trivago N.V. (TRVG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRVG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TRVG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92% of US stocks.
- TRVG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- TRVG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
TRVG Stock Summary
- TRVG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 12.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.71%, trivago NV's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.98% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TRVG's revenue has grown -39.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.47% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to trivago NV, a group of peers worth examining would be RWLK, UEIC, AUTO, CTS, and HTGM.
- Visit TRVG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trivago.de.
TRVG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$5.88|
|Prev. close||$2.43||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||2,507,457|
|50-day MA||$2.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.20||Market Cap||858.77M|
trivago N.V. (TRVG) Company Bio
Trivago N.V. operates a hotel search platform. The company offers online meta-search for hotels by facilitating consumers’ search for hotel accommodation through online travel agents, hotel chains, and independent hotels. The company provides access to its platform through 55 localized Websites and apps in 33 languages. As of September 30, 2016, its hotel search platform offered access to approximately 1.3 million hotels in approximately 190 countries. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRVG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRVG Latest Social Stream
View Full TRVG Social Stream
Latest TRVG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about trivago NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRVG as an investment opportunity.
The risk in these inexpensive bargain stocks is offset by their upside for investors looking for a little more spice in their portfolio.
These penny stocks have multiple growth drivers powering their businesses.
In this article, we discuss the 15 best penny stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Penny Stocks to Buy Now. Retail investors who do not have the billions of dollars that institutional investors have access to often look towards penny […]
These companies have attractive long-term growth outlooks that can help their penny stocks deliver multi-fold returns.
Shares of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG) were moving higher today after the leading online travel agency posted better-than-expected revenue in its second-quarter report, showing the company making progress in its pandemic recovery. Booking has been spending fairly aggressively on marketing in an attempt to gain market share during the pandemic so the company posted an adjusted loss of $2.55 per share, which was worse than the analyst consensus at a loss of $2.10. Fogel also stressed the "Connected Trip" -- or booking accommodations, flights, and rental cars altogether for customers -- as a key focus of the company and a competitive differentiator.
TRVG Price Returns