TPG Specialty Lending, Inc. (TSLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSLX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TSLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSLX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- TSLX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.79% of US stocks).
TSLX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc is higher than it is for about 98.99% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TSLX is more volatile than just 3.33% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SLRC, LNC, AINV, GLAD, and SCM.
- Visit TSLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpgspecialtylending.com.
TSLX Valuation Summary
- TSLX's price/earnings ratio is 6.6; this is 40% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 90 months, TSLX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
- Over the past 90 months, TSLX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSLX.
TSLX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 38.52%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 122.83%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1.15%.
The table below shows TSLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSLX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.58% of graded US stocks.
- TSLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.107 -- ranking 194th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SCU, DHIL, and IVZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSLX.
The table below shows TSLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.48||52-week high||$24.74|
|Prev. close||$23.76||52-week low||$20.16|
|Day high||$23.74||Avg. volume||279,730|
|50-day MA||$23.64||Dividend yield||6.9%|
|200-day MA||$22.94||Market Cap||1.72B|
TPG Specialty Lending, Inc. (TSLX) Company Bio
TPG Specialty Lending is a specialty finance company focused on lending to middle-market companies, through direct originations of senior secured loans and, to a lesser extent, originations of mezzanine loans and investments in corporate bonds and equity securities. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSLX Latest Social Stream
View Full TSLX Social Stream
Latest TSLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSLX as an investment opportunity.
Sunstream Bancorp, Sundial Growers investment joint venture, announced it is creating a BDC.
Sixth Street Specialty Lending, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Adjusted Net Investment Income Per Share of $0.55 and NAV Per Share of $17.18
NEW YORK, November 02, 2021--Sixth Street Specialty Lending, Inc. (NYSE: TSLX, or the "Company") today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. Please view a printable version of the 2021 Third Quarter Results.
After a nearly month-long stretch of losses that saw markets decline by some 5%, both the S&P 500 and the NASDAQ are climbing back to the record-high levels they posted last this past summer. The story here wasn’t so much the market decline, as it was the volatility. The market was reacting to a series of economic and political crosswinds, making it difficult for investors to keep abreast of developments. Writing from RBC Capital, head of equity strategy Lori Calvasina describes the main headwin
Sixth Street Specialty Lending, Inc. Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call to Discuss its Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2021 Financial Results
NEW YORK, October 01, 2021--Sixth Street Specialty Lending, Inc. (NYSE: TSLX) ("TSLX" or "the Company") announced today that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, after the market closes. TSLX invites all interested persons to its webcast / conference call on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its third quarter ended September 30, 2021 financial results.
Sixth Street Specialty Lending, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Earnings Results; Declares a Third Quarter Base Dividend Per Share of $0.41 and a Second Quarter Supplemental Dividend Per Share of $0.02
NEW YORK, August 03, 2021--Sixth Street Specialty Lending, Inc. (NYSE: TSLX, or the "Company") today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Please view a printable version of the 2021 Second Quarter Results.
TSLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TSLXWant to do more research on TPG Specialty Lending Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
TPG Specialty Lending Inc (TSLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TPG Specialty Lending Inc (TSLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TPG Specialty Lending Inc (TSLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch