Trio-Tech International (TRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRT Stock Summary
- TRT has a higher market value than only 3.54% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,800,058.
- TRT's price/sales ratio is 0.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 13.03% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TRT's revenue has grown -19.99% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 18.16% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LYTS, ELMD, HZO, GAIA, and NUS.
- Visit TRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.triotech.com.
TRT Valuation Summary
- TRT's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 88.68% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- TRT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TRT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRT.
TRT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 68.49%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -18.71%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.67%.
The table below shows TRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.81||52-week high||$7.50|
|Prev. close||$5.06||52-week low||$3.31|
|Day high||$5.00||Avg. volume||97,991|
|50-day MA||$5.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.65||Market Cap||18.82M|
Trio-Tech International (TRT) Company Bio
Trio-Tech International, together with its subsidiaries, provides manufacturing, testing, and distribution services to the semiconductor industry. The company's Testing Services segment offers stabilization bake, thermal shock, temperature cycling, mechanical shock, constant acceleration, gross and fine leak, electrical, static and dynamic burn-in, and vibration testing, as well as reliability lab and microprocessor equipment contract cleaning services. This segment also provides qualification testing services that test small samples of output from manufacturers for qualification of their processes and devices. Its Manufacturing segment manufactures front-end semiconductor test equipment, such as artic temperature controlled wafer chucks used for test, characterization, and failure analysis of semiconductor wafers and other components; and wet process stations for cleaning, rinsing, and drying semiconductor wafers, flat panel display magnetic disks, and other microelectronic substrates. This segment also manufactures back-end products comprising autoclaves and highly accelerated stress test equipment; burn-in equipment and boards; and component centrifuges and leak detection equipment. The company's Distribution segment distributes complementary products, including environmental chambers, handlers, interface systems, vibration systems, shaker systems, solderability testers, and other semiconductor equipment, as well as components, such as connectors, sockets, LCD display panels, and touch-screen panels. Its Real Estate segment invests in and rents real estate properties. The company primarily serves semiconductor chip manufacturers or testing facilities that purchase testing equipment. The company operates in the United States, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and China. Trio-Tech International was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in Van Nuys, California.
TRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Trio-Tech International with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Trio-Tech International ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TRT, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Trio-Tech International over the past 5.63 years is -0.1%; that's higher than only 8.92% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Trio-Tech International's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 23.27% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRT Latest Social Stream
View Full TRT Social Stream
Latest TRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trio-Tech International that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRT as an investment opportunity.
Trio-Tech International (NYSE MKT: TRT) today announced financial results for the second quarter and first six months of fiscal 2021.
This article will reflect on the compensation paid to Siew Yong who has served as CEO of Trio-Tech International...
The net loss for 1Q fiscal 2021 was $8,000, or $0.00/share, compared to net income of $273,000, or $0.07/diluted share in the first quarter last year
4Q Revenue decreased 32% to $7,179,000 vs $10,625,000, net income $197,000, or $0.05/share, vs $449,000, or $0.12/share last year.
TRT Price Returns
Continue Researching TRTWant to see what other sources are saying about Trio-Tech International's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Trio-Tech International (TRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Trio-Tech International (TRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Trio-Tech International (TRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch