Tesla, Inc. (TSLA): Price and Financial Metrics
TSLA Stock Summary
- TSLA has a higher market value than 96.61% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $57,222,335,069.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TSLA is 4.04 -- better than 88.1% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tesla Inc comes in at 39.35%, a number that bests 86.87% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSLA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VMW, INTU, EW, ISRG, and DE.
- Visit TSLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tesla.com.
TSLA Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$358.39||52-week high||$377.87|
|Prev. close||$359.68||52-week low||$176.99|
|Day high||$365.21||Avg. volume||9,037,752|
|50-day MA||$312.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$257.99||Market Cap||64.60B|
Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Company Bio
Tesla Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electric vehicles, electric vehicle powertrain components, and stationary energy storage systems in the United States, China, Norway, and internationally. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Palo Alto, California.