Tanzanian Gold Corporation (TRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRX Stock Summary
- TRX's current price/earnings ratio is 70.51, which is higher than 92.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For TRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 6.15% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TRX GOLD CORP comes in at 644.21%, a number that bests 98.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STLY, GSMG, WAFU, GBR, and GRNQ.
- TRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRX GOLD CORP's official web site, go to tangoldcorp.com.
TRX Valuation Summary
- TRX's price/earnings ratio is 66.5; this is 436.29% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- TRX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 217 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRX.
TRX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 7.31%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 76.87%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1884.76%.
The table below shows TRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.49||52-week high||$0.55|
|Prev. close||$0.51||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$0.51||Avg. volume||410,465|
|50-day MA||$0.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.41||Market Cap||137.03M|
Tanzanian Gold Corporation (TRX) Company Bio
Tanzanian Gold Corporation provides metal mining services. The Company focuses on extraction of gold. Tanzanian Gold serves customers in Canada and the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRX Latest Social Stream
View Full TRX Social Stream
Latest TRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRX GOLD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRX as an investment opportunity.
TRX Gold Reports Q2 2023 Results Preview
Production growth quarter over quarter at Buckreef GoldTORONTO, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TRX Gold Corporation (TSX:TNX) (NYSE American:TRX) (the “Company” or “TRX Gold”) is pleased to announce preliminary Q2 2023 production of 5,636 ounces of gold, a new record for the Company and in line with previous production guidance of approximately 1,600 – 2,000 ounces of gold per month, as well as preliminary Q2 2023 sales of 5,504 ounces of gold. The average market price for gold in Q2 2023 (D
TRX Gold announces company has placed order for a new ball mill for Buckreef Gold Project
TRX Gold CEO Stephen Mullowney joined Proactive's Steve Darling to share news the company has followed through on its promise to increase production at the Buckreef Gold Project. The company has pl...
TRX Gold (TSE:TNX) shareholders have earned a 6.2% CAGR over the last five years
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But in our experience, buying the right stocks...
TRX Gold Orders Additional Ball Mill for Buckreef Gold
Expanded Milling Capacity to Further Increase Gold Production Figure 1 1,000+ tpd Processing Plant at Buckreef Gold, showing new CIL tanks and conveyor feed to the new ball mills (Q1 2023) TORONTO, March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TRX Gold Corporation (TSX: TNX) (NYSE American: TRX) (the “Company” or “TRX Gold”) is pleased to announce that a 1,000 tonne per day (“tpd”) capacity ball mill has been ordered for the Company’s Buckreef Gold Project. As previously disclosed in the Company’s January
3 Underdog Cryptos to Buy to Win Big in 2023
As cryptocurrencies continue to rally, these digital coins and tokens are well-positioned for big runs in the year ahead.
TRX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...