Toro Co. (TTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTC POWR Grades
- TTC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.43% of US stocks.
- TTC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TTC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 54.17% of US stocks).
TTC Stock Summary
- Toro Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.29% of US listed stocks.
- Toro Co's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.65% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Toro Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Toro Co, a group of peers worth examining would be BLDR, AGCO, CHRW, DECK, and AAP.
- TTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Toro Co's official web site, go to www.thetorocompany.com.
TTC Valuation Summary
- TTC's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 72.22% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TTC's price/sales ratio has gone up $2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTC.
TTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.42||52-week high||$118.13|
|Prev. close||$105.71||52-week low||$63.07|
|Day high||$105.79||Avg. volume||468,989|
|50-day MA||$110.70||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$97.02||Market Cap||11.18B|
Toro Co. (TTC) Company Bio
Toro Company is a worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment including turf, snow and ground engaging equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Bloomington, Minnesota.
TTC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Toro Co. To summarize, we found that Toro Co ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 22% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Toro Co ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 94. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 84.47% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 19.88% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- TTC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTC Latest Social Stream
View Full TTC Social Stream
Latest TTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Toro Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTC as an investment opportunity.
Toro (TTC) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
(RTTNews) - While reporting financial results for the second quarter on Thursday, Toro Co. (TTC) raised its adjusted earnings and net sales guidance for the full year 2021. The company's updated guidance is based on management's current visibility, and reflects expectations of a continuing increased demand environment, as well as escalation of…
On our call today are Rick Olson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; and Renee Peterson, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. During this call, we will make forward-looking statements regarding our business and future financial and operating results.
The Toro Company reports strong fiscal 2021 Q2 results driven by broad-based demand across professional and residential segments.
The best up-and-coming stocks aren't always the smallest businesses.
TTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|