TrovaGene, Inc. (TROV): Price and Financial Metrics
TROV Stock Summary
- TROV has a higher market value than only 5% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,458,685.
- TROV's price/sales ratio is 26.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.3% of US stocks.
- Trovagene Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -62.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 5.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TROV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VTVT, CRIS, ONTX, STRO, and ADRO.
- Visit TROV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to trovageneoncology.com.
TROV Stock Price Chart More Charts
TROV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.57||52-week high||$9.65|
|Prev. close||$1.38||52-week low||$0.88|
|Day high||$1.93||Avg. volume||675,523|
|50-day MA||$1.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.09||Market Cap||12.15M|
TrovaGene, Inc. (TROV) Company Bio
Trovagene, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of proprietary urine-based cell-free molecular diagnostic technology for use in disease detection and monitoring across various medical disciplines. The company was formerly known as Xenomics, Inc. and changed its name to Trovagene, Inc. in January 2010. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Diego, California.