TransUnion (TRU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRU POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TRU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRU is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TRU ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
TRU Stock Summary
- TRU has a higher market value than 86.36% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,496,708,000.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TRU is currently 60.39, higher than 92.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, TRU has reported earnings growth of 109.53%, putting it ahead of 87.13% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRANSUNION are BKI, VAC, WLK, FOXA, and HRT.
- TRU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRANSUNION's official web site, go to www.transunion.com.
TRU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TRU's price/sales ratio is 200% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- TRU's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24.8 over the prior 92 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRU.
TRU Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 226.14%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 15.09%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.12%.
The table below shows TRU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.95% of graded US stocks.
- TRU's asset turnover comes in at 0.408 -- ranking 368th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ECOM, SITOQ, and QUOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRU.
The table below shows TRU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.37||52-week high||$105.23|
|Prev. close||$70.04||52-week low||$50.32|
|Day high||$72.41||Avg. volume||1,626,206|
|50-day MA||$61.94||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$72.28||Market Cap||13.95B|
TransUnion (TRU) Company Bio
TransUnion is an American consumer credit reporting agency. TransUnion collects and aggregates information on over one billion individual consumers in over thirty countries including "200 million files profiling nearly every credit-active consumer in the United States". Its customers include over 65,000 businesses. Based in Chicago, Illinois, TransUnion's 2014 revenue was US$1.3 billion. It is the smallest of the three largest credit agencies, along with Experian and Equifax (known as the "Big Three"). (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TRU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRU Latest Social Stream
View Full TRU Social Stream
Latest TRU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRANSUNION that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRU as an investment opportunity.
5.8 million consumers opened a credit account for the first time in 2021, new TransUnion survey finds
TransUnion released a survey finding 5.8 million new-to-credit consumers in 2021. Learn about other key findings from the credit bureau''s new survey.
New TransUnion Study Finds Canada’s New-to-Credit Consumers Prove to be Similar, if Not Better, Risks Than Established Credit Users
Consumers from all generations access loans each year for the first time and can prove to be good risks Consumers from all generations access loans each year for the first time and can prove to be good risks
New TransUnion Study Finds Millions of New-to-Credit Consumers Across the Globe Prove to be Similar, if Not Better, Risks Than Established Credit Users
Consumers from all generations access loans each year for the first time and prove to be good risks Consumers from all generations access loans each year for the first time and prove to be good risks
Qualifying for a loan or credit card for the first time can be a challenge because lenders are wary of extending credit to those with no credit history. But once they've been approved, new-to-credit...
TransUnion report: 5.8 million consumers opened their first credit product and became new-to-credit in 2021
5.8 million consumers entered the credit market for the first time in 2021, new study says. What you should know before applying for new credit as interest rates rise.
TRU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|