TPG Specialty Lending, Inc. (TSLX): Price and Financial Metrics
TSLX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.5, Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 8.87% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TSLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.01% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SLRC, SCM, MNR, OCSL, and FDUS.
- Visit TSLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpgspecialtylending.com.
TSLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.21||52-week high||$22.90|
|Prev. close||$22.30||52-week low||$14.81|
|Day high||$22.31||Avg. volume||453,912|
|50-day MA||$21.88||Dividend yield||7.35%|
|200-day MA||$19.39||Market Cap||1.61B|
TPG Specialty Lending, Inc. (TSLX) Company Bio
TPG Specialty Lending is a specialty finance company focused on lending to middle-market companies, through direct originations of senior secured loans and, to a lesser extent, originations of mezzanine loans and investments in corporate bonds and equity securities. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in New York, New York.
TSLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TSLX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TSLX, they are:
- 57% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 22.13% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.58% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 71.8% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TSLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSLX Latest Social Stream
View Full TSLX Social Stream
Latest TSLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSLX as an investment opportunity.
A look at companies due to pay a bonus dividend over the next few weeks
Details the CEO buys this past week for the following companies: OPKO Health, ADT, InnovAge Holding, Sixth Street Specialty Lending and Golub Capital BDC
You can get whiplash, trying to follow the market fluctuations these days. Volatility rules for now, as investors are pulling out of Big Tech – a move that is pushing the general markets down. The bearish sentiment comes as new COVID case numbers are falling, along with the weekly unemployment claims. Both are positive news bites for the economy, and will help to justify increased economic opening. At the same time, a Congressional COVID relief package working its way through the legislative process promises a booster shot for consumer spending – and combined with a recent rise in oil prices, this has market watchers thinking about inflation.
Sixth Street Specialty Lending, Inc. (NYSE:TSLX) ("TSLX" or the "Company") announced today that it has launched a public offering of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock. TSLX also plans to grant the underwriters for the offering an option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 shares of its common stock. The offering will be made pursuant to a registration statement, which has been filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The completion of the proposed offering depends upon several factors, including market and other conditions.
Sixth Street Specialty Lending, Inc. Reports Full Year and Q4 2020 Earnings Results; Declares a Special Dividend Per Share of $1.25, a First Quarter Base Dividend Per Share of $0.41, and a Fourth Quarter Supplemental Dividend Per Share of $0.05
Sixth Street Specialty Lending, Inc. (NYSE: TSLX, or the "Company") today reported financial results for the full year and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020. Please view a printable version of the 2020 Full Year and Fourth Quarter Results.
TSLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TSLXWant to do more research on TPG Specialty Lending Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
TPG Specialty Lending Inc (TSLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TPG Specialty Lending Inc (TSLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TPG Specialty Lending Inc (TSLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!