TransUnion (TRU): Price and Financial Metrics
TRU Stock Summary
- TransUnion's market capitalization of $17,265,227,000 is ahead of 89.23% of US-listed equities.
- TransUnion's stock had its IPO on June 25, 2015, making it an older stock than only 15.75% of US equities in our set.
- TRU's current price/earnings ratio is 47.13, which is higher than 83.25% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TransUnion, a group of peers worth examining would be EXPD, BURL, DRI, ACGL, and IT.
- TRU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TransUnion's official web site, go to www.transunion.com.
TRU Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.40||52-week high||$101.16|
|Prev. close||$100.35||52-week low||$62.51|
|Day high||$100.00||Avg. volume||1,195,329|
|50-day MA||$90.99||Dividend yield||0.3%|
|200-day MA||$81.34||Market Cap||18.39B|
TransUnion (TRU) Company Bio
TransUnion provides consumer reports, risk scores, analytical services and decisioning capabilities to businesses. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
TRU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for TransUnion. To summarize, we found that TransUnion ranked in the 82st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TRU, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 84% of its capital from equity, and 16% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 59.38% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.79 years comes in at 0.79%; that's greater than 89.65% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|