trivago N.V. (TRVG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRVG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TRVG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.77% of US stocks.
- TRVG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TRVG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
TRVG Stock Summary
- TRVG's current price/earnings ratio is 73.28, which is higher than 90.14% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, trivago NV is reporting a growth rate of -147.54%; that's higher than merely 12.88% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for trivago NV comes in at 127.6%, a number that bests 93.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to trivago NV are SSD, INTT, CSPI, LMAT, and OFIX.
- Visit TRVG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trivago.de.
TRVG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.76||52-week high||$4.17|
|Prev. close||$1.63||52-week low||$1.53|
|Day high||$1.76||Avg. volume||798,651|
|50-day MA||$2.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.31||Market Cap||631.25M|
trivago N.V. (TRVG) Company Bio
Trivago N.V. operates a hotel search platform. The company offers online meta-search for hotels by facilitating consumers’ search for hotel accommodation through online travel agents, hotel chains, and independent hotels. The company provides access to its platform through 55 localized Websites and apps in 33 languages. As of September 30, 2016, its hotel search platform offered access to approximately 1.3 million hotels in approximately 190 countries. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRVG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRVG Latest Social Stream
View Full TRVG Social Stream
Latest TRVG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about trivago NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRVG as an investment opportunity.
Major players in the online travel agent market are Booking. com, Expedia Inc. , Ctrip, TripAdvisor, Trivago, eDreams Odigeo, Despegar, MakeMyTrip, Lastminute, and On the Beach, Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Hostelworld Group, Hotel Urbano Travel and Tourism SA, Fareportal Inc. Major players in the online travel agent market are Booking. com, Expedia Inc. , Ctrip, TripAdvisor, Trivago, eDreams Odigeo, Despegar, MakeMyTrip, Lastminute, and On the Beach, Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Hostelworld Group, Hotel Urbano Travel and Tourism SA, Fareportal Inc.
The struggling travel stock may finally be turning the corner.
trivago N.V.'s (NASDAQ:TRVG) Stock Is Rallying But Financials Look Ambiguous: Will The Momentum Continue?
Most readers would already be aware that trivago's (NASDAQ:TRVG) stock increased significantly by 20% over the past...
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: II-VI (IIVI), IMPINJ (PI) and trivago (TRVG)
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on II-VI (IIVI – Research Report), IMPINJ (PI – Research Report) and trivago (TRVG – Research Report). II-VI (IIVI) Benchmark Co. analyst Mark Miller maintained a Buy rating on II-VI today and set a price target of $90.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $68.25. According to TipRanks.
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Mandiant (MNDT), Twilio (TWLO) and trivago (TRVG)
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Mandiant (MNDT – Research Report), Twilio (TWLO – Research Report) and trivago (TRVG – Research Report). Mandiant (MNDT) Robert W. Baird analyst Jonathan Ruykhaver maintained a Hold rating on Mandiant yesterday and set a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $19.02. According to TipRanks.
TRVG Price Returns