Tesla, Inc. (TSLA): Price and Financial Metrics
TSLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$243.84||52-week high||$299.29|
|Prev. close||$242.64||52-week low||$101.81|
|Day high||$245.27||Avg. volume||138,761,766|
|50-day MA||$234.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$224.98||Market Cap||775.15B|
TSLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSLA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TSLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSLA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TSLA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.51% of US stocks).
TSLA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $759,221,795,813, TESLA INC has a greater market value than 99.83% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 70.59, TESLA INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TESLA INC is higher than 95.11% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TESLA INC are META, LLY, TSM, UNH, and JPM.
- Visit TSLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tesla.com.
TSLA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TSLA's price/earnings ratio is 338.51% higher, now standing at 70.6.
- TSLA's price/sales ratio has moved down 12 over the prior 163 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSLA.
TSLA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4553.99%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.12%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 116.65%.
The table below shows TSLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSLA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.53% of graded US stocks.
- TSLA's asset turnover comes in at 0.859 -- ranking 39th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- WKHS, IEP, and MPAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSLA.
The table below shows TSLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Company Bio
Tesla Inc is a vertically integrated sustainable energy company and was founded in 2003. It designs, develops, manufactures, and sells high-performance fully electric vehicles and electric vehicle powertrain components. Tesla’s vehicle line up includes the Roadster, the Model S, the Model X, the Model 3, and the Tesla Semi, In 2019, Tesla introduced the Model Y, a mid-size SUV, with seating for up to seven, and Cybertruck. Tesla also manufactures a unique set of energy solutions, Powerwall, Powerpack, and Solar Roof, enabling homeowners, businesses, and utilities to manage renewable energy generation, storage, and consumption. The company has manufacturing facilities in Fremont, California and Gigafactory Shanghai. Elon Musk is the Chief Executive Officer, and the company has over 70,000 employees as of December, 2020.
TSLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSLA Latest Social Stream
View Full TSLA Social Stream
Latest TSLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TESLA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSLA as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at 40 countries with highest number of billionaires in 2023. If you want to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to 10 Countries with Highest Number of Billionaires in 2023: New UBS Report. Billionaires’ Wealth Each year the world experiences the transition of wealth, where […]
An old proverb said that "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," but for one admirer of Elon Musk, his attention bore meaningful fruit. Although Tesla has has begun deliveries of the long-awaited Cybertruck on Nov. 30, a Vietnam-based wood artist named Truong Van Dao took matters into his own hands and built his own. The Cybertruck replica in total, took Van Dao 100 days to make and documented on his YouTube channel, where he built the working, driving model from the ground up.
Elon Musk's electric car maker Tesla might soon be unveiling an option to buy Tesla’s new Cybertruck — a futuristic, bulletproof vehicle that claims to be durable and rugged enough for “any planet” — with the popular memecoin Dogecoin, according to a crypto sleuth on social media. Crypto ...
Wall Street finds Tesla's new pickup truck to be just fine. That's OK, but investors were likely hoping for more.
Wall Street's reaction to Tesla's Nov. 30 release of the Cybertruck was muted, to say the least. Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas, with a price target of $380 on the stock, wrote in a Nov. 30 note that the Cybertruck represents a "moonshot" project that will make up less than 5% of revenue and around 0% of profit by 2025. Tesla CEO Elon Musk has said that he expects Tesla to produce 250,000 Cybertrucks a year by 2025, in line with an October estimate by TF International Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.
TSLA Price Returns