Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSCO POWR Grades
- TSCO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.55% of US stocks.
- TSCO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- TSCO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
TSCO Stock Summary
- Tractor Supply Co's market capitalization of $23,271,283,765 is ahead of 88.84% of US-listed equities.
- Tractor Supply Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.1% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 100.57, Tractor Supply Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tractor Supply Co are LKQ, RJF, ULTA, ROL, and KR.
- Visit TSCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tractorsupply.com.
TSCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TSCO's price/sales ratio is 35.71% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, TSCO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.
- TSCO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSCO.
TSCO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 35.54%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 28.03%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 623.16%.
The table below shows TSCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSCO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.58% of graded US stocks.
- TSCO's asset turnover comes in at 1.641 -- ranking 68th of 165 Retail stocks.
- DG, SFM, and FL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSCO.
The table below shows TSCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$210.42||52-week high||$213.68|
|Prev. close||$202.30||52-week low||$127.78|
|Day high||$212.88||Avg. volume||1,036,731|
|50-day MA||$199.83||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$181.19||Market Cap||24.06B|
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) Company Bio
Tractor Supply Company focuses on supplying the lifestyle needs of recreational farmers, tradesmen and small businesses. The company offers a portfolio of products, which include equine, livestock, pet and small animal products, hardware, truck, towing and tool products, seasonal products, including lawn and garden items, power equipment, gifts and toys, work/recreational clothing and footwear, and maintenance products for agricultural and rural use. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSCO Latest Social Stream
View Full TSCO Social Stream
Latest TSCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tractor Supply Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSCO as an investment opportunity.
Brian Withers: This is another story that Jose brought to the table, and this is about a company called Shipt, S-H-I-P-T. You may have seen them shopping at your local grocery store with their Shipt shirts. Well, they deliver orders for more than 130 retailers, whether it's grocery, Petco, CVS Health, and they roughly cover 80 percent of the households in the U.S. and about 5,000 cities.
A little money can go a long way in the right investments. Check out two stocks and an ETF that could be timely buys right now.
Tractor Supply (TSCO) is likely to have gained from positive demand, expanded delivery options and growth initiatives despite high-cost woes in Q3.
Strong brand names, market leaders, a great track record for growing revenue and net income, and the ability to increase dividends over the years are examples of great reasons to add on to an existing position. In addition, each business should have clear catalysts for continued growth well into the future, either by latching on to trends or by leveraging its dominant position to extend its reach and increase its market share. PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is among the leading online payment portals that saw surging demand during the pandemic.
Tractor Supply (NASDAQ: TSCO), the rural lifestyle company that's seen sales surge in the past 18 months, is due to report earnings results for the third quarter while updating its outlook for the wider fiscal year.
TSCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|