TPG Specialty Lending, Inc. (TSLX): Price and Financial Metrics
TSLX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TPG Specialty Lending Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TSLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.73% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TSLX is more volatile than only 9.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCM, FDUS, SLRC, OFS, and OCSL.
- TSLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TPG Specialty Lending Inc's official web site, go to www.tpgspecialtylending.com.
TSLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.94||52-week high||$23.67|
|Prev. close||$21.59||52-week low||$19.32|
|Day high||$21.34||Avg. volume||274,230|
|50-day MA||$21.90||Dividend yield||7.23%|
|200-day MA||$20.87||Market Cap||1.40B|
TPG Specialty Lending, Inc. (TSLX) Company Bio
TPG Specialty Lending is a specialty finance company focused on lending to middle-market companies, through direct originations of senior secured loans and, to a lesser extent, originations of mezzanine loans and investments in corporate bonds and equity securities. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in New York, New York.