than 81.12% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trimble Inc are GLW, VIAV, IPGP, ENTG, and SSNC.
- Visit TRMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trimble.com.
TRMB Valuation Summary
- TRMB's price/sales ratio is 6.8; this is 24.77% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TRMB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 46.9.
- Over the past 243 months, TRMB's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRMB.
TRMB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 64.34%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 41.86%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 236.04%.
The table below shows TRMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.57% of graded US stocks.
- TRMB's asset turnover comes in at 0.507 -- ranking 46th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ILMN, AATC, and PBIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRMB.
The table below shows TRMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.63||52-week high||$96.49|
|Prev. close||$87.70||52-week low||$47.19|
|Day high||$87.61||Avg. volume||1,606,940|
|50-day MA||$89.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$78.84||Market Cap||21.80B|
Trimble Inc. (TRMB) Company Bio
Trimble Navigation applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location, including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, public safety and mapping. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRMB Latest Social Stream
View Full TRMB Social Stream
Latest TRMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trimble Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRMB as an investment opportunity.
Morgan Stanley analyst Meta Marshall downgraded Trimble Inc (NASDAQ: TRMB) to Underweight from Equal Weight with a price target of $74, down from $80, implying a 17.6% downside. Marshall believes the stock's year-to-date multiple expansion necessitates a greater level of earnings upside than would likely be achievable as the company laps tougher comps heading into FY22. Marshall now forecasts about 7% year-over-year revenue and 15% year-over-year EPS growth for Trimble in FY22 but thinks greater
The Internet of Things, positioning technology, and a host of other exciting growth industries are driving these three companies' growth prospects.
Trimble launched the Trimble® DA2 GNSS receiver for the Trimble Catalyst positioning service. The DA2the second-generation receiver and antenna for the Catalyst servicenow includes the Trimble ProPoint GNSS engine for enhanced performance. Unique to the latest Trimble Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) solutions, ProPoint technology reduces convergence times and improves positioning accuracy when operating New Trimble DA2 GNSS Receiver Read More » The post New Trimble DA2 GNSS Receiver appeared first on GeoInformatics .
Latest released the research study on Global 3D Scanners Market, offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the global business scope. 3D Scanners Market research report shows the latest market insights with upcoming trends and breakdown of the products 
Trimble (TRMB) enhances the performance of the Catalyst service by introducing the Trimble DA2 GNSS receiver.
TRMB Price Returns