Trio-Tech International (TRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.37% of US stocks.
- TRT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 90 days.
- TRT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 19.22% of US stocks).
TRT Stock Summary
- TRT has a higher market value than only 5.84% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,882,588.
- Over the past twelve months, TRT has reported earnings growth of 195.98%, putting it ahead of 89.44% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Trio-Tech International's share price is greater than that of 90.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trio-Tech International, a group of peers worth examining would be CYAN, SNBR, NSYS, ELMD, and AOUT.
- Visit TRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.triotech.com.
TRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TRT's price/sales ratio is 88.68% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- TRT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TRT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRT.
TRT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 41.89%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 23.27%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.56%.
The table below shows TRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.20||52-week high||$13.73|
|Prev. close||$4.33||52-week low||$3.86|
|Day high||$4.47||Avg. volume||78,946|
|50-day MA||$4.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.46||Market Cap||16.59M|
Trio-Tech International (TRT) Company Bio
Trio-Tech International, together with its subsidiaries, provides manufacturing, testing, and distribution services to the semiconductor industry. The company's Testing Services segment offers stabilization bake, thermal shock, temperature cycling, mechanical shock, constant acceleration, gross and fine leak, electrical, static and dynamic burn-in, and vibration testing, as well as reliability lab and microprocessor equipment contract cleaning services. This segment also provides qualification testing services that test small samples of output from manufacturers for qualification of their processes and devices. Its Manufacturing segment manufactures front-end semiconductor test equipment, such as artic temperature controlled wafer chucks used for test, characterization, and failure analysis of semiconductor wafers and other components; and wet process stations for cleaning, rinsing, and drying semiconductor wafers, flat panel display magnetic disks, and other microelectronic substrates. This segment also manufactures back-end products comprising autoclaves and highly accelerated stress test equipment; burn-in equipment and boards; and component centrifuges and leak detection equipment. The company's Distribution segment distributes complementary products, including environmental chambers, handlers, interface systems, vibration systems, shaker systems, solderability testers, and other semiconductor equipment, as well as components, such as connectors, sockets, LCD display panels, and touch-screen panels. Its Real Estate segment invests in and rents real estate properties. The company primarily serves semiconductor chip manufacturers or testing facilities that purchase testing equipment. The company operates in the United States, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and China. Trio-Tech International was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in Van Nuys, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRT Latest Social Stream
View Full TRT Social Stream
Latest TRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trio-Tech International that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRT as an investment opportunity.
Trio-Tech Reports Second Quarter Net Income of $0.20 Per Share Versus $0.06 on 33% Increase in Revenue
VAN NUYS, Calif., February 14, 2022--Trio-Tech Reports Second Quarter Net Income of $0.20 Per Share Versus $0.06 on 33% Increase in Revenue
VAN NUYS, Calif., January 24, 2022--Trio-Tech Resumes Operations at Tianjin City Facility
Trio-Tech Temporarily Closes Facility to Comply with Tianjin City COVID-19 Safety and Restriction Measures
VAN NUYS, Calif., January 19, 2022--Trio-Tech Temporarily Closes Facility to Comply with Tianjin City COVID-19 Safety and Restriction Measures
VAN NUYS, Calif., December 06, 2021--Trio-Tech signs Joint Venture Agreement to Provide Burn-In and Systems Level Testing
VAN NUYS, Calif., November 15, 2021--TRT 1Q Net Income Increased to $0.23 per Share Versus $0.00 as Revenue Surged 49%
TRT Price Returns
Continue Researching TRTWant to see what other sources are saying about Trio-Tech International's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Trio-Tech International (TRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Trio-Tech International (TRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Trio-Tech International (TRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch