TriMas Corporation (TRS): Price and Financial Metrics
TRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Trimas Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 27.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 19.12%, Trimas Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 72.18% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TRS has reported earnings growth of -168.31%, putting it ahead of merely 11.86% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trimas Corp are MXC, CRS, ATRO, NP, and NBEV.
- TRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trimas Corp's official web site, go to www.trimascorp.com.
TRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.92||52-week high||$36.62|
|Prev. close||$31.23||52-week low||$18.05|
|Day high||$31.61||Avg. volume||188,681|
|50-day MA||$32.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.33||Market Cap||1.34B|
TriMas Corporation (TRS) Company Bio
TriMas Corporation provides engineered and applied products for growing markets worldwide. TriMas is organized into four reportable segments: Packaging, Aerospace, Energy and Engineered Components. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
TRS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Trimas Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Trimas Corp ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Trimas Corp ended up being:
- Trimas Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 21 -- greater than 81.4% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Trimas Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.01. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 10.95% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 78.46% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRS Latest Social Stream
View Full TRS Social Stream
Latest TRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trimas Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRS as an investment opportunity.
TriMas (NASDAQ: TRS) announced today that it will host its first quarter 2021 earnings conference call on Thursday, April 29, 2021. The conference call will begin at 10 a.m. Eastern Time and will follow the Company’s release of first quarter 2021 earnings results at 8 a.m. that day.
TriMas (NASDAQ: TRS) today announced the closing on March 29, 2021 of its offering of $400 million in aggregate principal of senior unsecured notes due 2029 (the "Notes") in an offering exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act").The Notes will bear interest at a fixed annual rate of 4.125%.
TriMas (TRS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TriMas (NASDAQ: TRS) today announced that it has priced its offering of $400 million in aggregate principal of senior unsecured notes due 2029 (the “Notes”) in an offering exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The Notes will bear interest at an annual rate of 4.125%. The offering of the Notes is expected to close on March 29, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing cond
Rating Action: Moody's affirms TriMas' Ba2 CFR; assigns Ba3 rating to new notesGlobal Credit Research - 15 Mar 2021Approximately $350 million of rated debt affectedNew York, March 15, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") affirmed TriMas Corporation's ("TriMas") ratings, including its Corporate Family Rating ("CFR") and Probability of Default Ratings at Ba2 and Ba2-PD, respectively. Concurrently, Moody's assigned a Ba3 rating to the company's proposed $350 million senior unsecured notes due 2029. Moody's affirmed the Ba3 rating on the company's existing $300 million notes that the rating agency expects to withdraw at closing of the proposed transaction.
TRS Price Returns
Continue Researching TRSWant to do more research on Trimas Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!