Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (TRQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRQ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TRQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.18% of US stocks.
- TRQ's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- TRQ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
TRQ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TRQ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.54% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that TRQ's revenue has grown -9.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 14.24% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FR, TNP, AIRC, ZNH, and ATO.
- Visit TRQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.turquoisehill.com.
TRQ Valuation Summary
- TRQ's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 94.74% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- TRQ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 95.1 over the prior 232 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRQ.
TRQ Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 392.63%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -113.18%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -85.1%.
The table below shows TRQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.69% of graded US stocks.
- TRQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.137 -- ranking 28th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- SCCO, SND, and MDU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRQ.
The table below shows TRQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.46||52-week high||$32.09|
|Prev. close||$31.33||52-week low||$14.32|
|Day high||$31.56||Avg. volume||1,212,117|
|50-day MA||$30.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.04||Market Cap||6.33B|
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (TRQ) Company Bio
Turquoise Resources operates as a copper-gold mining company. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRQ Latest Social Stream
View Full TRQ Social Stream
Latest TRQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRQ as an investment opportunity.
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. shareholders endorsed a $4.24 billion (US$3.1 billion) takeover offer by Rio Tinto Group, paving the way for the London-based miner to gain control of one of the world’s largest copper mines.
MONTREAL – Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. shareholders have given their support to a $4.24 billion takeover offer by Rio Tinto Group. The Montreal-based mining company says 60.5 per cent of […]
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. shareholders endorsed a $4.24 billion takeover offer by Rio Tinto Group, paving the way for the London-based miner to gain control of one of the world’s largest copper mines.
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. shareholders endorsed a C$4.24 billion ($3.1 billion) takeover offer by Rio Tinto Group, paving the way for the London-based miner to gain control of one of the world’s largest copper mines.
Finally, something has gone right for Rio Tinto in Mongolia. The $118 billion miner on Friday secured the shareholder votes it needed to buy the 49% it doesn’t own of Turquoise Hill Resources , the majority owner of the Asian country’s $10 billion copper mine Oyu Tolgoi. Rio boss Jakob Stausholm squeaked home with 60.5% of minority votes cast, just over the 50% threshold.
TRQ Price Returns
Continue Researching TRQWant to see what other sources are saying about Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch