Tower Semiconductor Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TSEM): Price and Financial Metrics
TSEM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.9%, Tower Semiconductor Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.85% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tower Semiconductor Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 1,096.45%; that's higher than 98.82% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tower Semiconductor Ltd comes in at 57.49%, a number that bests 90.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSEM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSUM, STM, QRVO, XXII, and NVCN.
- Visit TSEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.towerjazz.com.
TSEM Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.40||52-week high||$25.80|
|Prev. close||$22.08||52-week low||$14.46|
|Day high||$21.98||Avg. volume||369,509|
|50-day MA||$24.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.27||Market Cap||2.11B|
Tower Semiconductor Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TSEM) Company Bio
Tower Semiconductor manufactures analog intensive mixed-signal semiconductor devices in the United States, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Migdal Haemek, Israel.
TSEM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TSEM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Tower Semiconductor Ltd ranked in the 71st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TSEM, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.95 years comes in at 0.32%; that's greater than 74.42% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.73. This coverage rate is greater than that of 76.07% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than only 24.21% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|