Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSCO POWR Grades
- TSCO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSCO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- TSCO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
TSCO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,499,849,390, Tractor Supply Co has a greater market value than 89.23% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TSCO is 6.18 -- better than 94.5% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TSCO's revenue has grown 34.92% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.99% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tractor Supply Co, a group of peers worth examining would be GWW, HPE, AVY, POOL, and ULTA.
- Visit TSCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tractorsupply.com.
TSCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$187.88||52-week high||$200.75|
|Prev. close||$186.54||52-week low||$106.76|
|Day high||$188.36||Avg. volume||1,233,230|
|50-day MA||$179.63||Dividend yield||1.11%|
|200-day MA||$154.15||Market Cap||21.65B|
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) Company Bio
Tractor Supply Company focuses on supplying the lifestyle needs of recreational farmers, tradesmen and small businesses. The company offers a portfolio of products, which include equine, livestock, pet and small animal products, hardware, truck, towing and tool products, seasonal products, including lawn and garden items, power equipment, gifts and toys, work/recreational clothing and footwear, and maintenance products for agricultural and rural use. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
TSCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TSCO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Tractor Supply Co ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 8.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Tractor Supply Co ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 34.64 -- which is good for besting 86.37% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- Tractor Supply Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 24.84% of tickers in our DCF set.
- TSCO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 24.84% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TSCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSCO Latest Social Stream
View Full TSCO Social Stream
Latest TSCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tractor Supply Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSCO as an investment opportunity.
ITOCY vs. TSCO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Despite COVID-related woes, Tractor Supply (TSCO) is gaining from strong demand, a solid e-commerce business and the Life Out Here initiative.
The ODP Corporation's (ODP) first-quarter performance reflects adverse impacts stemming from the pandemic. The company unveils plans to spin off its B2B business.
Tractor Supply Company announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.52 per share of the Company’s common stock.
Tractor Supply Company Partners With Make-A-Wish on World Wish Day to Grant Boy’s Wish to Teach Kids About Farming
Tractor Supply Co. partnered with Make-A-Wish South Dakota & Montana to grant a boy's wish to teach kids about farming with an interactive exhibit.
TSCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|