Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (TRQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRQ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TRQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRQ is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TRQ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
TRQ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd is higher than it is for about 92.91% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TRQ has reported earnings growth of 701.42%, putting it ahead of 97% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be EBR, NMM, KNOP, GLOP, and CEA.
- Visit TRQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.turquoisehill.com.
TRQ Valuation Summary
- TRQ's price/earnings ratio is 5.1; this is 74.37% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- TRQ's price/sales ratio has moved down 27 over the prior 217 months.
- TRQ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 88.9 over the prior 217 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRQ.
TRQ Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.08%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -80.18%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -159.49%.
The table below shows TRQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.69% of graded US stocks.
- TRQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.137 -- ranking 28th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- SCCO, SND, and MDU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRQ.
The table below shows TRQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.78||52-week high||$31.05|
|Prev. close||$26.96||52-week low||$9.75|
|Day high||$26.95||Avg. volume||1,073,286|
|50-day MA||$27.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.65||Market Cap||5.39B|
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (TRQ) Company Bio
Turquoise Resources operates as a copper-gold mining company. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRQ Latest Social Stream
View Full TRQ Social Stream
Latest TRQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRQ as an investment opportunity.
MONTREAL, Feb. 24, 2022 Turquoise Hill Resources will announce its fourth quarter and full year financial results on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 after markets close in North America.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'd want to...
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Turquoise Hill Resources shows improving technical performance.
Turquoise Hill Resources <
Gainers: Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ) +15%. Nine Energy Service (NINE) +14%. Losers: NextEra Energy (NEE) -7%. Amyris (AMRS) -7%. Equinox Gold (EQX) -6%.
TRQ Price Returns
Continue Researching TRQWant to see what other sources are saying about Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch