Transcat, Inc. (TRNS): Price and Financial Metrics
TRNS Stock Summary
- TRNS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 545.84 -- higher than 91.64% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TRNS's went public 29.73 years ago, making it older than 83.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Transcat Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Transcat Inc are PCYG, KNSL, HZO, BBSI, and CRAI.
- TRNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Transcat Inc's official web site, go to www.transcat.com.
TRNS Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.26||52-week high||$34.18|
|Prev. close||$32.89||52-week low||$17.56|
|Day high||$32.87||Avg. volume||30,496|
|50-day MA||$30.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.55||Market Cap||237.40M|
Transcat, Inc. (TRNS) Company Bio
Transcat, Inc. provides calibration and laboratory instrument services in the United States, Canada, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Service and Distribution. The Service segment offers calibration, repair, inspection, analytical qualifications, preventative maintenance, consulting, and other related services. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Rochester, New York.