Trane Technologies PLC (TT): Price and Financial Metrics
TT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$225.98||52-week high||$229.94|
|Prev. close||$228.56||52-week low||$162.04|
|Day high||$228.40||Avg. volume||1,335,661|
|50-day MA||$207.36||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$192.20||Market Cap||51.42B|
TT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.91% of US stocks).
TT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $51,309,549,203, TRANE TECHNOLOGIES PLC has a greater market value than 95.6% of US stocks.
- TT's went public 37.89 years ago, making it older than 93.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of TRANE TECHNOLOGIES PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRANE TECHNOLOGIES PLC are CTAS, CRH, ECL, PAYX, and MNST.
- TT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRANE TECHNOLOGIES PLC's official web site, go to www.tranetechnologies.com.
TT Valuation Summary
- TT's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.7; this is 68.29% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TT.
TT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -7.35%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -19.8%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -7.35%.
The table below shows TT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.06% of graded US stocks.
- TT's asset turnover comes in at 0.758 -- ranking 23rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- BRKR, BMI, and EYPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TT.
The table below shows TT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Trane Technologies PLC (TT) Company Bio
Trane Technologies plc (formerly Ingersoll-Rand plc) is an American Irish-domiciled diversified industrial manufacturing company formed in 1905 by the merger of Ingersoll-Sergeant Drill Company and Rand Drill Company. It is headquartered near Dublin, Ireland. (Source:Wikipedia)
TT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TT Latest Social Stream
View Full TT Social Stream
Latest TT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRANE TECHNOLOGIES PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TT as an investment opportunity.
Mastercard (MA) teams up with IDB to upgrade the bank's service offerings by leveraging innovative solutions and subsequently establish a solid foothold in Egypt's digital payments market.
Holding on to popular or trending stocks for the long-term can make your portfolio a winner.
Trane Technologies is leading by example in responsible operations, and sourcing low-carbon steel is an important step on the path to net-zero.NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 21, 2023 / Last fall Trane Technologies made a commitment to source ...
Trane Technologies Delivers All-Electric, Zero Direct Emission Thermo King(R) Solutions in Every Segment of the Cold Chain in EMEA
SWORDS, IRELAND / ACCESSWIRE / November 21, 2023 / Trane Technologies (NYSE:TT), a global climate innovator, today announced at Solutrans 2023 that it has fulfilled its August 2021 commitment to deliver fully electric, zero direct emission Thermo ...
One year after industry-first announcement, company is further reducing customers' emissions and embodied carbon of products for homes, schools and data centersSWORDS, IRELAND / ACCESSWIRE / November 20, 2023 / Trane Technologies (NYSE:TT), a global ...
TT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|