Tower Semiconductor Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TSEM): Price and Financial Metrics
TSEM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.9%, Tower Semiconductor Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.63% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tower Semiconductor Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 1,096.45%; that's higher than 98.7% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tower Semiconductor Ltd comes in at 57.49%, a number that bests 90.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tower Semiconductor Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NVMI, QRVO, APVO, PTCT, and RDHL.
- Visit TSEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.towerjazz.com.
TSEM Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.89||52-week high||$24.26|
|Prev. close||$23.99||52-week low||$13.56|
|Day high||$24.18||Avg. volume||449,898|
|50-day MA||$22.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.75||Market Cap||2.35B|
Tower Semiconductor Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (TSEM) Company Bio
Tower Semiconductor manufactures analog intensive mixed-signal semiconductor devices in the United States, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Migdal Haemek, Israel.