Tower Semiconductor Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TSEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSEM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TSEM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.74% of US stocks.
- TSEM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TSEM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 59th percentile.
TSEM Stock Summary
- TSEM's current price/earnings ratio is 45.41, which is higher than 78.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.43 for Tower Semiconductor Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 21.72% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Tower Semiconductor Ltd's share price is greater than that of merely 22.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tower Semiconductor Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be IIJIY, RCKY, CECE, MSM, and RDN.
- Visit TSEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to towersemi.com.
TSEM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TSEM's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.5% higher, now standing at 40.4.
- Over the past 165 months, TSEM's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
- TSEM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 46.3 over the prior 165 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSEM.
TSEM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.77%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 377.61%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -39.3%.
The table below shows TSEM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.32||52-week high||$34.45|
|Prev. close||$27.85||52-week low||$17.61|
|Day high||$29.89||Avg. volume||451,191|
|50-day MA||$27.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.20||Market Cap||3.13B|
Tower Semiconductor Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TSEM) Company Bio
Tower Semiconductor manufactures analog intensive mixed-signal semiconductor devices in the United States, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Migdal Haemek, Israel.
TSEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSEM Latest Social Stream
View Full TSEM Social Stream
Latest TSEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tower Semiconductor Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSEM as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
The big shareholder groups in Tower Semiconductor Ltd. ( NASDAQ:TSEM ) have power over the company. Institutions often...
MIGDAL HAEMEK, Israel – July 12, 2021 – Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ/ TASE: TSEM), the leading foundry of high-value analog semiconductor solutions, will issue its second quarter 2021 earnings release on Monday, August 02, 2021. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2021 financial results and third quarter 2021 guidance on Monday, August 02, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (09:00 a.m. Central, 08:00 a.m. Mountain, 07:00 a.m. Pacific and 05:00 p.m. Israel time). Th
Welcome to another busy day of trading, investor!
Tower Semiconductor, the Israeli foundry, is to share a 300mm fab with ST in Agrate. The key parameter for industrial and economic performance of a fab is its utilization, says ST CEO Jean-Marc Chery (pictured), with Tower we have a great partner for analogue, power and mixed-signal volume manufacturing that will enable us to qualify This story continues at Tower to share ST Agrate fab Or just read more coverage at Electronics Weekly
TSEM Price Returns
Continue Researching TSEMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tower Semiconductor Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch