TransUnion (TRU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRU POWR Grades
- TRU scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.18% of US stocks.
- TRU's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- TRU ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
TRU Stock Summary
- TRU has a market capitalization of $21,867,308,000 -- more than approximately 88.15% of US stocks.
- TRU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 154.75 -- higher than 83.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TRU's current price/earnings ratio is 46.39, which is higher than 82.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TransUnion, a group of peers worth examining would be FOXA, LH, MORN, ICLR, and DGX.
- Visit TRU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.transunion.com.
TRU Valuation Summary
- TRU's price/earnings ratio is 49.2; this is 88.87% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 75 months, TRU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.3.
- TRU's price/earnings ratio has moved up 904.7 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRU.
TRU Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.64%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 103.39%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1273.81%.
The table below shows TRU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.95% of graded US stocks.
- TRU's asset turnover comes in at 0.408 -- ranking 368th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ECOM, SITOQ, and QUOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRU.
The table below shows TRU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.19||52-week high||$125.35|
|Prev. close||$114.13||52-week low||$83.11|
|Day high||$113.59||Avg. volume||1,078,442|
|50-day MA||$114.35||Dividend yield||0.33%|
|200-day MA||$108.11||Market Cap||21.30B|
TransUnion (TRU) Company Bio
TransUnion provides consumer reports, risk scores, analytical services and decisioning capabilities to businesses. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRU Latest Social Stream
View Full TRU Social Stream
Latest TRU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TransUnion that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRU as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, Nov. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) announced its new climate pledge to reach net-zero on Scope 1 and Scope 2 greenhouse gas emissions by 2025, and 30% reductions on leased real estate Scope 3 emissions by 2030. As climate change continues to threaten global well-being and environmental stability, TransUnion is pledging to be part of the solution by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. “Corporations must take meaningful action on climate change,” said Chris Cart
TransUnion (TRU) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Mooney brings more than 20 years of experience with leadership roles at Scotiabank and American Express Mooney brings more than 20 years of experience with leadership roles at Scotiabank and American Express
TransUnion (NYSE:TRU) announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, November 10th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, November 24th will be given a dividend of 0.095 per share by the business services provider on Thursday, December 9th. This represents a $0.38 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.32%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend 
TransUnion (NYSE:TRU) announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, November 10th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, November 24th will be given a dividend of 0.095 per share by the business services provider on Thursday, December 9th. This represents a $0.38 annualized dividend and a yield of 0.32%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is 
TRU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|