TORM plc (TRMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRMD POWR Grades
- TRMD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.67% of US stocks.
- TRMD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- TRMD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
TRMD Stock Summary
- TRMD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.01 -- higher than merely 0.54% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, TRMD has reported earnings growth of 36,896.7%, putting it ahead of 99.89% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TORM PLC comes in at 132.97%, a number that bests 94.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UPH, RNR, STRS, CLW, and SBGI.
- TRMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TORM PLC's official web site, go to www.torm.com.
TRMD Valuation Summary
- TRMD's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 26.67% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 62 months, TRMD's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRMD.
TRMD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 50.66%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -66.13%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.66%.
The table below shows TRMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.40||52-week high||$36.60|
|Prev. close||$33.88||52-week low||$8.03|
|Day high||$35.17||Avg. volume||301,608|
|50-day MA||$30.21||Dividend yield||12.36%|
|200-day MA||$23.57||Market Cap||2.80B|
TORM plc (TRMD) Company Bio
TORM plc owns and operates product tankers. The Company transports clean petroleum products including gasoline, jet fuel, naphtha, and diesel oil, as well as other clean products.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRMD Latest Social Stream
View Full TRMD Social Stream
Latest TRMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TORM PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRMD as an investment opportunity.
TORM plc: Riding A Strong Bull Market (NASDAQ:TRMD)
TORM delivered its best quarterly results on record during Q3 of 2022. Read more to see why we put a buy stance on our initial coverage of TRMD stock.
5 Mid-Cap Stocks That Doubled in 2022; Do You Own Any?
Persistently high inflation, the Fed’s hawkish stance to bring inflation down, and an uncertain economic trajectory made investing in equities unattractive. Nevertheless, several stocks defied the general market trend and delivered stellar returns in 2022. Against this background, let’s zoom in on five mid-cap stocks (market cap of $2-$10 billion) that have more than doubled this year. Torm (NASDAQ:TRMD) With a market cap of $2.26 billion, shares of the product tanker shipping company Torm have risen by 267.5% year-to-date. The spike in TRMD stock reflects higher freight rates. The company that transports refined oil products saw its revenues surge by 131% for the first nine months of 2022.
TORM plc delivers best quarterly result on record
In the third quarter of 2022, TORM achieved TCE rates of USD/day 44,376 (2021, same period: USD/day 12,854) with an EBITDA of USD 262m and a profit before tax of USD 217m. “Thanks to a strong market, TORM achieved the best quarterly results on record during the third quarter of 2022,” says Executive Director Jacob …
TORM plc (TRMD) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
TORM plc (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:TRMD) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 10, 2022, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Andreas Abildgaard-Hein - Head of Investor Relations Jacob Meldgaard -…
REMINDER - 30 Shipping Companies Presenting at Capital Link’s 14th Annual New York Maritime Forum September 21, 2022 in New York City
NEW YORK, Sept. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior executives from 30 shipping companies will participate on panels and presentations at Capital Link’s 14th Annual New York Maritime Forum on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at the Metropolitan Club in New York City. The event is organized in partnership with DNB, and in cooperation with Nasdaq, NYSE, and The Port Authority of NY & NJ. Registration is complimentary for institutional investors and shipping companies. FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE The
TRMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TORM plc's stock as an investment opportunity:
TORM plc (TRMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TORM plc (TRMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TORM plc (TRMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...