Tesla, Inc. (TSLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSLA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TSLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.75% of US stocks.
- TSLA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- TSLA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TSLA Stock Summary
- TSLA has a higher market value than 99.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $1,022,773,453,222.
- TSLA's current price/earnings ratio is 294.92, which is higher than 97.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TSLA is currently 102.99, higher than 95.49% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tesla Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FB, NVDA, BRK.B, TSM, and BABA.
- TSLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tesla Inc's official web site, go to www.tesla.com.
TSLA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TSLA's price/sales ratio is 441.94% higher, now standing at 16.8.
- TSLA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 258.1 over the prior 136 months.
- TSLA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 363.1 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSLA.
TSLA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 543.14%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 158.24%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 557.75%.
The table below shows TSLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSLA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.46% of graded US stocks.
- TSLA's asset turnover comes in at 0.813 -- ranking 40th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- WKHS, IEP, and THO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSLA.
The table below shows TSLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,037.86||52-week high||$1,094.94|
|Prev. close||$1,018.43||52-week low||$379.11|
|Day high||$1,070.88||Avg. volume||27,477,314|
|50-day MA||$782.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$714.20||Market Cap||1.03T|
Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Company Bio
Tesla Inc is a vertically integrated sustainable energy company and was founded in 2003. It designs, develops, manufactures, and sells high-performance fully electric vehicles and electric vehicle powertrain components. Tesla’s vehicle line up includes the Roadster, the Model S, the Model X, the Model 3, and the Tesla Semi, In 2019, Tesla introduced the Model Y, a mid-size SUV, with seating for up to seven, and Cybertruck. Tesla also manufactures a unique set of energy solutions, Powerwall, Powerpack, and Solar Roof, enabling homeowners, businesses, and utilities to manage renewable energy generation, storage, and consumption. The company has manufacturing facilities in Fremont, California and Gigafactory Shanghai. Elon Musk is the Chief Executive Officer, and the company has over 70,000 employees as of December, 2020.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSLA Latest Social Stream
View Full TSLA Social Stream
Latest TSLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tesla Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSLA as an investment opportunity.
With all the overvalued EV makers out there, it's better to put your money into a stock that's a proven winner like CHPT stock.
If you're bullish on it long-term, wait for its next bout of weakness.
Tesla reported massive profits.
The rental car company is purchasing 100,000 Tesla Model 3 vehicles, and seeks to build the largest EV fleet in North America.
Dow Jones Futures Rally: Tesla Hits $1 Trillion; Donald Trump SPAC Dives; Facebook Jumps On Earnings Beat
Dow Jones futures were little changed Monday as the stock market saw Tesla stock surge above $1 trillion in value. Facebook earnings beat.
TSLA Price Returns