TrovaGene, Inc. (TROV): Price and Financial Metrics
TROV Stock Summary
- TROV has a higher market value than only 4.45% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,366,714.
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.07, Trovagene Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.69% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TROV comes in at -60.74% -- higher than that of just 6.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trovagene Inc are SQNS, CRIS, ABUS, XPL, and KPTI.
- TROV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trovagene Inc's official web site, go to trovageneoncology.com.
TROV Stock Price Chart More Charts
TROV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.34||52-week high||$9.65|
|Prev. close||$1.35||52-week low||$0.88|
|Day high||$1.36||Avg. volume||812,867|
|50-day MA||$1.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.41||Market Cap||10.37M|
TrovaGene, Inc. (TROV) Company Bio
Trovagene, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of proprietary urine-based cell-free molecular diagnostic technology for use in disease detection and monitoring across various medical disciplines. The company was formerly known as Xenomics, Inc. and changed its name to Trovagene, Inc. in January 2010. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Diego, California.