Transcat, Inc. (TRNS): Price and Financial Metrics
TRNS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TRNS is 2.35 -- better than 78.03% of US stocks.
- Transcat Inc's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.15% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Transcat Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Transcat Inc are BOOT, AVD, STRT, TREC, and CVCO.
- TRNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Transcat Inc's official web site, go to www.transcat.com.
TRNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.63||52-week high||$46.39|
|Prev. close||$45.90||52-week low||$16.50|
|Day high||$46.39||Avg. volume||39,890|
|50-day MA||$38.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.10||Market Cap||339.76M|
Transcat, Inc. (TRNS) Company Bio
Transcat, Inc. provides calibration and laboratory instrument services in the United States, Canada, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Service and Distribution. The Service segment offers calibration, repair, inspection, analytical qualifications, preventative maintenance, consulting, and other related services. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Rochester, New York.
TRNS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Transcat Inc. To summarize, we found that Transcat Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 167.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TRNS, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.62 years comes in at 0.58%; that's greater than 83.58% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Transcat Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 21.37% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TRNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRNS Latest Social Stream
View Full TRNS Social Stream
Latest TRNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Transcat Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRNS as an investment opportunity.
Transcat (NASDAQ:TRNS) issued its earnings results on Wednesday. The scientific and technical instruments company reported $0.23 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.19 by $0.04, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Transcat had a return on equity of 10.08% and a net margin of 4.01%. NASDAQ:TRNS opened at $40.75 on Friday. The company […]
Transcat, Inc. (TRNS) Q3 2021 Results Conference Call February 03, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Craig Mychajluk - IR Lee Rudow - CEO Mark Doheny - CFO Conference Call Participants Greg Palm - Craig Capital Group Kara Anderson - B. Riley Securities Scott Buck - HC Wainwright Mitra Ramgopal...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 3, 2021 / Transcat, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRNS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 3, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Transcat Reports Third Quarter Operating Income Increase of 20% on Solid Service Organic Growth and Gross Margin Expansion
ROCHESTER, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Transcat (Nasdaq: TRNS) Reports Third Quarter Operating Income Increase of 20% on Solid Service Organic Growth and Gross Margin Expansion
Transcat, Inc. (TRNS) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TRNS Price Returns
Continue Researching TRNSWant to see what other sources are saying about Transcat Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!