Trimble Inc. (TRMB): Price and Financial Metrics
TRMB Stock Summary
- TRMB has a higher market value than 84.82% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,625,552,390.
- Trimble Inc's stock had its IPO on March 3, 1992, making it an older stock than 80.36% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -7.62%, Trimble Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 23.38% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trimble Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JKHY, DOX, ZBRA, NATI, and AZPN.
- Visit TRMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trimble.com.
TRMB Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.97||52-week high||$46.25|
|Prev. close||$45.62||52-week low||$35.86|
|Day high||$46.20||Avg. volume||955,618|
|50-day MA||$42.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.96||Market Cap||11.45B|
Trimble Inc. (TRMB) Company Bio
Trimble Navigation applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location, including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, public safety and mapping. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
TRMB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Trimble Inc. To summarize, we found that Trimble Inc ranked in the 34st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Trimble Inc ended up being:
- 86% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 65.85% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than just 18.08% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|