trivago N.V. (TRVG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRVG POWR Grades
- TRVG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRVG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TRVG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
TRVG Stock Summary
- For TRVG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 13.11% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.65%, TRIVAGO NV's debt growth rate surpasses just 15.4% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TRVG has reported earnings growth of 700.74%, putting it ahead of 97.49% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRVG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XRX, BVS, AYTU, EHTH, and HAS.
- TRVG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRIVAGO NV's official web site, go to www.trivago.de.
TRVG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.67||52-week high||$2.76|
|Prev. close||$1.68||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.70||Avg. volume||433,404|
|50-day MA||$1.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.51||Market Cap||598.97M|
trivago N.V. (TRVG) Company Bio
Trivago N.V. operates a hotel search platform. The company offers online meta-search for hotels by facilitating consumers’ search for hotel accommodation through online travel agents, hotel chains, and independent hotels. The company provides access to its platform through 55 localized Websites and apps in 33 languages. As of September 30, 2016, its hotel search platform offered access to approximately 1.3 million hotels in approximately 190 countries. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRVG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRVG Latest Social Stream
View Full TRVG Social Stream
Latest TRVG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIVAGO NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRVG as an investment opportunity.
trivago N.V.'s Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Release Scheduled for February 7, 2023; Webcast Scheduled for February 8, 2023
DÜSSELDORF, GERMANY – January 25, 2023 - trivago N.V. (NASDAQ: TRVG) announced today that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter for the period ended December 31, 2022 on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 after market close. On Wednesday, February 8, 2023, trivago N.V.'s management will conduct a webcast beginning at 2:15 PM CET / 8:15 AM EST. These items will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company's website at https://ir.trivago.com/. A replay of the call i
TRVG vs. TTD: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Trivago N.V. ADS (TRVG) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
TRVG vs. GOOG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
TRVG Price Returns