Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -7.53 -- higher than just 15.53% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- TSCO is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 82.76% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TSCO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RCL, TAIT, PM, DVD and WSBF.
TSCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Tractor Supply Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 21.09% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tractor Supply Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, TSCO offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.14% of its fellow sector mates.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, TSCO has a beta lower than 92.35% of them.
TSCO Dividend Chart
TSCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|