Toro Co. (TTC): Price and Financial Metrics
TTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.34||52-week high||$117.66|
|Prev. close||$85.72||52-week low||$78.35|
|Day high||$86.35||Avg. volume||577,003|
|50-day MA||$83.65||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$97.56||Market Cap||8.97B|
TTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTC POWR Grades
- TTC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 74.18% of US stocks.
- TTC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TTC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.32% of US stocks).
TTC Stock Summary
- TTC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4,999.16 -- higher than 99.31% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TTC's went public 35.9 years ago, making it older than 90.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TORO CO is higher than 87.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TORO CO, a group of peers worth examining would be WSO, KDP, ROP, FNGR, and BECN.
- Visit TTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thetorocompany.com.
TTC Valuation Summary
- TTC's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 2.86% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TTC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTC.
TTC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 26.04%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 33.53%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 22.23%.
The table below shows TTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.25% of graded US stocks.
- TTC's asset turnover comes in at 1.314 -- ranking 5th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- JBT, GGG, and ALG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTC.
The table below shows TTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Toro Co. (TTC) Company Bio
Toro Company is a worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment including turf, snow and ground engaging equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Bloomington, Minnesota.
TTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTC Latest Social Stream
View Full TTC Social Stream
Latest TTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TORO CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTC as an investment opportunity.
BLOOMINGTON, Minn., November 16, 2023--The Toro Company to Announce Fiscal 2023 Full-Year Results
BLOOMINGTON, Minn., October 24, 2023--The Toro Company today announced that it will present at the Baird 2023 Global Industrial Conference on November 7, 2023.
WASHINGTON, October 12, 2023--The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently honored The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) with a 2023 WaterSense® Excellence Award for efforts in promoting the WaterSense program and water efficiency through its products, education and outreach. The Toro Company was one of 25 Excellence Award winners, and this marked the ninth consecutive year that TTC received a WaterSense Excellence Award.
With its stock down 17% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Toro (NYSE:TTC). However, a closer look at...
The Toro Co(NYSE:TTC) recently announced a dividend of $0.34 per share, payable on 2023-10-18, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-10-03. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into The Toro Co's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
TTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|