TriMas Corporation (TRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRS POWR Grades
- TRS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TRS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
TRS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53.13%, Trimas Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 86.24% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TRS has reported earnings growth of -171.13%, putting it ahead of only 11.93% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TRS is more volatile than merely 13.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATGE, PRGO, GNK, NP, and PRIM.
- Visit TRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trimascorp.com.
TRS Valuation Summary
- TRS's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 50% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 173 months, TRS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.9.
- TRS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRS.
TRS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 15.89%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -37.97%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -17.96%.
The table below shows TRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.72||52-week high||$36.62|
|Prev. close||$33.53||52-week low||$22.42|
|Day high||$34.00||Avg. volume||178,001|
|50-day MA||$31.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.90||Market Cap||1.41B|
TriMas Corporation (TRS) Company Bio
TriMas Corporation provides engineered and applied products for growing markets worldwide. TriMas is organized into four reportable segments: Packaging, Aerospace, Energy and Engineered Components. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
TRS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TRS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Trimas Corp ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 71%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Trimas Corp, consider:
- Trimas Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 13%; for context, that number is higher than 88.46% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Trimas Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.96% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Trimas Corp experienced a tax rate of about 20% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 82.09% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRS Latest Social Stream
View Full TRS Social Stream
Latest TRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trimas Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRS as an investment opportunity.
TriMas (TRS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.77% and -2.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich., July 29, 2021--TriMas (NASDAQ: TRS) today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
TriMas (TRS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich., July 20, 2021--TriMas (NASDAQ: TRS) today announced that Rieke, part of its TriMas Packaging group, has further advanced its commitment to sustainability with the commercialization of the patented Mono™-2e pump, a unique dispenser pump that is fully recyclable.
TriMas' (TRS) Packaging segment is building a technologically advanced facility in Ohio that will help support future growth, drive operational excellence, and lower lead times to customers.
TRS Price Returns