TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC): Price and Financial Metrics
TRXC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TRXC is 0.14 -- better than only 12.11% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.5, Transenterix Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 8.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TRXC is more volatile than 97.35% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Transenterix Inc are CTSO, DOMO, EYES, FTK, and NTCT.
- TRXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Transenterix Inc's official web site, go to www.transenterix.com.
TRXC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.92||52-week high||$43.29|
|Prev. close||$2.25||52-week low||$1.84|
|Day high||$2.19||Avg. volume||226,808|
|50-day MA||$3.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.29||Market Cap||37.75M|
TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC) Company Bio
TransEnterix, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of a robotic assisted surgical system in the United States and internationally. The company is based in Morrisville, North Carolina.