TriMas Corporation (TRS): Price and Financial Metrics
TRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.00||52-week high||$31.89|
|Prev. close||$25.63||52-week low||$22.59|
|Day high||$26.37||Avg. volume||115,326|
|50-day MA||$24.22||Dividend yield||0.66%|
|200-day MA||$26.15||Market Cap||1.08B|
TRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRS POWR Grades
- TRS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.99% of US stocks.
- TRS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TRS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
TRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TRIMAS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TRS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 77.02% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TRS is more volatile than merely 16.23% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRIMAS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FDP, NAII, ORN, ROAD, and KMX.
- Visit TRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trimascorp.com.
TRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TRS's price/earnings ratio is 42.25% higher, now standing at 20.2.
- Over the past 200 months, TRS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRS.
TRS Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -86.03%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.75%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 810.38%.
The table below shows TRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.47% of graded US stocks.
- TRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.638 -- ranking 6th of 7 Fabricated Products stocks.
- MTRN, PKOH, and GTLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRS.
The table below shows TRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TriMas Corporation (TRS) Company Bio
TriMas Corporation provides engineered and applied products for growing markets worldwide. TriMas is organized into four reportable segments: Packaging, Aerospace, Energy and Engineered Components. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
TRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRS Latest Social Stream
View Full TRS Social Stream
Latest TRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIMAS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRS as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Amongst other things, we'll want to...
Unveiling the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats of TriMas Corp in Q3 2023
TriMas Corporation (NASDAQ:TRS) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 26, 2023 TriMas Corporation beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.57, expectations were $0.56. Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the TriMas Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question and answer session will follow the […]
Q3 2023 TriMas Corp Earnings Call
Improved margin levels and increased net sales contribute to a successful third quarter
TRS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|