TriMas Corporation (TRS): Price and Financial Metrics
TRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Trimas Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 27.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 19.12%, Trimas Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 71.34% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TRS has reported earnings growth of -168.31%, putting it ahead of merely 11.78% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trimas Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MXC, ATRO, FRGI, CRS, and NP.
- Visit TRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trimascorp.com.
TRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.26||52-week high||$36.62|
|Prev. close||$31.91||52-week low||$18.05|
|Day high||$32.36||Avg. volume||183,889|
|50-day MA||$33.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.02||Market Cap||1.39B|
TriMas Corporation (TRS) Company Bio
TriMas Corporation provides engineered and applied products for growing markets worldwide. TriMas is organized into four reportable segments: Packaging, Aerospace, Energy and Engineered Components. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
TRS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Trimas Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Trimas Corp ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Trimas Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.84 years, is -0.01% -- higher than only 23.09% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Trimas Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.01. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 11.03% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Trimas Corp experienced a tax rate of about 21% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 82.99% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRS Latest Social Stream
View Full TRS Social Stream
Latest TRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trimas Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRS as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at the best manufacturing stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the manufacturing industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for manufacturing stocks and go directly to 5 Best Manufacturing Stocks To Buy Now. Manufacturing stocks languished throughout 2020, […]
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TriMas (NASDAQ: TRS) today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. TriMas Highlights Increased fourth quarter and full year 2020 sales by 10.1% and 6.4%, respectively, driven by record sales in TriMas' Packaging group Increased fourth quarter diluted EPS from continuing operations 80.0% to $0.54, while adjusted diluted EPS from continuing operations(1) increased 22.6% to $0.38 compared to fourth quarter
TriMas announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TriMas (NASDAQ: TRS) announced today that it will host its fourth quarter and full year 2020 earnings conference call on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The conference call will begin at 10 a.m. Eastern Time and will follow the Company’s release of fourth quarter and full year 2020 earnings results at 8 a.m. that day. To participate on the earnings conference call, please dial: (800) 353-6461 (Confirmation Code 6413483) and ask to be connected to the TriMa
A strong pipeline of product and process innovation, and acquisitions are some factors that make TriMas (TRS) stock worth retaining in the portfolio.
TRS Price Returns
Continue Researching TRSWant to do more research on Trimas Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!