TORM plc (TRMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRMD POWR Grades
- TRMD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.49% of US stocks.
- TRMD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 days.
- TRMD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
TRMD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TORM plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TORM plc comes in at -35.89%, a number that bests just 5.54% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- TORM plc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -52.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.23% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TORM plc, a group of peers worth examining would be GASS, NEXA, OPI, APLE, and KNOP.
- Visit TRMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.torm.com.
TRMD Valuation Summary
- TRMD's price/earnings ratio is -10.8; this is 153.73% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 43 months, TRMD's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- Over the past 43 months, TRMD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 84.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRMD.
TRMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.43||52-week high||$10.16|
|Prev. close||$6.83||52-week low||$6.17|
|Day high||$6.69||Avg. volume||291,421|
|50-day MA||$7.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.33||Market Cap||477.56M|
TORM plc (TRMD) Company Bio
TORM plc owns and operates product tankers. The Company transports clean petroleum products including gasoline, jet fuel, naphtha, and diesel oil, as well as other clean products.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRMD Latest Social Stream
View Full TRMD Social Stream
Latest TRMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TORM plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRMD as an investment opportunity.
Capital increase in TORM due to exercise of Restricted Share Units as part of the Company’s incentive program
TORM plc (“TORM”) increases its share capital by 19,494 A-shares (corresponding to a nominal value of USD 194.94) as a result of the exercise of a corresponding number of Restricted Share Units. The capital increase is carried out without any pre-emption rights for existing shareholders or others. All the 19,494 new shares have been subscribed for in cash at DKK 47.4 per A-share. All with a nominal value of USD 0.01 each. The new shares are ordinary shares without any special rights and are nego
Quaero Capital S.A. raised its position in TORM plc (NASDAQ:TRMD) by 667.7% during the third quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 110,000 shares of the companys stock after purchasing an additional 95,671 shares during the period. Quaero Capital S.A.s holdings in TORM were worth $845,000 at the 
TORM plc (NASDAQ:TRMD) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 323,000 shares, a decline of 44.6% from the October 31st total of 583,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 196,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.6 days. 
Marshall Wace LLP acquired a new stake in TORM plc (NASDAQ:TRMD) in the second quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The institutional investor acquired 111,991 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $991,000. Other large investors have also recently bought and sold shares of the company. Morgan Stanley purchased a new position in TORM in the 2nd […]
Shares of TORM plc (NASDAQ:TRMD) gapped up before the market opened on Tuesday . The stock had previously closed at $7.20, but opened at $7.47. TORM shares last traded at $7.70, with a volume of 1,437 shares traded. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.82, a quick ratio of 0.80 and a current ratio 
TRMD Price Returns