TSR, Inc. (TSRI): Price and Financial Metrics
TSRI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TSRI is 9.63 -- better than 96.59% of US stocks.
- TSRI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.19 -- higher than merely 2.33% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, TSRI has reported earnings growth of -2,265.34%, putting it ahead of only 0.7% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AFH, SMIT, CIR, DPLO, and RCII.
- TSRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tsr Inc's official web site, go to www.tsrconsulting.com.
TSRI Daily Price Range
TSRI 52-Week Price Range
TSRI Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.46||52-week high||$8.88|
|Prev. close||$3.88||52-week low||$2.64|
|Day high||$4.00||Avg. volume||61,817|
|50-day MA||$3.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.48||Market Cap||6.78M|