Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (TSEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSEM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TSEM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSEM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TSEM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
TSEM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -13.5%, TOWER SEMICONDUCTOR LTD's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.66% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TSEM has reported earnings growth of 88.99%, putting it ahead of 85.1% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of TOWER SEMICONDUCTOR LTD's share price is greater than that of just 4.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSEM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OCFT, CAAS, SNGX, TUYA, and SINT.
- Visit TSEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to towersemi.com.
TSEM Valuation Summary
- TSEM's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 40% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- TSEM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 23.7 over the prior 185 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSEM.
TSEM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.04%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 20.52%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 160.93%.
The table below shows TSEM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSEM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.79% of graded US stocks.
- TSEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.629 -- ranking 118th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TSEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSEM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TSEM, see our TSEM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$37.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
TSEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.23||52-week high||$49.13|
|Prev. close||$41.42||52-week low||$39.72|
|Day high||$41.49||Avg. volume||510,961|
|50-day MA||$41.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.07||Market Cap||4.51B|
Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (TSEM) Company Bio
Tower Semiconductor manufactures analog intensive mixed-signal semiconductor devices in the United States, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Migdal Haemek, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSEM Latest Social Stream
View Full TSEM Social Stream
Latest TSEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOWER SEMICONDUCTOR LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSEM as an investment opportunity.
Tower Semiconductor and Teramount Announce Technology Collaboration Connecting a Large Number of Optical Fibers to Silicon Chips
Addresses a key challenge of next generation high bandwidth datacom and telecom applications MIGDAL HAEMEK, Israel, and JERUSALEM, Israel – March 6, 2023 – Tower Semiconductor, (NASDAQ/TASE: TSEM), the leading foundry of high value analog semiconductor solutions, and Teramount, the leader in scalable solutions for connecting optical fibers to silicon chips, today announced a collaboration based on Teramount's ‘PhotonicPlug’ technology and Tower’ssilicon photonic ‘Bump-ready’ wafers.‘Bump-ready’
Tower Semiconductor Announces World’s First Heterogeneous Integration of Quantum Dot Lasers on its Popular SiPho Foundry Platform PH18
Integrates a GaAs QD laser on Tower’s versatile high-volume SiPho Foundry platform MIGDAL HAEMEK, Israel – March 2, 2023 – Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ/TASE: TSEM), the leading foundry of high-value analog semiconductor solutions, in collaboration with Quintessent, Inc, today announced the world’s first heterogeneous integration of GaAs quantum dot (QD) lasers and a foundry silicon photonics platform (PH18DB). This PH18DB platform is targeted for optical transceiver modules in datacenters and tel
TSEM: Q4 2022 Results Show Higher Margins as Low Margin Business Ends
By Lisa Thompson NASDAQ:TSEM READ THE FULL TSEM RESEARCH REPORT Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ:TSEM) reported revenues in Q4 2022 of $403.1 million versus $412.1 million in Q4 2021. The company is no longer providing guidance or hosting earnings calls. This reflects a year-over-year decline of 2%. Revenues declined sequentially as expected due to the softness in demand from customers across the
Tower Semiconductor Reports 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
Full Year Record Revenue of $1.68 Billion;Increased Profitability Resulting in 16% Net Margin for 2022 MIGDAL HAEMEK, Israel, Feb. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ: TSEM & TASE: TSEM) reports today its results for the fourth quarter and for the year ended December 31, 2022. Fourth Quarter of 2022 Results Overview Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2022 was $403 million, as compared to $412 million in the fourth quarter of 2021. Organic revenue for the fourth quarter of 202
Tower Semiconductor Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings Release Date
MIGDAL HAEMEK, Israel – January 24, 2023 – Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ/ TASE: TSEM), the leading foundry of high value analog semiconductor solutions, will issue its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2022 earnings on Thursday, February 16, 2023. In light of the previously announced transaction with Intel, Tower will not provide guidance for the first quarter 2023 and will not host an earnings conference call. About Tower Semiconductor Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (NASDAQ: TSEM, TASE: TSEM), the leading
TSEM Price Returns
Continue Researching TSEMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tower Semiconductor Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...