TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSP POWR Grades
- TSP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.92% of US stocks.
- TSP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TSP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.49% of US stocks).
TSP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.46, TUSIMPLE HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.22% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 54.23, TUSIMPLE HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than 96.33% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 965.65%, TUSIMPLE HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.84% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALLO, INDI, ARWR, AVIR, and MRTX.
- Visit TSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tusimple.com.
TSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TSP's price/sales ratio is 3776.92% higher, now standing at 50.4.
- Over the past 22 months, TSP's price/sales ratio has gone down 4556.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSP.
TSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.74||52-week high||$18.02|
|Prev. close||$2.38||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$2.87||Avg. volume||2,618,623|
|50-day MA||$1.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.21||Market Cap||615.09M|
TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP) Company Bio
TuSimple Holdings Inc., an autonomous technology company, develops autonomous technology specifically designed for semi-trucks in the United States and internationally. It intends to produce a line of purpose-built (Level 4) L4 autonomous semi-trucks for the North American market. The company operates its Autonomous Freight Network (AFN) L4 autonomous semi-trucks equipped with its autonomous driving technology. Its AFN is an ecosystem that consists of L4 autonomous semi-trucks, high definition digital mapped routes, terminals, and TuSimple Connect, a cloud-based autonomous operations oversight system. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSP Latest Social Stream
View Full TSP Social Stream
Latest TSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TUSIMPLE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSP as an investment opportunity.
The electric vehicle sector was largely higher in Wednesday morning trading with several deals and partnerships redirecting the focus back on growth. Read more.
TuSimple (Nasdaq:TSP), a global autonomous driving technology company, announced today that independent board members James Lu and Wendy Hayes were appointed to serve on TuSimple's Government Security Committee after receiving a non-objection from the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS). With this news, all three independent members of TuSimple's board now sit on its Government Security Committee, having cleared extensive background checks and vetting by the federal gove
While investors may be eager to make up for the terrible market losses of last year, these are the industries to avoid in 2023.
Final Deadline: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP) Investors of Class Action and to Actively Participate
Attorney Advertising--Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against TuSimple Holdings I
TSP 5-DAY DEADLINE ALERT: Hagens Berman, National Trial Attorneys, Encourages TuSimple Holdings (TSP) Investors with Significant Losses to Contact Firm''s Attorneys Before Jan. 9th Deadline in Securities Class Action
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hagens Berman urges TuSimple Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSP ) investors who suffered significant losses to submit your losses now . A new securities class action has been filed. Class Period: Apr. 15, 2021 – Oct. 31, 2022 Lead Plaintiff Deadline: Jan. 9, 2023 Visit: www.hbsslaw.com/investor-fraud/TSP Contact An Attorney Now: [email protected] 844-916-0895 TuSimple Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: TSP ) Securities Class Action: The action challenges TuSimple''s failure to disclose the Company and its most senior executives were improperly financing and transferring technology to a Chinese startup company. Specifically, in connection with the TuSimple''s April 2021 initial public offering and throughout the Class Period, Defendants misrepresented and conc...
TSP Price Returns