TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP): Price and Financial Metrics
TSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.02||52-week high||$10.85|
|Prev. close||$2.02||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$2.11||Avg. volume||2,623,592|
|50-day MA||$1.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.19||Market Cap||453.46M|
TSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSP POWR Grades
- TSP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 43.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSP is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TSP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.63% of US stocks).
TSP Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 52.42, TUSIMPLE HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than 96.51% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 965.65%, TUSIMPLE HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.33% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TSP is more volatile than 96.88% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TUSIMPLE HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be INDI, ARWR, LKCO, PLRX, and MORF.
- TSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TUSIMPLE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.tusimple.com.
TSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TSP's price/sales ratio is 2073.68% higher, now standing at 41.3.
- TSP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 41.9 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSP.
TSP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TSP, see our TSP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$59.34||Average Broker Recommendation||1.46 (Moderate Buy)|
TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP) Company Bio
TuSimple Holdings Inc., an autonomous technology company, develops autonomous technology specifically designed for semi-trucks in the United States and internationally. It intends to produce a line of purpose-built (Level 4) L4 autonomous semi-trucks for the North American market. The company operates its Autonomous Freight Network (AFN) L4 autonomous semi-trucks equipped with its autonomous driving technology. Its AFN is an ecosystem that consists of L4 autonomous semi-trucks, high definition digital mapped routes, terminals, and TuSimple Connect, a cloud-based autonomous operations oversight system. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in San Diego, California.
TSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSP Latest Social Stream
View Full TSP Social Stream
Latest TSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TUSIMPLE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSP as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
It's time to start off the final day of the trading week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
TuSimple Stock Doubled in 5 Days. Here's All You Need to Know.
The self-driving technology stock remains listed, and the company announced another layoff, but wait before you buy.
Transportation startups starting to look desperate
Transportation startups that went for easy SPAC money never thought times would turn so ugly - certainly not so fast. The post Transportation startups starting to look desperate appeared first on FreightWaves.
Albemarle Price Predictions: Is ALB Stock Really Worth $225?
Albemarle (ALB) stock is getting a boost on Thursday as investors react to a new price prediction and rating for the shares.
SONY Stock Alert: What to Know as Sony Considers Spinoff
Sony (SONY) stock is on the move Thursday as the technology and entertainment company considers a spinoff of its financial business.
TSP Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...