Trimble Inc. (TRMB): Price and Financial Metrics
TRMB Stock Summary
- Trimble Inc's market capitalization of $20,572,389,601 is ahead of 88.64% of US-listed equities.
- TRMB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 501.78 -- higher than 91.91% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Trimble Inc is higher than 82.44% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trimble Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JKHY, DOX, FLIR, GLW, and KEYS.
- Visit TRMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trimble.com.
TRMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.97||52-week high||$84.86|
|Prev. close||$82.05||52-week low||$30.93|
|Day high||$83.07||Avg. volume||2,316,756|
|50-day MA||$75.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.17||Market Cap||20.60B|
Trimble Inc. (TRMB) Company Bio
Trimble Navigation applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location, including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, public safety and mapping. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
TRMB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Trimble Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Trimble Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 66.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Trimble Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 77.34% of its sector Technology.
- 93% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 76.37% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 23.59% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TRMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRMB Latest Social Stream
View Full TRMB Social Stream
Latest TRMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trimble Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRMB as an investment opportunity.
Cathie Wood's ARK Invest recently launched its ARK Space Exploration & Innovation ETF (NYSEMKT: ARKX). This is the firm's latest actively managed exchange traded fund, and it's designed to give investors exposure to various tech and aerospace companies that enable or benefit from space exploration.
Cathie Wood from Ark Invest has space stocks in focus after launching a new ETF.
MRI Software, a global leader in real estate software, announced that it has completed the acquisition of Manhattan, the real estate and workplace solutions business of Trimble (NASDAQ:TRMB). The close of the deal bolsters MRI's workplace management offering with robust space scheduling, booking and facilities management capabilities, complementing its comprehensive lease accounting and administration solutions for commercial real estate owners, operators and occupiers worldwide.
Trimble (NASDAQ:TRMB) announced today Trimble® Earthworks Grade Control Platform version 2.4 with support for soil compactors. Trimble Earthworks for soil compactors is a GNSS-based, 3D compaction control solution designed to make soil compaction more accurate, faster and easier. Operators will experience the same intuitive, easy-to-use Trimble Earthworks software interface currently available for excavators, dozers and motor graders for improved productivity.
Trimble (TRMB) bolsters connected construction offerings in North America by making the Quadri BIM collaboration software available.
TRMB Price Returns
Continue Researching TRMBWant to see what other sources are saying about Trimble Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!