Toro Company (The) (TTC): Price and Financial Metrics
TTC Stock Summary
- Toro Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.73% of US listed stocks.
- Toro Co's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.67% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Toro Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNA, RPM, AOS, DECK, and FND.
- Visit TTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thetorocompany.com.
TTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.77||52-week high||$102.56|
|Prev. close||$101.09||52-week low||$52.07|
|Day high||$101.95||Avg. volume||381,670|
|50-day MA||$97.67||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$82.49||Market Cap||10.89B|
Toro Company (The) (TTC) Company Bio
Toro Company is a worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment including turf, snow and ground engaging equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Bloomington, Minnesota.
TTC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TTC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Toro Co ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TTC, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 93. Its equity weight surpasses that of 82.27% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 22.45% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- TTC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.05% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTC Latest Social Stream
View Full TTC Social Stream
Latest TTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Toro Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTC as an investment opportunity.
The Toro Co. (NYSE: TTC ) has issued a recall of one of its Toro Power Max Snowthrowers due to a potential amputation hazard. What Happened: The Bloomington, Minnesota-headquartered company said its Model Year 2021 Toro Power Max 826 OHAE Snowthrowers with Model Number 37802 are being recalled due to a defective auger that could fail to disengage when … Full story available on Benzinga.com
The Toro Company has recalled its Power Max Snowthrowers due to an amputation hazard.
Thousands of snowblowers are being recalled in the U.S. as much of the central and eastern parts of the country are afflicted by snowy and icy conditions.The Toro Company warned Thursday that roughly 6,700 of its "Power Max Snowthrowers" posed…
Toro Company (The) -- Moody's changes Toro's outlook to positive; affirms Baa3 senior unsecured rating
Rating Action: Moody's changes Toro's outlook to positive; affirms Baa3 senior unsecured ratingGlobal Credit Research - 18 Feb 2021Approximately $225 million of rated debt affectedNew York, February 18, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") changed The Toro Company's ("Toro") ratings outlook to positive from stable. Concurrently, Moody's affirmed the company's long-term senior unsecured debt ratings at Baa3.RATINGS RATIONALEThe outlook change to positive is based on the company's demonstrated favorable operating performance and strong free cash flow, even amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The Toro Company to Announce Fiscal 2021 First Quarter Results
TTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TTCWant to do more research on Toro Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!