TriMas Corporation (TRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRS POWR Grades
- TRS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.65% of US stocks.
- TRS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- TRS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
TRS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 30.73%, Trimas Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 81.91% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TRS has reported earnings growth of -174.17%, putting it ahead of only 12.13% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TRS is more volatile than just 4.48% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTZ, MXC, LOCO, NES, and KEX.
- TRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trimas Corp's official web site, go to www.trimascorp.com.
TRS Valuation Summary
- TRS's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 0% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TRS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 174 months.
- Over the past 174 months, TRS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRS.
TRS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -20.71%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 37.79%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 13.4%.
The table below shows TRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.53% of graded US stocks.
- TRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.643 -- ranking 6th of 7 Fabricated Products stocks.
- MTRN, PKOH, and NTIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRS.
The table below shows TRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.46||52-week high||$36.62|
|Prev. close||$33.03||52-week low||$22.82|
|Day high||$33.54||Avg. volume||156,062|
|50-day MA||$31.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.87||Market Cap||1.44B|
TriMas Corporation (TRS) Company Bio
TriMas Corporation provides engineered and applied products for growing markets worldwide. TriMas is organized into four reportable segments: Packaging, Aerospace, Energy and Engineered Components. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRS Latest Social Stream
View Full TRS Social Stream
Latest TRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trimas Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRS as an investment opportunity.
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich., October 06, 2021--TriMas (NASDAQ: TRS) announced today that it will host its third quarter 2021 earnings conference call on Thursday, October 28, 2021. The conference call will begin at 10 a.m. Eastern Time and will follow the Company’s release of third quarter 2021 earnings results at 8 a.m. that day.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich., October 04, 2021--TriMas (NASDAQ: TRS) today announced that Rieke®, part of its TriMas Packaging group, is celebrating its 100-year anniversary. Rieke is an innovative leader in the development and manufacture of specialty dispensing and closure products for applications in the beauty and personal care, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical, industrial and home care end markets.
TriMas (TRS) will benefit from increasing demand for products used in personal care and home care applications supported by increased global awareness for hygiene even when the pandemic fades.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
TRS Price Returns