Trane Technologies (TT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TT POWR Grades
- TT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.13% of US stocks.
- TT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- TT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 31.64% of US stocks).
TT Stock Summary
- TT has a market capitalization of $44,216,603,541 -- more than approximately 93.83% of US stocks.
- TT's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Trane Technologies plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trane Technologies plc, a group of peers worth examining would be KDP, WIT, HSY, CRH, and ROST.
- TT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trane Technologies plc's official web site, go to www.tranetechnologies.com.
TT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TT's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.09% higher, now standing at 25.7.
- TT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14 over the prior 243 months.
- TT's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TT.
TT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.71%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -3.52%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.58%.
The table below shows TT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.53% of graded US stocks.
- TT's asset turnover comes in at 0.748 -- ranking 24th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ROP, ST, and WTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TT.
The table below shows TT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$183.24||52-week high||$207.06|
|Prev. close||$186.09||52-week low||$117.13|
|Day high||$186.72||Avg. volume||1,117,604|
|50-day MA||$194.23||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$172.69||Market Cap||43.54B|
Trane Technologies (TT) Company Bio
Trane Technologies plc provides climate control solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation. It offers air conditioners, exchangers, and handlers; airside and terminal devices; auxiliary power units; chillers; coils and condensers; gensets; furnaces; heat pumps; home automation products; humidifiers; hybrid and non-diesel transport refrigeration, and ice energy storage solutions; indoor air quality; industrial refrigeration products; large and light commercial unitary products; motor replacements; refrigerant reclamation products; thermostats/controls; transport heater products; variable refrigerant flow products; and water source heat pumps. It also provides building management, control, ductless, geothermal, package heating and cooling, temporary heating and cooling, and unitary systems; bus, rail, and multi-pipe heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems; and container, cryogenic, diesel-powered, industrial, rail, self-powered truck, trailer, and vehicle-powered truck refrigeration systems, as well as aftermarket and OEM parts and supplies. In addition, it offers energy and facility management, installation and performance contracting, repair and maintenance, and rental services. Trane Technologies plc markets and sells its products under the American Standard, Nexia, Thermo King, and Trane brands through sales offices, distributors, and dealers in the United States; and through sales and service companies with a supporting chain of distributors worldwide. The company was formerly known as Ingersoll-Rand Plc and changed its name to Trane Technologies plc in March 2020. Trane Technologies plc was founded in 1885 and is headquartered in Swords, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
TT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TT Latest Social Stream
View Full TT Social Stream
Latest TT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trane Technologies plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TT as an investment opportunity.
Bidens transitory inflation theory continues to lose credibility. C-Suite executives, from 3M & Trane Technologies to General Electric, all agree that current US inflation isn''t transitory. Indeed, inflation is a
The following slide deck was published by Trane Technologies plc in conjunction with this event....
Trane Technologies plc sees its Relative Strength Rating reach the 80-plus level.
These seven dividend stocks offer the perfect combination of income, growth potential and value.
Does Ingersoll Rand (IR) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
TT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|