TransUnion (TRU) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering TRU.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 9 days, TRU's average price target has gone up $4.72999999999999.
TRU Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for TRU as an investment opportunity.
- TransUnion's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 87.65% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of TRU is higher than 85.2% of all US stocks.
- TransUnion's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 91.89% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- TransUnion's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 79.66% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- TRU has a higher NA than nearly none of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for TRU? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.