TransUnion (TRU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRU POWR Grades
- TRU scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRU is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- TRU's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.41% of US stocks).
TRU Stock Summary
- TRU has a higher market value than 88.49% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $20,099,891,000.
- TRU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 11,067.72 -- higher than 99.58% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of TransUnion's share price is greater than that of merely 6.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TransUnion, a group of peers worth examining would be OPTT, YORW, WCC, TTGT, and EVA.
- TRU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TransUnion's official web site, go to www.transunion.com.
TRU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.07||52-week high||$110.42|
|Prev. close||$106.60||52-week low||$71.19|
|Day high||$107.19||Avg. volume||1,425,405|
|50-day MA||$93.76||Dividend yield||0.29%|
|200-day MA||$90.86||Market Cap||20.10B|
TransUnion (TRU) Company Bio
TransUnion provides consumer reports, risk scores, analytical services and decisioning capabilities to businesses. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
TRU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for TransUnion. To summarize, we found that TransUnion ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 19.17% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for TransUnion ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is 0.43% -- higher than 76.68% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 22.11% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TRU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRU Latest Social Stream
View Full TRU Social Stream
Latest TRU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TransUnion that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRU as an investment opportunity.
While tech stocks are expected to be highly valued, it makes no sense for mature blue-chip stocks to be valued so highly.
TransUnion (TRU) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 27, 2021, 09:30 AM ET Company Participants Aaron Hoffman - SVP, IR Chris Cartwright - President and CEO Todd Cello - EVP and CFO Conference Call Participants Manav Patnaik - Barclays Andrew Steinerman - JPMorgan Jeff Meuler - Baird Gary Bisbee -...
On the call today, we have Chris Cartwright, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Todd Cello, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Today's call will be recorded and a replay will be available on our website.
TransUnion (TRU) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.75% and 5.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Delivered strong growth with contributions from all three segments, driven by an accelerated economic recovery across most markets during the quarter and the benefit from ongoing business wins.Increased full year 2021 financial guidance to reflect first quarter out-performance and a more bullish view of the remainder of the year.Continuing to aggressively invest to position TransUnion for long-term sustained growth. CHICAGO, April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) (the “Company”) today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Results Revenue: Total revenue for the quarter was $745 million, an increase of 8 percent (8 percent on a constant currency basis, 7 percent on an organic constant currency basis) compared with the first...
TRU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|