TransUnion (TRU): Price and Financial Metrics
TRU Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,075,298,000, TransUnion has a greater market value than 88.45% of US stocks.
- TRU's went public 4.47 years ago, making it older than merely 14.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- TRU's current price/earnings ratio is 41.16, which is higher than 82.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXPD, DRI, BURL, ACGL, and IT.
- Visit TRU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.transunion.com.
TRU Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.40||52-week high||$87.39|
|Prev. close||$84.52||52-week low||$52.15|
|Day high||$85.43||Avg. volume||1,207,256|
|50-day MA||$83.09||Dividend yield||0.35%|
|200-day MA||$75.75||Market Cap||16.08B|
TransUnion (TRU) Company Bio
TransUnion provides consumer reports, risk scores, analytical services and decisioning capabilities to businesses. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.