The Stars Group Inc. (TSG): Price and Financial Metrics
TSG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 124.29%, Stars Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.89% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Stars Group Inc comes in at 75.56%, a number that bests 92.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stars Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -44.97%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stars Group Inc are CO, AQUA, PRTY, TATT, and STG.
- Visit TSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.starsgroup.com.
TSG Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.50||52-week high||$25.50|
|Prev. close||$24.29||52-week low||$12.59|
|Day high||$25.50||Avg. volume||2,588,643|
|50-day MA||$21.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.01||Market Cap||7.34B|
The Stars Group Inc. (TSG) Company Bio
The Stars Group Inc., formerly known as Amaya Inc., provides technology-based solutions, products, and services for global gaming and interactive entertainment industries worldwide under the PokerStars, Full Tilt, the European Poker Tour, PokerStars Caribbean Adventure, Latin American Poker Tour, and the Asia Pacific Poker Tour brands. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Pointe-Claire, Canada.