Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TSCO's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.75 years is 0.31% -- which is higher than about 85.72% stocks we're looking at.
- Currently, TSCO generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 81.97% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TSCO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CPB, FTI, SCX, ENIC and BDX.
TSCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Tractor Supply Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 16.86% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tractor Supply Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Tractor Supply Co's dividend yield of 1.02% is in the bottom 19.12%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for TSCO than it is for 95.36% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
TSCO Dividend Chart
TSCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|