Tractor Supply Co. (TSCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSCO POWR Grades
- TSCO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSCO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TSCO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.21% of US stocks).
TSCO Stock Summary
- TSCO has a higher market value than 90.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $26,315,427,639.
- Tractor Supply Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.64% of US listed stocks.
- Tractor Supply Co's stock had its IPO on February 18, 1994, making it an older stock than 75.79% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tractor Supply Co, a group of peers worth examining would be GWW, JBHT, RJF, CINF, and ULTA.
- TSCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tractor Supply Co's official web site, go to www.tractorsupply.com.
TSCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TSCO's price/sales ratio is 35.71% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, TSCO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.
- TSCO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSCO.
TSCO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 31.26%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 85.31%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 519.42%.
The table below shows TSCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.93% of graded US stocks.
- TSCO's asset turnover comes in at 1.647 -- ranking 67th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SFM, TA, and FAST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSCO.
The table below shows TSCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$179.96||52-week high||$241.54|
|Prev. close||$183.76||52-week low||$170.82|
|Day high||$184.92||Avg. volume||1,102,176|
|50-day MA||$217.34||Dividend yield||2.04%|
|200-day MA||$214.40||Market Cap||20.13B|
Tractor Supply Co. (TSCO) Company Bio
Tractor Supply Company (also known as TSCO or TSC), founded in 1938, is an American retail chain of stores that sells products for home improvement, agriculture, lawn and garden maintenance, livestock, equine and pet care for recreational farmers and ranchers, pet owners, and landowners. The company has 2,000 stores and is headquartered in Brentwood, TN. It is publicly traded on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol TSCO and is a Fortune 500 company. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TSCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSCO Latest Social Stream
View Full TSCO Social Stream
Latest TSCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tractor Supply Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSCO as an investment opportunity.
Dillard's (DDS) Q4 earnings reflect continued strong consumer demand and gains from inventory management, which led to robust sales, earnings and margins.
Tractor Supply (TSCO) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., February 22, 2022--Tractor Supply announces participation in upcoming Raymond James and UBS investor conferences.
ITOCY vs. TSCO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., February 18, 2022--Tractor Supply Company, the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, is kicking off its seventh annual Grants for Growing fundraiser. This event, which is scheduled during National FFA Week, Feb. 17-28, supports National FFA Organization (FFA) chapters nationwide. The fundraiser supports hundreds of unique and sustainable agricultural projects implemented by FFA students across the country.
TSCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|