Tesla, Inc. (TSLA): Price and Financial Metrics
TSLA Stock Summary
- Tesla Inc's market capitalization of $93,456,958,873 is ahead of 97.82% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TSLA is currently 42.2, higher than 91.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TSLA is more volatile than 96.69% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSLA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INTU, ISRG, MMM, VMW, and CAT.
- TSLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tesla Inc's official web site, go to www.tesla.com.
TSLA Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$679.00||52-week high||$968.99|
|Prev. close||$778.80||52-week low||$176.99|
|Day high||$739.77||Avg. volume||21,976,801|
|50-day MA||$601.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$341.79||Market Cap||123.13B|
Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Company Bio
Tesla Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electric vehicles, electric vehicle powertrain components, and stationary energy storage systems in the United States, China, Norway, and internationally. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
TSLA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tesla Inc. To summarize, we found that Tesla Inc ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TSLA, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Tesla Inc over the past 0.55 years is -0.46%; that's better than just 0.89% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 9% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 23% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Tesla Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.1. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.62% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|