Tesla, Inc. (TSLA): Price and Financial Metrics
TSLA Stock Summary
- TSLA has a market capitalization of $93,456,958,873 -- more than approximately 97.82% of US stocks.
- Tesla Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.16% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tesla Inc is higher than 91.78% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tesla Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be INTU, ISRG, MMM, VMW, and CAT.
- TSLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tesla Inc's official web site, go to www.tesla.com.
TSLA Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$569.56||52-week high||$594.50|
|Prev. close||$547.20||52-week low||$176.99|
|Day high||$594.50||Avg. volume||20,425,000|
|50-day MA||$401.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$280.60||Market Cap||102.66B|
Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Company Bio
Tesla Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electric vehicles, electric vehicle powertrain components, and stationary energy storage systems in the United States, China, Norway, and internationally. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Palo Alto, California.