Trio-Tech International (TRT): Price and Financial Metrics
TRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.39||52-week high||$7.65|
|Prev. close||$7.10||52-week low||$4.19|
|Day high||$7.65||Avg. volume||9,700|
|50-day MA||$6.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.03||Market Cap||30.13M|
TRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $23,637,844, TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL has a greater market value than only 10.57% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL is higher than just 10.83% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL is reporting a growth rate of 126.58%; that's higher than 89.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL are NAOV, AOUT, IDXG, AQB, and GOLF.
- TRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL's official web site, go to www.triotech.com.
TRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 65.69% lower, now standing at 7.
- Over the past 243 months, TRT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRT.
TRT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 9%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 44.42%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -50%.
The table below shows TRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Trio-Tech International (TRT) Company Bio
Trio-Tech International, together with its subsidiaries, provides manufacturing, testing, and distribution services to the semiconductor industry. The company's Testing Services segment offers stabilization bake, thermal shock, temperature cycling, mechanical shock, constant acceleration, gross and fine leak, electrical, static and dynamic burn-in, and vibration testing, as well as reliability lab and microprocessor equipment contract cleaning services. This segment also provides qualification testing services that test small samples of output from manufacturers for qualification of their processes and devices. Its Manufacturing segment manufactures front-end semiconductor test equipment, such as artic temperature controlled wafer chucks used for test, characterization, and failure analysis of semiconductor wafers and other components; and wet process stations for cleaning, rinsing, and drying semiconductor wafers, flat panel display magnetic disks, and other microelectronic substrates. This segment also manufactures back-end products comprising autoclaves and highly accelerated stress test equipment; burn-in equipment and boards; and component centrifuges and leak detection equipment. The company's Distribution segment distributes complementary products, including environmental chambers, handlers, interface systems, vibration systems, shaker systems, solderability testers, and other semiconductor equipment, as well as components, such as connectors, sockets, LCD display panels, and touch-screen panels. Its Real Estate segment invests in and rents real estate properties. The company primarily serves semiconductor chip manufacturers or testing facilities that purchase testing equipment. The company operates in the United States, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and China. Trio-Tech International was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in Van Nuys, California.
TRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRT Latest Social Stream
View Full TRT Social Stream
Latest TRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIO-TECH INTERNATIONAL that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRT as an investment opportunity.
Trio-Tech Reports Third Quarter Results and Announces Initial Contract for Its Dynamic HTOL Electric Vehicle Power Module Test System
VAN NUYS, Calif., May 15, 2023--Trio-Tech International (NYSE MKT: TRT) today announced financial results for the third quarter and first nine months of fiscal 2023, and announced its initial contract for its Dynamic HTOL Electric Vehicle Power Module Test System
VAN NUYS, Calif., February 10, 2023--Trio-Tech Second Quarter Operating Income Increases 63% on a 13% Gain in Revenue
VAN NUYS, Calif., November 10, 2022--Trio-Tech Reports First Quarter Net Income of $0.21 Per Share As Revenue Increased 17%
Trio-Tech Reports Fiscal 2022 Net Income of $0.57 Per Share Versus a Loss of $0.15 Per Share as Revenue Increased 36%
VAN NUYS, Calif., September 23, 2022--TRT Fiscal 2022 Net Income $0.57/share vs Loss of $0.15/share; Revenue Up 36% 4th Qtr Net Income $0.19/share vs Loss of $0.25/share; 27% Revenue Gain
TRT Price Returns
Continue Researching TRTWant to see what other sources are saying about Trio-Tech International's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Trio-Tech International (TRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Trio-Tech International (TRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Trio-Tech International (TRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch