Trimble Inc. (TRMB): Price and Financial Metrics
TRMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.14||52-week high||$62.40|
|Prev. close||$50.22||52-week low||$45.43|
|Day high||$50.76||Avg. volume||1,199,835|
|50-day MA||$53.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.80||Market Cap||12.45B|
TRMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRMB POWR Grades
- TRMB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.45% of US stocks.
- TRMB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TRMB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 36.75% of US stocks).
TRMB Stock Summary
- TRIMBLE INC's market capitalization of $12,942,525,284 is ahead of 86.43% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 134.33%, TRIMBLE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.41% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of TRIMBLE INC's share price is greater than that of only 13.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRMB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSGS, NATI, PLTK, ALKS, and MDRX.
- Visit TRMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trimble.com.
TRMB Valuation Summary
- TRMB's price/earnings ratio is 37; this is 41.49% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- TRMB's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRMB.
TRMB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -20.24%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 48.35%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 64.84%.
The table below shows TRMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.19% of graded US stocks.
- TRMB's asset turnover comes in at 0.516 -- ranking 47th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- DAIO, WAT, and AATC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRMB.
The table below shows TRMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Trimble Inc. (TRMB) Company Bio
Trimble Inc. is a Sunnyvale, California-based software, hardware, and services technology company. Trimble supports global industries in building & construction, agriculture, geospatial, natural resources and utilities, governments, transportation and others. Trimble also does hardware development of global navigation satellite system (GNSS) receivers, scanners, laser rangefinders, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), inertial navigation systems and software processing tools. The company was founded in November 1978 and uses the tagline "Transforming the way the world works". (Source:Wikipedia)
TRMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRMB Latest Social Stream
View Full TRMB Social Stream
Latest TRMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIMBLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRMB as an investment opportunity.
Trimble (TRMB) unveils Appian Daily Planner, a cloud-based solution for fleet owners, enhancing efficiency and asset utilization in multi-stop routes.
Purdue University and Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) are establishing a state-of-the-art Trimble Technology Lab at Purdue focused on teaching and research for construction management technology.
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten best 3D printing and additive manufacturing stocks to buy. If you want to skip our introduction to why 3D manufacturing is one of the most important industries today, then check out 5 Best 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing Stocks To Buy. 3D printing is […]
Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) introduced today Appian Daily Planner, a cloud-based solution for multi-stop, multi-vehicle route optimization that improves asset utilization, on-time deliveries and customer service.
Many space stocks may have fallen back to Earth, but a select few still offer out of this world opportunities.
TRMB Price Returns