Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TRQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRQ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TRQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- TRQ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TRQ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
TRQ Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5, Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 5.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TRQ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.68% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be DXF, LMPX, FOR, MAC, and FTS.
- Visit TRQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.turquoisehill.com.
TRQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, TRQ's price/sales ratio is 20.83% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- TRQ's price/sales ratio has moved down 27.2 over the prior 215 months.
- TRQ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 88.3 over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRQ.
TRQ Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -83.74%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 342.37%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -153.88%.
The table below shows TRQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.20||52-week high||$21.89|
|Prev. close||$16.70||52-week low||$7.49|
|Day high||$16.85||Avg. volume||1,061,927|
|50-day MA||$16.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.33||Market Cap||3.26B|
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TRQ) Company Bio
Turquoise Resources operates as a copper-gold mining company. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
TRQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRQ Latest Social Stream
View Full TRQ Social Stream
Latest TRQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRQ as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (NYSE: TRQ)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 30, 2021, 8:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Turquoise Hill Second Quarter Financial Results Conference Call.
Turquoise Hill Resources (NYSE:TRQ): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.48 beats by $0.09. Revenue of $317.8M (+14.3% Y/Y) misses by $59.05M. Oyu Tolgoi's operational outlook for 2021 remains unchanged and is expected to produce 150,000 to 180,000 tonnes of copper and 400,000 to 480,000 ounces of gold. Press Release...
Canadian miner Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd on Thursday beat estimates for second-quarter profit, bolstered by a strong output from the Oyu Tolgoi mine in Mongolia and higher prices of copper and gold. Bullion prices also rose in the second quarter as a weak dollar and pandemic-related uncertainties lifted its safe-haven appeal. Turquoise Hill's copper production from Oyu Tolgoi stood at 36,735 tonnes in the quarter, compared with 36,495 ounces last year.
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. ("Turquoise Hill" or the "Company") today announced its financial results for the period ended June 30, 2021. All figures are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise stated.
A strategic gas since the Cold War, helium is now the driver of our race to dominate technology and space, and we’re almost out of it
TRQ Price Returns
Continue Researching TRQWant to see what other sources are saying about Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch