TORM plc (TRMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRMD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TRMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.61% of US stocks.
- TRMD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- TRMD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.92% of US stocks).
TRMD Stock Summary
- TORM plc's stock had its IPO on February 23, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 10.26% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TRMD is currently 3.28, higher than just 11.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TRMD comes in at 21.41% -- higher than that of 88.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OMAB, PPC, SSRM, AETUF, and PAC.
- Visit TRMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.torm.com.
TRMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TRMD's price/sales ratio is 33.33% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 42 months, TRMD's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- TRMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 34 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRMD.
TRMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.65||52-week high||$10.16|
|Prev. close||$8.90||52-week low||$6.34|
|Day high||$8.80||Avg. volume||45,304|
|50-day MA||$8.83||Dividend yield||9.62%|
|200-day MA||$8.23||Market Cap||642.44M|
TORM plc (TRMD) Company Bio
TORM plc owns and operates product tankers. The Company transports clean petroleum products including gasoline, jet fuel, naphtha, and diesel oil, as well as other clean products.
TRMD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TRMD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that TORM plc ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 200.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for TORM plc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 1.26 -- which is good for besting 64.06% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Energy sector with positive cash flow).
- 46% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 12.99% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 54% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 86.98% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TRMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRMD Latest Social Stream
View Full TRMD Social Stream
Latest TRMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TORM plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRMD as an investment opportunity.
With reference to Company Announcement no. 03 dated 01 March 2021 regarding the acquisition of eight 2007-2012 built MR product tanker vessels from Team Tankers Deep Sea Ltd, TORM plc (“TORM”) has increased its share capital by 668,423 A-shares (corresponding to USD 6,684.23) as a result of the delivery of the sixth vessel of the transaction, the MR vessel Team Voyager. The capital increase is carried out without any pre-emption rights for existing shareholders or others. The new shares have bee
Capital increase in TORM due to exercise of Restricted Share Units as part of the Company’s incentive program
TORM plc (“TORM”) increases its share capital by 12,405 A-shares (corresponding to a nominal value of USD 124.05) as a result of the exercise of a corresponding number of Restricted Share Units. The capital increase is carried out without any pre-emption rights for existing shareholders or others. All the new shares have been subscribed for in cash at DKK 43.4 per A-share, all with a nominal value of USD 0.01 each. The new shares are ordinary shares without any special rights and are negotiable instruments. The new shares give right to dividends and other rights in relation to TORM as of the date of issuance. The new shares are expected to be admitted to trading and official listing on Nasdaq in Copenhagen on 01 June 2021. Transfer restrictions may apply in certain jurisdictions outside...
TORM plc (“TORM” or the “Company”) (ticker: TRMD A on Nasdaq in Copenhagen and TRMD on Nasdaq in New York) will release its financial results for the first quarter of 2021 on Wednesday, 12 May 2021. The Company’s results will be presented at a conference call at 9:00 am Eastern Time / 3:00 pm Central European Time. If you wish to participate in the call, please dial +45 3272 0417 (or +1 (646) 741 3167 for US connections) at least ten minutes prior to the start of the call to ensure connection and use 4286408 as conference ID. The presentation can be downloaded from https://investors.torm.com. There will be a simultaneous live webcast via TORM’s website https://investors.torm.com. Participants should register on the website approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the webcast. A t...
Leading Shipowners, Regulators, Charterers, Financiers and Industry Participants Presenting at Capital Link’s Decarbonization in Shipping Forum
Digital ConferenceWednesday & Thursday, April 14 & 15, 20219.30 am – 4.00 pm British Standard Time (BST) MOVING FROM DISCUSSION TO DELIVERYComplimentary Registration 2 Days – 14 Virtual Sessions – 78 speakers – 69 Presenting Companies NEW YORK, April 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link’s Decarbonization in Shipping Forum will take place on Wednesday & Thursday, April 14 - 15, 2021 from 9:30am – 4:30pm British Standard Time (BST) as a digital conference. The event will take place over the course of two days, with 14 virtual sessions, and 72 speakers with 69 companies participating on the discussion panels. FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTUREDecarbonization is the next frontier for the industry to conquer adhering to specific objectives and timeframes. The event combines two main features ...
TORM plc (“TORM” or the “Company”) (ticker: TRMD A on Nasdaq in Copenhagen and TRMD on Nasdaq in New York) will release its financial results for 2020 on Monday, 1 March 2021. The Company’s results will be presented at a conference call at 9:00 am Eastern Time / 3:00 pm Central European Time. If you wish to participate in the call, please dial +45 3272 0417 (or +1 (646) 741 3167 for US connections) at least ten minutes prior to the start of the call to ensure connection and use 3627758 as conference ID. The presentation can be downloaded from https://investors.torm.com. There will be a simultaneous live webcast via TORM’s website https://investors.torm.com. Participants should register on the website approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the webcast. A telephonic replay of the...
TRMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|