trivago N.V. (TRVG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRVG POWR Grades
- TRVG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRVG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TRVG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 42.94% of US stocks).
TRVG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TRIVAGO NV is higher than it is for about merely 14.46% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.23 for TRIVAGO NV; that's greater than it is for only 14.82% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TRIVAGO NV comes in at 81.43%, a number that bests 88.56% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRIVAGO NV, a group of peers worth examining would be NLS, PTPI, ASUR, CNMD, and LIQT.
- TRVG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRIVAGO NV's official web site, go to www.trivago.de.
TRVG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.23||52-week high||$3.20|
|Prev. close||$1.31||52-week low||$1.21|
|Day high||$1.31||Avg. volume||610,511|
|50-day MA||$1.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.90||Market Cap||439.37M|
trivago N.V. (TRVG) Company Bio
Trivago N.V. operates a hotel search platform. The company offers online meta-search for hotels by facilitating consumers’ search for hotel accommodation through online travel agents, hotel chains, and independent hotels. The company provides access to its platform through 55 localized Websites and apps in 33 languages. As of September 30, 2016, its hotel search platform offered access to approximately 1.3 million hotels in approximately 190 countries. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRVG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRVG Latest Social Stream
View Full TRVG Social Stream
Latest TRVG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIVAGO NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRVG as an investment opportunity.
Morning Consult Travel & Hospitality Analyst Lindsey Roeschke joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the fall travel outlook, the impact of inflation on the travel sector, and why business travel may never be the same.
Trivago N.V. ADS (TRVG) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
TRVG vs. ZS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
If one hadn’t become so accustomed to it over the last few years, then Airbnb’s sales and marketing advantage over its major rivals would be stunning. Then again, Airbnb widened that gap in the second quarter. In the accompanying chart, Skift examined online travel and short-term rental players sales and marketing spend as a percentage […]
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
TRVG Price Returns