Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (TSEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSEM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TSEM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.06% of US stocks.
- TSEM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- TSEM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 57.25% of US stocks).
TSEM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.11%, TOWER SEMICONDUCTOR LTD's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.91% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TSEM has reported earnings growth of 90.88%, putting it ahead of 84.13% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of TOWER SEMICONDUCTOR LTD's share price is greater than that of only 2.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSEM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALV, NEU, OCFT, TAOP, and VAXX.
- TSEM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TOWER SEMICONDUCTOR LTD's official web site, go to towersemi.com.
TSEM Valuation Summary
- TSEM's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 52% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- TSEM's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 182 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSEM.
TSEM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -60.35%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.25%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 59.13%.
The table below shows TSEM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSEM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.79% of graded US stocks.
- TSEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.629 -- ranking 118th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TSEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.27||52-week high||$49.13|
|Prev. close||$44.73||52-week low||$31.04|
|Day high||$45.47||Avg. volume||795,931|
|50-day MA||$43.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.02||Market Cap||4.95B|
Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (TSEM) Company Bio
Tower Semiconductor manufactures analog intensive mixed-signal semiconductor devices in the United States, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Migdal Haemek, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSEM Latest Social Stream
View Full TSEM Social Stream
Latest TSEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOWER SEMICONDUCTOR LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSEM as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of 22.03.
By Lisa Thompson NASDAQ:TSEM READ THE FULL TSEM RESEARCH REPORT Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ:TSEM) reported revenues in Q3 2022 of $427.1 million versus $386.7 million in Q3 2021. The company is no longer providing guidance or hosting earnings calls. This reflects was year-over-year growth of 10%. Revenues were also up again sequentially as they have been since Q1 2020, however, we expect that
Sequential increases in profitability, resulting in 16.2% net margins, exceeding the second half 2022 targetMIGDAL HAEMEK, Israel, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ: TSEM & TASE: TSEM) reports today its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter of 2022 Results Overview Revenue for the third quarter of 2022 was $427 million, as compared to $387 million in the third quarter of 2021, reflecting 10% revenue growth. Organic revenue grew by 22% y
MIGDAL HAEMEK, Israel – October 24, 2022 – Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ/ TASE: TSEM), the leading foundry of high value analog semiconductor solutions, will issue its third quarter 2022 earnings on Monday, November 14, 2022. In light of the previously announced transaction with Intel, Tower will not provide guidance for the fourth quarter 2022 and will not host an earnings conference call. About Tower SemiconductorTower Semiconductor Ltd. (NASDAQ: TSEM, TASE: TSEM), the leading foundry of high-va
In this piece, we will take a look at the top ten technology stocks to buy according to billionaire Louis Bacon. If you want to skip our introduction to the hedge fund boss, then head on over to Top 5 Tech Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire Louis Bacon. Louis Bacon is an American investor […]
TSEM Price Returns
Continue Researching TSEMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tower Semiconductor Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch