TPG Specialty Lending, Inc. (TSLX): Price and Financial Metrics
TSLX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TSLX is currently 48.69, higher than 93.49% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TPG Specialty Lending Inc is higher than it is for about 98.75% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TSLX is more volatile than just 2.23% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPG Specialty Lending Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SLRC, FDUS, AINV, CPTA, and OCSI.
- Visit TSLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpgspecialtylending.com.
TSLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSLX Price/Volume Stats
TPG Specialty Lending, Inc. (TSLX) Company Bio
TPG Specialty Lending is a specialty finance company focused on lending to middle-market companies, through direct originations of senior secured loans and, to a lesser extent, originations of mezzanine loans and investments in corporate bonds and equity securities. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in New York, New York.